Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: New Classification  (Read 10609 times)

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
Re: New Classification
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2007, 05:07:32 AM »

how about only daimyos? >_>

Yeah this evenr should be just to the elite, the Daymios, but also not all players get to 300 DK I just have like 218 right now.

I like this idea a lot, and I think that 300 DK is okay, but maybe if this is just avalibable to Daymios, some of the Grand Hokages players will continue playing to get this special event.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 12:58:17 PM »

Hm...that sounds good :D DAIMYOS RULE!

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 07:06:02 PM »

Think about kekkei genkai =)

Never judge a cow by its udder.

Twitch

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 08:03:15 PM »

::Suddenly has an urge to start killing oro till Daimyo::

hm..

Jin

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 08:07:09 PM »

It would be difficult to choose  :roll: a kekkei Genkai or being a missing nin  :-?

ryushi

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 08:55:56 PM »

It would be difficult to choose  :roll: a kekkei Genkai or being a missing nin  :-?
kekkai genkai hands down

BugWarrior

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2007, 08:58:28 PM »

Love the idea, and I agree with Jin it would be rather difficult to choose between Missing Nin and kekkei genkai.  I guess the best part about the missing nin would be not having to start over with DKs, gems, etc.... like with the kekkei genkai.

Samantha

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2007, 09:48:59 PM »

Love the idea, and I agree with Jin it would be rather difficult to choose between Missing Nin and kekkei genkai.  I guess the best part about the missing nin would be not having to start over with DKs, gems, etc.... like with the kekkei genkai.
Well.....,
Honestly, the missing nin concept would be an alternative for those that don't want to start over with everything they have earned to acquire the kekkei genkai.  However, there is a catch to being a missing nin that will eventually make a person want to get the kekkei genkai (it's in the effects of being a missing nin). I'm sure Neji caught it, there's a reason why I put the minimum requirements at 300 DKs, I would be willing to move it up to a minimum of 400 DKs but no higher.  The point would be that if you have to opportunity to gain an item/s that could help you in learning the rasengan, then life is going and should be rather difficult for you, especially for those that have many DKs.  :roll:

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2007, 10:00:22 PM »

Why not get Kekkei Genkai and Missing-nin status?

Jin

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2007, 10:03:28 PM »

We can not have all things on this life  :cool:

Eureka7

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2007, 10:06:44 PM »

I finally get it now, you snuck it under everyone's noses. You must be taking Neji Training Courses on being Sneaky Evil. :twisted: The two buffs that we get is what made us happy but those are really traps. The first one the damage modifier, is great it makes your attacks even stronger. You knew that everyone would be for gaining more power. The second one the defense modifier sounds like the first one, but its the opposite the more oro kills you get the more your defense goes down. So then you would have even harder times with forest creatures, and extremely rough times with special creatures like those two fat brothers because your defense is so low depending on your number of dragon kills. On top of that you have it to where we would run into the Anbu, and the Fat Boys often. Then you hang a carrot for everyone to see with the items that would be helpful in doing the rasengan, knowing we would go for it even more.  No wonder you said we would want to go to the kekkei genkai eventually.
With all that said, I still love the idea of the missing nin. It should be mandatory that after reaching Daimyo the next rank is missing nin.  :D

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2007, 10:16:38 PM »

We can not have all things on this life  :cool:

Want me to prove you wrong? <<

I don't really understand how the defense buff modifies our defense according to our dk. :-?
Please provide an example.

Jin

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2007, 10:26:56 PM »

I finally get it now, you snuck it under everyone's noses. You must be taking Neji Training Courses on being Sneaky Evil. :twisted: The two buffs that we get is what made us happy but those are really traps. The first one the damage modifier, is great it makes your attacks even stronger. You knew that everyone would be for gaining more power. The second one the defense modifier sounds like the first one, but its the opposite the more oro kills you get the more your defense goes down. So then you would have even harder times with forest creatures, and extremely rough times with special creatures like those two fat brothers because your defense is so low depending on your number of dragon kills. On top of that you have it to where we would run into the Anbu, and the Fat Boys often. Then you hang a carrot for everyone to see with the items that would be helpful in doing the rasengan, knowing we would go for it even more.  No wonder you said we would want to go to the kekkei genkai eventually.
With all that said, I still love the idea of the missing nin. It should be mandatory that after reaching Daimyo the next rank is missing nin.  :D

But it is not a rank after Daimyio it is a status that you will earn if you get 300 or more DK.
I liked this idea, although I preffer attack than defense XD now I have the urge to kill Oro more often XD

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2007, 10:27:40 PM »

Hm, as an a alternative.... why not.

I ponder what other staff members think.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

ryushi

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2007, 10:49:23 PM »

It wouldn't make sense not being able to have both seeing as a kekkai genkai is something you're born with and missing nin status is something you choose. But if it's what you want to make it more balnced :|
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 19 queries.