Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Birthday Events  (Read 2602 times)

WViper

Re: Birthday Events
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 03:19:44 AM »

i think this is a good idea.
i agree your birthday would have to be unchangeable.
but i think thats a given...

as far as people having more than one account i dont see why that is such a big deal. its for one day... and its not like they would be able to stalk up on the gift or add it to another account. its their birthday... i dont see a problem with them recieving a gift for more than one account.

also another gift idea aside from gold, and gems and such would be to have like 100 rounds of birthday spirit for that day. every game day for the day of their birthday would have this. and after an oro kill they would start back at 100. just for the day of their birthday.

IceSlayer

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 03:34:47 AM »

Yeah, just a buff would be good. You don't really need gold, gems would be nice, but buffs are just as good.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2007, 03:41:39 AM »

now we wait and see what neji thinks

WViper

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2007, 04:11:29 AM »

Samantha

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 04:21:56 AM »

I still don't see what the big deal is about receiving something from the game on your birthday.  The birthday option is only for the Shinobi Legends Forum, it has nothing to do with the game.  In order for you guys to get birthday buffs or whatever, an exclusive code is going to have to be written and tested for that to happen.  On top of that it will have to be incorporated in not only when someone creates a new character, but also it will some how have to implemented to everyone that has already created accounts.  That is truly troublesome, just because a few people want a birthday buff that is going to do absolutely nothing but feed into one's fragile mindset.
With so many events, new ideas (Collectible plushies, Missing nin, Akatsuki ideas), including the finishing of the kekkei genkai code that everybody wants done, is the birthday give-a-way really of much importance?

BugWarrior

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2007, 04:39:41 AM »

I agree with Shikamaru and Ace, there are a list full of things that are more important than a birthday buff code.  It seems sort of useless to get that, if you want something for free just play the game.  This is almost like a beggar saying, "It's my birthday give me some donation points."  We all know how to get donation points, you go out a earn them.

IceSlayer

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2007, 04:52:13 AM »

If Neji can't seem to handle all this coding on his own, he really needs someone to help him, so that way we could get all the Important stuff like the, kekkei genkai done, and still have more fun stuff.

Arpax

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 05:19:55 AM »

well regardless of that , he seems like he is doing a good job with everything, and can most likely produce the birthday event.. im not sure though, he seems like he has enough on his plate already.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 10:53:02 AM »

Neji already does have his hands tied, but it doesn't have to be done right now.  This topic is just being discussed at the moment, but could be brought up and juggled around far later in the future.

IceSlayer

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 11:34:53 AM »

Yeah, no one said do this right away, I want the kekkei genkai and all them to be done ASAP, I don't care if I have to wait for something this to be done until it is looked at. I'd give up a lot of things on SL to have the kekkei genkai.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2007, 05:42:53 PM »

I still don't see what the big deal is about receiving something from the game on your birthday.  The birthday option is only for the Shinobi Legends Forum, it has nothing to do with the game.  In order for you guys to get birthday buffs or whatever, an exclusive code is going to have to be written and tested for that to happen.  On top of that it will have to be incorporated in not only when someone creates a new character, but also it will some how have to implemented to everyone that has already created accounts.  That is truly troublesome, just because a few people want a birthday buff that is going to do absolutely nothing but feed into one's fragile mindset.
With so many events, new ideas (Collectible plushies, Missing nin, Akatsuki ideas), including the finishing of the kekkei genkai code that everybody wants done, is the birthday give-a-way really of much importance?

No no no!  This is such a good idea that everyone should have to start over, from scratch and re-register so that their birthday is recorded in the big book of things that are recorded!

All shall rejoice at the 100 rounds of Birthday Spirit!

Unless of course you happen to realize that I am being facetious.

Of course, my ideas are no better or worse . . . just different.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 05:43:57 PM by atomkai »

Eureka7

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2007, 07:43:53 PM »

No no no!  This is such a good idea that everyone should have to start over, from scratch and re-register so that their birthday is recorded in the big book of things that are recorded!

Yes, Yes, Yes. Rather you're be facetious or not, overall you are being plain stupid.  Who else cares about your birthday other than you.  With accounts up in the thousands, you people want someone to add a program to celebrate your birthday.  This so called event isn't even an event, its a list of people begging for something free.  When you learn that nobody on Shinobi Legends truly cares about your birthday but you, then you'll start to understand why this idea is at the bottom of the barrel. And if you don't realize it, I'm not being facetious I'm just stating the truth.  You guys are no better than the beggars in the game asking for donation points every single gameday, it's truly sickening. 
You go from wanting gems, to wanting gold, to now a buff.  All in the hope and effort that Neji will concede to your begging.  What a complete waste of time and space.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 09:14:57 PM »

Yes, Yes, Yes. Rather you're be facetious or not, overall you are being plain stupid.  Who else cares about your birthday other than you.  With accounts up in the thousands, you people want someone to add a program to celebrate your birthday.  This so called event isn't even an event, its a list of people begging for something free.  When you learn that nobody on Shinobi Legends truly cares about your birthday but you, then you'll start to understand why this idea is at the bottom of the barrel. And if you don't realize it, I'm not being facetious I'm just stating the truth.  You guys are no better than the beggars in the game asking for donation points every single gameday, it's truly sickening. 
You go from wanting gems, to wanting gold, to now a buff.  All in the hope and effort that Neji will concede to your begging.  What a complete waste of time and space.

*walks in with an Ochrestra* Ahem!

*signs a song called "You have been owned", for IceSlayer*

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 09:56:22 PM »

If Neji can't seem to handle all this coding on his own, he really needs someone to help him, so that way we could get all the Important stuff like the, kekkei genkai done, and still have more fun stuff.

"Someone to help" requires a form of payment last time I checked.  The donations barely cover the cost of operating the server.  And with the issue last month, I think there is less excess than before.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2007, 11:15:32 PM »

I thought about that option.

well... in the game, the birthday is seperate from the rest... it's *your* birthday, not the chars ;)

if there is some better concept, we can work on it.
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 21 queries.