Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: For all of those who wanted a new village.  (Read 2948 times)

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
For all of those who wanted a new village.
« on: November 13, 2007, 03:42:56 PM »

Ok, for all of you who want a new country I thought i'd make one complete with shops and pictures.

Hidden Waterfall Village.

The only way to access this village would be through a special event when you are in Water Country.

Something Special: You are walking on the outskirts of Water Country when you spy a small creek and a trail nearly covered by brush. The trail looks rather creepy and you debate whether or not you should explore it. From here you would have two options. The first option would be to walk away from the creepy trail, "You walk away from the creepy trail, deciding that Water Country would be safer." The second option would be explore the trail, "You decide to explore the trail."

A. As you walk down the trail you here a rustling in some nearby bushes. Uh-oh it seems you have encountered a two man team from the infamous organization known as Akatsuki! You could either fight the two man team or flee back to Water Country. If you decide to flee back to Water Country the event ends. If you decide to fight the two man team they would have HP,Atk,Def according to your level and rank.

A1. Lose: The Akatsukui members strike you down to the ground and deliver a final blow killing you on the spot. You would get a text saying, "The Akatsuki members grin as they deliver the last blow and disappear back into the shadows." You would lose 5 experience and all gold on hand.
A2. Win: You deliver a victorious blow and strike the members down to the ground. You would get a text saying, "You deliver the final blow putting an end to the evil deeds of these now dead Akatsuki members." You would not gain any experience or gold, your life is reward enough. You continue down the trail and emerge next to a beautiful waterfall. It seems you have found the legendary Hidden Waterfall Village!

B. As you walk down the trail you hear a rustling in some nearby bushes. Lucky for you it was only a squirrel! You continue down the trail without further incident. You emerge from the trail next to a beautiful waterfall. It seems you have found the legendary Hidden Waterfall Village.

Note: Once you have found Hidden Waterfall Village you can travel there anytime just like you could travel to any other country.     

Text you receive upon entering the village: As you walk towards the gates of the legendary Hidden Waterfall Village a booming voice tells you that it is ____ (Insert Time). Shuddering some you continue through the gates. Upon entering the village you see a large waterfall and a few shops lined along the shore. You remember as a young child being told the myth of Suien of the Hidden Waterfall Country and the mystical Hero Water, now your beginnning to wonder if it was just a myth...

Pictures:
http://www.freewebs.com/welcome-to-naruto-paradise/waterfall.jpg
http://www.captainaruto.com/images/oav/oav2/1030.jpg
http://www.leafninja.com/oav-2.php
http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=4358

Regular Shops/Places:

-Shizune's Weaponshop

-Kurenai's Armor

-Fighting Zone

-Ninja Hospital

-Ze Gypsy Tent

-Beggars Lane

-The Gardens

-Forest

New Shops/Places:

-Waterfall: You walk to the waterfall towards the center of the village. You would be able to do three things once you reach the waterfall.
A. Take a nap: You lay down close your eyes and are soon asleep. You awake a few hours later feeling great! (Effects: Lose 1 Forest Fight 100% Chance, Gain a temporary buff for 15 rounds called refreshed feeling. You would gain +2 Atk for 15 rounds 25% Chance, You would get a message in your bio saying, "_____ (Insert Name) was seen napping soundly at the waterfall! 100% Chance.)
B. Take a drink: You kneel next to the waterfall and take a long drink from its cool waters. (Effects: Damn! It seems there was some sewage in that water! Lose 2 Forest Fights 25% Chance, As you swallow the water you feel a mystical sensation. It seems you have taken a sip of the legendary Hero Water! Yo would gain a temporary buff called Hero Water which would increase your Atk and Def by 8.5 for 40 rounds 10% Chance.)
C. Chat with others: This would be a spot where you could chat with other players.

-Trinket Store: This would in a sense be a shop. Each gameday there would be different "trinkets" in the store. Since a trinket can be anything any item in the game has a chance at showing up in the shop. Of course some items would have to be very rare. Also there could be seemingly worthless items that turn ut to be more than you thought. For example a rusty necklace could be available but, it turns out to be a medallion just a little rusty the merchant would buy it of course but at half the price. Another example could be a colorful stone which actually ends up being a gem! Of course a rare item would cost alot of gold and gems while if a poisoned kunai was available it would cost 500 gold or so. Also any item could be pranked by Konohamaru and you would lose some HP as well as the item you were trying to buy.

-Chouji's Fresh Fruit Stand: You walk up to Chouji's stand only to find him munching away on an apple and a bag of pork grinds. Chouji would sell you fruit and vegetavles (As long as he hasnt eaten them all!) Oranges,Apples,Red Apples,Lemons,Cabbages, and any other type of food could be available here. You could only buy 3 vegetables a day. The price would be 500 gold or so.

-Suien Battle: This would be an event that could only happen in the Hidden Waterfall Village. As you are walking through the Forest you come across a large lake with a strange man sitting on the shore.
A. Let the strange man be. (Event ends)
B. See who the strange man is. As you approach the man he turns around an evil look in his eyes. Oh no! It seems you have found the infamous Suien. Without saying a word he lunges at you ann eery blue chakra emitting from his entire body. He would have stats according to your rank and level.
B1. Lose: Suien strikes you to the ground and with another word sits back on the shore. Lose 5 percent of experience and all gold on hand. You would also get a message in your bio saying ____ (Insert name) was found by a large lake beaten to death.
B2. Win: You strike Suien to the ground victorious at last. Gain 5 percent experience and 1 or 2 Hero Water's after searching the lifeless body of Suien. Note: This Hero Water would have the same effects as the Hero Water out of Hidden Waterfall Village. Gain 8.5 Atk and Def for 40 rounds. 

Those are all of the new shops/places I could think of I'll post more when I think up some new ones.  :D
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Uchihabeast

Re: For all of those who wanted a new village.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 03:52:48 PM »

This is..

Czar... << I coul Kiss you.. >>; XP nah, but its Great!

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 05:37:08 PM »

:D it sounds like  buff-buy-villlage to me.

I will consider something like that (although most villages are relatively empty) if you bring an idea where

a) the player does not gain on daily basis stuff that has only advantages and no disavantages... say 55% good outcome, 45% bad (which I use mostly in specials)

b) enrich the server by being special, can not be had by any alignment, type of nin, gender, whatever... think of Noroimusha. How many know exactly how he works? Although a good roleplayer needs 3 visits and knows what's up... it's very special =)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 05:41:30 PM »

I was gonna put bad outcomes there to but my fingers were about to fall off from so much typing  :roll:
im not quite sure what you mean by buff buy though...
If your saying what I think your saying Example:only water nin can get into this village wouldnt everyone change their village to water just to get into this village? is that what you mean.
Czarguy

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 08:09:25 PM »

I think that what Neji wanted to mean with the buff-buy-villlage  is that in that village you can get a lot of buffs
by buying them or by the special events.

I liked this idea, it will be cool to have another place to visit.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 09:58:09 PM »

You could make it rare to find a couple of the shops like the trinket shop could be hidden in an alley or something like that.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 10:17:21 PM »

once out, everybody will just click the "hidden" ...

no, that's an open secret sooner or later.

you have to do something differently.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 10:31:30 PM »

I thought it was different such as finding the trail and fighting the Akatsuki members...but ill keep thinking :D
Czarguy

Tsunbro

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 11:19:39 PM »

well fighting Akatsui is cool...but who are the one's that can access it?
From What Rank's.....Maibe Sanin like Hoshigakure and Hidden Stone Vilage....What do you think czarguy??

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 11:23:08 PM »

problay same as the special village sannin and up.
Czarguy

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 09:41:21 PM »

If you want to do Akatsuki you should probably wait a while and use the hidden rain village.Some good akatsuki events probably could be done with that.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 11:47:53 PM »

maybe only grand hokage and up can go and get the event
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 11:50:55 PM »

Yea true but to gain access to this village you would have to fight someone...maybe suien
Czarguy

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 03:03:16 AM »

think of Noroimusha. How many know exactly how he works? Although a good roleplayer needs 3 visits and knows what's up... it's very special =)

I know how Noroimusha works...

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 03:29:23 AM »

I will give you an applaud for your attempt. But based on the pictures that you "provided", it seems that you were somewhat lazy & it lack something to make the country stand out amongst the other existing ones.

Fire Country -> Library, Spa, Jewelry, Halley.
Water Country -> Gift Shop, Fountain
Wind Country -> Tattoo
Rice Field Country -> Exodus, Saucy & Sichae.
Konoha -> Hall of Fame, Ichiraku, Mercenary Camp

Take more time to came up with something better.

p/s: I wish Oliver have the time to work on The Moon Country, but he doesn't & I can't help =(
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 07:45:31 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.