Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Who is best for Vice President?

Viper
Sushi
Hiro
Monkey
Lornadoones
Tracey
Sakuren
Lebby
Doom
Miha
Kazy
Gaara
Klay
Cheese

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33

Author Topic: Vice President of SL  (Read 29514 times)

doomstar

Re: Vice President of SL
« Reply #330 on: October 22, 2007, 02:37:24 AM »

tell >.>

and my family doesn't give a crap about me

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #331 on: October 22, 2007, 02:43:01 AM »

i fall down a flight of stairs and almost break my back... 5 minutes later my dad says "GO GET THE SODA!" and i end up carrying 4 of those giant 24 cases of soda... and filling up the soda macihne

Sakuren

« Reply #332 on: October 22, 2007, 02:49:21 AM »

We went to the new Super Target today to by me some new clothes for school, since I already out grew them, length wise. ._.
So after we get two new pairs of shorts and a pair of pants my mom wants to look at stuff for her, I give her fuve minutes then start whining. I stomp down isles, looking back at her saying, "Look! I can make loud footsteps!" Then I stalk behind her complaining that my feet hurt. >_> Then when were passing down another isle theres this guy and I look at my mom, "Can I stalk him?" She shrugs, thinking I was kidding and says, sure. So I turn around and begin stalking him and she crabs my shirt colloar pulling me towards the cash register, then she goes on about saying I'm morbid and should be goth by now because I was saying that I'd push her out infront of a car and then stab her before she can write in blood that I did it, when I said I was already goth she got all huffy and mad and yelled at me, "I will have no damn goths in my house!" Queit ride home. XD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #333 on: October 22, 2007, 03:01:57 AM »

We went to the new Super Target today to by me some new clothes for school, since I already out grew them, length wise. ._.
So after we get two new pairs of shorts and a pair of pants my mom wants to look at stuff for her, I give her fuve minutes then start whining. I stomp down isles, looking back at her saying, "Look! I can make loud footsteps!" Then I stalk behind her complaining that my feet hurt. >_> Then when were passing down another isle theres this guy and I look at my mom, "Can I stalk him?" She shrugs, thinking I was kidding and says, sure. So I turn around and begin stalking him and she crabs my shirt colloar pulling me towards the cash register, then she goes on about saying I'm morbid and should be goth by now because I was saying that I'd push her out infront of a car and then stab her before she can write in blood that I did it, when I said I was already goth she got all huffy and mad and yelled at me, "I will have no damn goths in my house!" Queit ride home. XD

you are one insane child

doomstar

« Reply #334 on: October 22, 2007, 03:06:29 AM »

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O

i fall down a flight of stairs and almost break my back... 5 minutes later my dad says "GO GET THE SODA!" and i end up carrying 4 of those giant 24 cases of soda... and filling up the soda macihne
dude >.>
I like... get a fever, get told to stay in bed right? Later that night, my parents to tell me to take out the trash, and I go out, take the trash out, and get yelled at for not wearing my jacket >.>

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #335 on: October 22, 2007, 03:07:13 AM »

nice XD

Sakuren

« Reply #336 on: October 22, 2007, 03:10:32 AM »

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O
Oh, thank you. xD

doomstar

« Reply #337 on: October 22, 2007, 03:10:57 AM »

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O
Oh, thank you. xD
I wanna have a cool mom like yours xD

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #338 on: October 22, 2007, 03:12:43 AM »

i want any other mom/dad .__.;

oh apparently me and ri's mom need to have a scare off >_>;

doomstar

« Reply #339 on: October 22, 2007, 03:13:47 AM »

ooh that's gonna turn out good >.>

ri's parents still don't know that you two are going out right?

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #340 on: October 22, 2007, 03:14:24 AM »

nope =P

her mom would approve of me because im indian but her dad.....

doomstar

« Reply #341 on: October 22, 2007, 03:15:36 AM »

nope =P

her mom would approve of me because im indian but her dad.....
he wouldn't want a messed up guy like you dating her daughter?

Sakuren

« Reply #342 on: October 22, 2007, 03:17:46 AM »

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O
Oh, thank you. xD
My mom scares me sometimes, when she's just woken up in the morning she'll be singing a random song in the kitchen, "Clang-clang-clag went the trolly, ding-ding-ding- went the bell." Was her last song she sung. .______.

doomstar

« Reply #343 on: October 22, 2007, 03:18:39 AM »

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O
Oh, thank you. xD
My mom scares me sometimes, when she's just woken up in the morning she'll be singing a random song in the kitchen, "Clang-clang-clag went the trolly, ding-ding-ding- went the bell." Was her last song she sung. .______.
... I- WANT - YOUR - MOM

Sakuren

« Reply #344 on: October 22, 2007, 03:19:59 AM »

you are one insane child
oh hell yes o.O
Oh, thank you. xD
... I- WANT - YOUR - MOM
Nevah! If you take my mom I'll be stuck with my dad, I'll die in 2 days. ._.;
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 23 queries.