Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sephiroth Fight.  (Read 3675 times)

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

Re: Sephiroth Fight.
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 06:35:06 AM »

If Daimyos can kill Oro so fast, and supposedly easily, then the game needs something harder. All teh revisions for the GBA of FF have uber dungeons with uber bosses. (Well, not all) But being a Daimyo and having such mastery over the game like that? I'd probably quit. I for one, want a challenge. Something that makes me sweat, and worry. Maybe there should be an unbeatable event?
In .Hack//'s "The World" MMORPG there was the supposedly unbeatable One Sin that Balmung and Orca eventually beat. Something just so awesomely powerful, I think the game needs. And an extra 5 attack isn't that much, why not have it?... *continues rambling on and on*

P.S. I OHKO'd Omega in teh Omega Ruins in FFX .-.

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2007, 07:04:07 AM »

For one thing your donating money to a server for a game thus getting Kyuubi for a few gamedays is fair. But for doing an event that you beat someone and you get gems gold experience a super weapon that gives turns? No. Do you get anything that special for beating Oro? No. You get a DK and a rank up thats about it why should this event for a person who isnt the boss of the game give out stuff thats better than beating Oro? I dont dislike the idea I just think the rewards should be fitting.

Killing oro > sword. Really, it still does.
Sword is temporary while dk is permanent.
A permanent stat is not special?
They really add up.
I'd rather kill oro.

If Daimyos can kill Oro so fast, and supposedly easily, then the game needs something harder. All teh revisions for the GBA of FF have uber dungeons with uber bosses. (Well, not all) But being a Daimyo and having such mastery over the game like that? I'd probably quit. I for one, want a challenge. Something that makes me sweat, and worry. Maybe there should be an unbeatable event?
In .Hack//'s "The World" MMORPG there was the supposedly unbeatable One Sin that Balmung and Orca eventually beat. Something just so awesomely powerful, I think the game needs. And an extra 5 attack isn't that much, why not have it?... *continues rambling on and on*

Let me see...1 dk is genin, 4 is chuunin, 8 is jounin,..., 100 is grand hokage, and 500 is daimyo.
Genin to chuunin takes 3 dks, but grand hokage to daimyo is 400 dks.
See the gap?
Someone is at 1000+ dks and no new title.
Seems logical that daimyos can kill oro quickly.
They have access to many things.

Don't compare the dks, but compare the time it takes to reach a new title.

P.S. Pfft, omega is a wimp in FFX and I'd rather not discuss why he is.

ryushi

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2007, 12:49:46 PM »

Yeah, give people something to do.

P.S- Omega's a wimp, I overkilled that bastard

P.S.S.- Orca's a loser, I bet Balmung beat the one sin with his hands tied cause he's so cool

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2007, 02:49:34 PM »

I would say wait for the A.I system, new mount system, and kekkai genkai first THEN we can think about making UBER bosses for those who has nothing better to do.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 02:54:18 PM »

Couldnt have said that any better gyururu  :D
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Albedo

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2007, 02:59:58 PM »

I would say wait for the A.I system, new mount system, and kekkai genkai first THEN we can think about making UBER bosses for those who has nothing better to do.

"A.I System" what is that?

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2007, 03:07:16 PM »

Artificial Intelligence.
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

ryushi

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2007, 09:39:47 PM »

I think he meant what A.I. is being added

Albedo

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2007, 05:10:40 AM »

I think he meant what A.I. is being added

exactly -_-

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2007, 11:03:33 PM »

no final naruto fantasy.

make a new topic for new stuff please.
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 20 queries.