Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Brawl(Spoilers)  (Read 29122 times)

Hyuuga Hiashi

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl(Spoilers)
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2008, 09:04:47 AM »

Original Character from the system? um...Sonic was first on a Saga system back when Saga were a First party developer and Rivals to nintendo

Snake is in Brawl because Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima "practically begged" for Snake to be included in a smash game for years, Sonic is the game because he was The most requested third-party character on on Nintendo's official forums and nintendo  made a deal with Saga for him to be in it
first off its Sega :P  second Snake "was" an Original char of Nintendo it was one of the first games ever

lol its 3 am here, anyway the point is it doesn't matter if he was a original character or not to be in brawl you don't need to be from of there game's or systems anymore as all as they have the rights to put the character in.

anbumiko

« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2008, 09:06:09 AM »

its kinda to late for that cuz brawl already came out in japan

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2008, 09:08:11 AM »

Er I didn't say they were putting in more characters I'm only saying if they wanted to at the time or if they make another...

anbumiko

« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2008, 09:09:20 AM »

Er I didn't say they were putting in more characters I'm only saying if they wanted to at the time or if they make another...

i didnt say anything that implied now did i :P

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2008, 09:16:06 AM »

Meh the fact is Nintendo can  put anyone they want into the game(as long as they have rights) not just character's that were on there system's or have to do with them now im going to bed see ya :/

anbumiko

« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2008, 09:17:50 AM »

what ever u say

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2008, 11:22:33 AM »

Meh the fact is Nintendo can  put anyone they want into the game(as long as they have rights) not just character's that were on there system's or have to do with them now im going to bed see ya :/
Um, if the characters weren't on their systems, there would be no way in hell they would have the rights

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2008, 05:13:17 PM »

Um, if the characters weren't on their systems, there would be no way in hell they would have the rights
er they dont have the rights to snake or sonic in the first place they got them cause Saga and konami gave them the rights to use there charaters in the game, so why is it so hard to believe they couldn't do that with other Characters huh?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 05:20:56 PM by Hyuuga Hiashi »

anbumiko

« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »

er they dont have the rights to snake or sonic in the first place they got them cause Saga and konami gave them the rights to use there charaters in the game, so why is it so hard to believe they couldn't do that with other Characters huh?

um lets see their werent from Nintendo , they only ask for permission becuz so they can use them and becuz they were WERE from Nintendo they had to ASK permission so they can PUT them in the game

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2008, 07:10:28 PM »

um lets see their werent from Nintendo , they only ask for permission becuz so they can use them and becuz they were WERE from Nintendo they had to ASK permission so they can PUT them in the game
Snake was the reverse, Nintendo was asked to put him in.
Face it Matty, you're wrong.

doomstar

« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2008, 07:44:48 PM »

what miha said...

show me one example of a character that is in smash that has never been on a nintendo system

anbumiko

« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2008, 08:37:47 PM »

what miha said...

show me one example of a character that is in smash that has never been on a nintendo system

oh oh OH hav we pwned him?!?!! yes we did^^

Batari

« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2008, 12:01:10 AM »

snake still isnt a nintendo based character and his cameo for nintendo was the gamboy color it isnt one of the earliest systems....

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2008, 12:02:09 AM »

snake still isnt a nintendo based character and his cameo for nintendo was the gamboy color it isnt one of the earliest systems....
He was in a Nintendo game though

Batari

« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2008, 12:23:26 AM »

He was in a Nintendo game though

So? he still isnt owned by nintendo
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 20 queries.