Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Female Sharingan  (Read 3506 times)

Lollipop

Female Sharingan
« on: April 27, 2008, 01:34:03 AM »

While reading the topic about chapter 398 and re-reading the chapter itself I got confused a bit..
What Madara said "And I killed my friend and my own brother in my quest to become stronger"
The word that confuses me is "brother"
If all Uchiha clan wasn't destroyed and a female would want to get the Eternal Sharingan. Would it be possible for her and would she have to kill her sister then? Or it always is a brother. Then there is a disadvantage if the person only has sisters... Or brothers can kill sisters too? Then why only brothers mentioned in the manga...

Has anyone else thought about that? <<

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
Re: Female Sharingan
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 01:37:29 AM »

I think that when he said 'his own brother', the gender didn't make a difference. He didn't have a sister as far as I know. I think that a sibling, or anybody close, would work just as fine.

Maria

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 01:39:18 AM »

Not until now XD

Though it would be interesting if sisters could get it too, though I think they mean all sibblings. So if Sasuke was a girl, I guess Itachi would still take his eyes.

Though I think they only used the term 'brother' because Itachi was refering to Sasuke.

Lollipop

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 01:50:49 AM »

Sounds logical..
Just the fact that only brothers are mentioned all the time.. Maybe women can't even get the Eternal Sharingan?
Oh.. btw, was there any girl/woman with a Sharingan mentioned in the manga? (I didn't read it from the beginning) ._.

Maria

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 01:53:12 AM »

Sounds logical..
Just the fact that only brothers are mentioned all the time.. Maybe women can't even get the Eternal Sharingan?
Oh.. btw, was there any girl/woman with a Sharingan mentioned in the manga? (I didn't read it from the beginning) ._.
Not that I know of

I think Sasuke's mom wasn't from the Uchiha family, because she has bluish hair and everyone else has black hair. so she might be from another family

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 01:54:26 AM »

I don't remember if there were any women specifically mentioned with the sharingan, but in the picture of the Uchiha people in that same chapter, there were girls shown with a sharingan (at least I think a few of them looked like girls O_o).  There's probably just no prominent women with a sharingan.

--------

Oops, my bad, now that I looked closer at the picture, they all look like guys. Eh, I just assume that if guys can develop the sharingan, why shouldn't girls be able to?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 01:56:52 AM by Omega Purple »

Maria

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 02:03:09 AM »

Well maybe Sharingan is developed through a male gene or something. But as I recall, sharingan somehow came from the Bayakugan, and since Hinata has Bayakugan, wouldn't females be able to have sharingan?

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 02:08:22 AM »

Yeah, the Sharingan was a derivative of the Byakugan. Bah! It'd seem unfair if only guys could develop the sharingan.

Lollipop

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 02:12:36 AM »

Really? I never knew.. (About Sharingan being somehow related to Byakugan)
About unfair - MHM! For one moment I got calm, now I'm curious again - I really hope there is no discrimination there..

Maria

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 02:18:45 AM »

I think they do have female sharingan users. But the way Kishi has been treating Sakura and Hinata, we may not see them at all =/

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 02:21:33 AM »

Hah, don't forget Tenten; she's darn near useless. Her only strong point is her weapon handling, but a lot of good that did her against Temari. -.-

Maria

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 02:38:34 AM »

Hah, don't forget Tenten; she's darn near useless. Her only strong point is her weapon handling, but a lot of good that did her against Temari. -.-
I think Temari, Shizune,Kunerai, and Tsunade are the only girls who aren't weak. Sakura and Hinata aren't doing anything except cheerleading. Tenten's useless. Though I bet we haven't seen all of Konan's abilities.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 03:06:28 AM »

Well, Itachi and Madara don't have sisters.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Azrael

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2008, 05:43:17 AM »

Finally, someone else thinks Sakura is useless. 
I have to concur with some of the previous theories, there haven't been any significant female Sharingan users, making me think that its technique only passed onto the men in the Uchiha clan.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2008, 06:37:49 AM »

Finally, someone else thinks Sakura is useless. 
I have to concur with some of the previous theories, there haven't been any significant female Sharingan users, making me think that its technique only passed onto the men in the Uchiha clan.
There aren't any female Uchihas left.
How many Sharingans have been seen?

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.