Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: New Classification  (Read 10608 times)

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
Re: New Classification
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2007, 10:53:59 PM »

if we could get both then it would be awesome.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2007, 09:04:25 AM »

or you simply have more than 400dks...  :twisted: and after you chose being missing nin, I would not try to get kekkei genkai upgrades.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

BugWarrior

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2007, 06:55:30 PM »

I love the idea, but it is really really evil. By being a missing nin you have an opportunity to gain a item (a rather slim chance, but still a chance) to aid you in possibly learning the rasengan and you gain more attacking power, but your defense will drop with each Dragonkill. So for those of us that decide we don't want to start over and suffer with a kekkei genkai, we still are going to suffer because we will have a terrible defense and a bulk load of enemies waiting to kill us in every village. Is it challenging? Of course it is, the idea and the thought put behind it is awesome. It's just plain evil though, I mean its like a choice of picking your own poison.  Suffer everyday as a missing nin with an opportunity to gain the rasengan or suffer by losing everything and starting over with a kekkei genkai.  :shock:

Evil loves company :twisted: :twisted:

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2007, 07:25:35 PM »

I love the idea, but it is really really evil. By being a missing nin you have an opportunity to gain a item (a rather slim chance, but still a chance) to aid you in possibly learning the rasengan and you gain more attacking power, but your defense will drop with each Dragonkill. So for those of us that decide we don't want to start over and suffer with a kekkei genkai, we still are going to suffer because we will have a terrible defense and a bulk load of enemies waiting to kill us in every village. Is it challenging? Of course it is, the idea and the thought put behind it is awesome. It's just plain evil though, I mean its like a choice of picking your own poison.  Suffer everyday as a missing nin with an opportunity to gain the rasengan or suffer by losing everything and starting over with a kekkei genkai.  :shock:

Evil loves company :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah, it will be very interesting to enter a village and fight against all the ANBU members, it would be very fun and very challenging as you say before ^^

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2007, 07:43:09 PM »

Hm, as an a alternative.... why not.

I ponder what other staff members think.

This is something for members who won't want to reset their stats/dk's yet still have a reason to keep getting them.

It's a little extra something that shouldn't be all to complicated to program by the sounds of it, nothing like kekkei genkai.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

pyromaniac

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2007, 07:54:11 PM »

the choices, the choices!!!!

this sound like a very good idea...even though im still very far from "DAIMYO." *chorus plays some cool holy music*

but Kekkei Genkai...grr @ all of it.

ryushi

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2007, 01:53:23 AM »

What is the kekkai gnekai system? I wasn't aware the information had been released yet. And if you get kekkai genkai your stats reset?!? Evil

Maria

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2007, 03:04:32 AM »

What is the kekkai gnekai system? I wasn't aware the information had been released yet. And if you get kekkai genkai your stats reset?!? Evil

It is still being made. And yes it will reset everything from what I have heard. A Shinobi doesn't start out with a Kekkei genkai when they are a Kage or something. They are born with it and aquire it with hard training

any way this is a great idea and hopefuly Neji puts it in game as an alteritive to the kekkei genkai system

Twitch

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2007, 03:07:44 AM »

It seems like a good system. Should be available. Although, Most likely Missing nin will be evil; since they become in the "world" bingo book...yes?

What about us "Good" people
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 03:09:38 AM by Twitch »

ryushi

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2007, 03:11:04 AM »

As much as I would love to have the kekkai genkai I have to go with missing nin now that I know that

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2007, 12:05:59 AM »

Wow...kekkai genkai all the way

ryushi

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2007, 12:09:08 AM »

You're a daimyo though, that'd set you back about 800 dks. Although I might go with kekkai genkai.......

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2007, 12:11:56 AM »

I'm still not sure on who will GET the kekkai genkai and if others can get it afterwards

ryushi

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2007, 12:13:41 AM »

If we choose kekkai genkai will we lose CS/CS2?

Samantha

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2007, 01:00:15 AM »

Well the kekkai genkai is the Holy Grail of Shinobi Legends and deservingly so; however for those that don't want to lose all the time and effort put into there character's account for the kekkai genkai there's always the option of being a missing nin.  For those that are more concerned about their numbers, stats, and status than the unforeseen and unknown power of a bloodline ability take the path of a missing nin.  For those that want the Holy Grail of Shinobi Legends, and don't mind the new struggle, and new beginnings the kekkai genkai is an obvious choice.  I guess the only thing left is for those that want the kekkai genkai, and are willing to give everything up for it.  What happens if you get a kekkai genkai that you don't want?  :shock: :cry:

I'm just stirring the pot :roll:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 20 queries.