Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Halloween Event  (Read 18033 times)

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Event
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2007, 05:28:43 PM »

Easy? Easy? I don't got time to take things easy! :shock:  If I don't find this stupid safety zone I'm as good as dead.  I like having no losses on my record, the rest of you losers can pile up numbers on the right side of the win and loss column. 
I like to suggest a idea for this Halloween thing, I know that the penguins will be out in the forest and I refuse to get killed by some stupid penguin.  I would like to suggest paying for protection  :D  If I spend cash/gems on protection, anyone that tries to attack poor defenseless me should have to go through my hired mercenaries.  :cool:

But when somebody kills you it dosent record on your PvP.
It just records there if you are the one who attacked first and you lose.
so if I kill you it wont get record on your PvP stats.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2007, 05:36:56 PM »

But when somebody kills you it dosent record on your PvP.
It just records there if you are the one who attacked first and you lose.
so if I kill you it wont get record on your PvP stats.

Exactly.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Samantha

« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2007, 05:51:29 PM »

Easy? Easy? I don't got time to take things easy! :shock:  If I don't find this stupid safety zone I'm as good as dead.  I like having no losses on my record, the rest of you losers can pile up numbers on the right side of the win and loss column. 
I like to suggest a idea for this Halloween thing, I know that the penguins will be out in the forest and I refuse to get killed by some stupid penguin.  I would like to suggest paying for protection  :D  If I spend cash/gems on protection, anyone that tries to attack poor defenseless me should have to go through my hired mercenaries.  :cool:
:-?.................................wus :roll:

Eureka7

« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2007, 07:15:06 PM »

Am not  :cry:  :D
So if I don't attack my record stays beautiful.  :o
Well, well you losers can have your night it rained marshmellows event.  While that's happening I'll be plundering your homes and living it up. :twisted:  I'm still looking for the safe spot but it's all good now  :cool: heheh

Kyosuke

« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2007, 07:22:41 PM »

Am not  :cry:  :D
So if I don't attack my record stays beautiful.  :o
Well, well you losers can have your night it rained marshmellows event.  While that's happening I'll be plundering your homes and living it up. :twisted:  I'm still looking for the safe spot but it's all good now  :cool: heheh

*Removes a list from his pocket* Eureka... What's your game-name?  :roll:

Eureka7

« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2007, 07:27:46 PM »

:shock: I got a cold :eek:
Besides I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I might incriminate myself.  You shouldn't go after me anyway, I'm innocent.  I just plunder because I have a medical condition.  :)

If that jounin account of yours is all you got, then I'll be killing you like clock work.  Only Hokages and up can kill me and the majority of them are stupid so I don't have anything to worry about.  :cool:

« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 07:36:36 PM by Eureka7 »

Kyosuke

« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2007, 07:46:14 PM »

Besides I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I might incriminate myself.  You shouldn't go after me anyway, I'm innocent.  I just plunder because I have a medical condition.  :)

If that jounin account of yours is all you got, then I'll be killing you like clock work.  Only Hokages and up can kill me and the majority of them are stupid so I don't have anything to worry about.  :cool:

I wouldn't be too sure. Perhaps I have... "Connections"?  > >;

Jin

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2007, 07:51:36 PM »

I wouldn't be too sure. Perhaps I have... "Connections"?  > >;

Lol calm down, dont start the fight here, start the fight when Halloween event arrives  :twisted:

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2007, 07:56:30 PM »

I don't think you have any right to call the majority of hokages up stupid.
That is an insult coming from someone who doesn't know the 'saftey zone', how the pvp record works, and there are a few below hokage that can kill you.
They're called sitters.

I wouldn't even know if I killed you considering I don't even know who you are in-game.

You know what? I bet you are a sitter.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 07:59:48 PM by Mihazi »

Eureka7

« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2007, 08:13:22 PM »

Looks downs at Mihazi :evil:
I highly doubt that a sannin or small grand hokage can kill me but if you would like to try me I'll show myself to you, if you ever leave the Hidden Village (talking about safety).  I'm in a good mood and I've been sitting on lvl 15 for good time.  The safety zone that I spoke of, I can already enter.  My favorite character is Tobi, one that can act stupid, but knows far more that he lets on. 
Try not to get by the penguins because I plan on doing the job myself.  :twisted:

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2007, 08:21:17 PM »

*laughs*

Okay show me yourself.

If you are a sitter, I bet you are nowhere close as good as Mihazi was. :P

Samantha

« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2007, 08:23:49 PM »

I highly doubt that a sannin or small grand hokage can kill me but if you would like to try me I'll show myself to you, if you ever leave the Hidden Village (talking about safety).  I'm in a good mood and I've been sitting on lvl 15 for good time.  The safety zone that I spoke of, I can already enter.  My favorite character is Tobi, one that can act stupid, but knows far more that he lets on. 
Try not to get by the penguins because I plan on doing the job myself.  :twisted:
Man you're troublesome. Enough of the bantering back and forth. I'm not going to kill a penguin because of you (I'll leave that job to the mods).  :roll:

Jin

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2007, 08:35:14 PM »

If you are that strong, then why were you afraid of this event?  :-?

Samantha

« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2007, 08:48:46 PM »

He or she wasn't afraid of the event, but was afraid of losing the perfect record that was accumulated.  In the end, the person didn't know about the pvp system, but most obviously knew about the safety zone.  On top of everything, the person got a chance to boost his/her number of posts in the forum without going to the spam folder.   

Jin

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2007, 08:51:05 PM »

He or she wasn't afraid of the event, but was afraid of losing the perfect record that was accumulated.  In the end, the person didn't know about the pvp system, but most obviously knew about the safety zone.  On top of everything, the person got a chance to boost his/her number of posts in the forum without going to the spam folder.   

Yeah that is true.
lol I am starting to think that it is time to close this...
We now all agree on the event.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.