Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Sephiroth Fight.  (Read 3673 times)

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
Re: Sephiroth Fight.
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 08:05:42 PM »

For one thing your donating money to a server for a game thus getting Kyuubi for a few gamedays is fair. But for doing an event that you beat someone and you get gems gold experience a super weapon that gives turns? No. Do you get anything that special for beating Oro? No. You get a DK and a rank up thats about it why should this event for a person who isnt the boss of the game give out stuff thats better than beating Oro? I dont dislike the idea I just think the rewards should be fitting.
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 08:44:03 PM »

I liked your idea, and also I agree with the others, that this enemy should be a Naruto's character,
I think the reward is overpowered.  and also if a Daimyo would want that weapon they would have to stop killing Orochimaru, almost all of the Daimyos do more than 20 dks each game day, so I think that they would preffer keep doing dks than killing that guy.

orochimarusnextbody

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 08:55:26 PM »

i like it and i think it should stay sephiroth because if you ever played super mario rpg legend of seven stars you could fight a boss from final fantasy. so i think so. he did say he "came from another world"

Gaara_Sand_burial

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 09:13:16 PM »

i like it and i think it should stay sephiroth because if you ever played super mario rpg legend of seven stars you could fight a boss from final fantasy. so i think so. he did say he "came from another world"
Wayyy too farfetched..And this isn't the Super mario bla bla bla thingy. >>

orochimarusnextbody

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 09:22:26 PM »

Wayyy too farfetched..And this isn't the Super mario bla bla bla thingy. >>
i was using the mario reference as an example and it says sephroth would say "i came from another world" so that explains how he got there

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 09:51:41 PM »

Thats why this place is called Shinobi Legends and not Shinobi Legends blablabala blablabala as gaara would put it. ;)
Nope needs to be naruto related definitely.
Czarguy

Shigeo

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 10:27:52 PM »

Make the opponent Tobi or Pein or something. >.>;

When I saw this my first thought was 'Hell no', but seeing as you thought it out well....just change the character and descriptions and such.

Kyosuke

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2007, 10:39:06 PM »

You have a good concept, but... Well I suppose I don't need to state it, but, Sephiroth is just not a Naruto character. Simply put, it won't work.

However... If you don't want to make an event based directly around a Naruto character, maybe you can use your own little bit of creativity to come up with somebody who might be acceptable- again, not directly based on or around a Naruto character. For example, you could probably get away with making an event about Bandits from a far-off country. Or a Samurai named Jack? >_>

As far as I understand, that's still acceptable.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 10:46:00 PM »

Once he changes the name and rewards this would be a cool event!  :P
Czarguy

ryushi

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2007, 01:57:14 AM »

Althouguh I don't play SL anymore I like the event

Albedo

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2007, 03:47:34 AM »

*commits seppuku out of sadness*

well how about Shippuden Sasuke? he killed orochimaru and he is evil to an extent since i dont know how Pain fights yet i cant picture him in the event...

T.T and after all the time thinking throught the Moves Sephiroth could use in game writeing it down T.T man i feel lame for even writeing this

Althought i still think it whould be sweet as is >.> just maybe tweaked a bit

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2007, 04:05:06 AM »

its very well thought out...much more effort than people usually put in...sasuke? hmmm i agree with the pein idea...we know how he fights...i mean he is an uchiha ^^
Czarguy

Albedo

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2007, 04:07:26 AM »

its very well thought out...much more effort than people usually put in...sasuke? hmmm i agree with the pein idea...we know how he fights...i mean he is an uchiha ^^

Pain is not he has that funky ren'an'gan whatever tobi is an uchiha. and thank you for the complement

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2007, 04:15:54 AM »

Well whatever he may have I like this idea espicially the stage 2 part just with a few iitty bitty revisements
Czarguy

Albedo

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2007, 04:19:06 AM »

Well whatever he may have I like this idea espicially the stage 2 part just with a few iitty bitty revisements

yeah i see the two stage fight could be used in the good old orochimaru fight to maybe you seal his arms and he summons mando?

but now im geting off topic
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 04:19:27 AM by Albedo »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.