Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Naruto 399 (Spoilers)  (Read 3817 times)

Abysss

Re: Naruto 399 (Spoilers)
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2008, 01:35:35 AM »

I have a feeling that Madara is making at least some of this up to be honest.....

why did itachi not want sasuke to talk to madara so much????
My guess is that Itachi realized that Madara was too power hungry and too fixated on revenge. I mean he did attack Konoha because of revenge, even with his fellow Uchiha living there. My guess is that Madara wanted to destroy everything that the two clans had worked so hard to create and Itachi wanted to do the right thing regardless of what it would do to him. I just hope they explain exactly what happened with Itachi, I mean were he and Madara always enemies after the Uchiha massacre or what?

Oh and to what Hiashi said about the Uchihas begin evil, I don't think that is the case. The Uchihas just couldn't believe that Madara was correct after all, that they had become weak and small compared to Senji. Wouldn't you feel like they were trying to wipe you out if that happened? To end my little post I just think Madara didn't want to lose his power, whether he thinks of it that way or not and also he just didn't want his brothers sacrifice to end up for nothing.

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2008, 04:51:01 AM »

I have a feeling that Madara is making at least some of this up to be honest.....

why did itachi not want sasuke to talk to madara so much????

HE did want to talk to Sasuke but he couldnt cause he had to play the part for madara to stay in the akatsuki, Useing itachi konoha killed two birds with one stone, they killed all the Uchiha who were gonna try to take over Konoha soon and got a spy deep in the Akatsuki near madara

that is what Itachi Did all for the good of Konoha he killed all his clan and went into this deep undercover mission
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 04:52:13 AM by Hyuuga Hiashi »

Sasuke X

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2008, 07:15:44 AM »

Maybe but i'm almost sure the uchiha's weren't evil... what would they get from that <_<? And didn't the uchiha help defend konoha against kyuubi?

EDIT: Just read the latest chapter... they pretty much say the uchiha were evil.... or enemies of konoha... I don't think itatchi wanted sasuke to know because if he knew sasuke might want revenge and attack konoha and die... cause i mean if their making itatchi good now well he can be loving too right <_<? Or maybe he just didn't want sasuke to know that he was dicriminated against by konoha 0_o?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 07:33:34 AM by Sasuke X »

Sandra

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2008, 09:26:31 AM »

They need sasuke to unseal the kyuubi? There has to be a reason why Madara is still alive, maybe an impure ressurection or a tensei. But maybe BECAUSE of that he can't use his sharingans full extent, Say a impure Eternal Mangekyo. And he either is trying to bring sasuke to the Akatsuki, or take his eyes and make his eternal sharingan pure again. Itachi still ACTUALLY cares about sasuke so he gave him Amaterasu. But why did he flee konoha is a question. And why treat him like a horrible enemy, even though it's leafs fault.
Dude, Sasuke still has that part of Oro in him, as well does Kabuto. And they need Orochi, and Kyuubi to finish, soo. >>

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2008, 10:14:38 AM »

Looks like mah Kamui is a good guy <.<;;;;;; >.> <.< >.>; Or not?

Maybe it's the ANBU and the elders who are evil!
I am gooooooood!

garuga

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2008, 12:15:07 PM »

took them long enough,2 freggen weeks of waiting!!.Well,summarising this,the uchihas got blamed for something they did,and their whole clan(excluding the ones living now) died ._.

doomstar

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2008, 05:12:13 PM »

They need sasuke to unseal the kyuubi? There has to be a reason why Madara is still alive, maybe an impure ressurection or a tensei. But maybe BECAUSE of that he can't use his sharingans full extent, Say a impure Eternal Mangekyo. And he either is trying to bring sasuke to the Akatsuki, or take his eyes and make his eternal sharingan pure again. Itachi still ACTUALLY cares about sasuke so he gave him Amaterasu. But why did he flee konoha is a question. And why treat him like a horrible enemy, even though it's leafs fault.
Dude, Sasuke still has that part of Oro in him, as well does Kabuto. And they need Orochi, and Kyuubi to finish, soo. >>
no, sasuke had the snake thingy pop out

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2008, 06:03:30 PM »

Itachi killed the part of oro in sasuke. And didn't pein kill kabuto?  :?:

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2008, 06:33:17 PM »

And didn't pein kill kabuto?  :?:
Um... no. No he didn't. They haven't even met.

Sasuke still has that part of Oro in him, as well does Kabuto.
Yeah, Itachi retty much sucked Orochimaru right out.
Also, does anyone else think that the part of Orochimaru in Kabuto may become the 8 tails?

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »

Looks like mah Kamui is a good guy <.<;;;;;; >.> <.< >.>; Or not?

Maybe it's the ANBU and the elders who are evil!
I am gooooooood!

Well! they arent really evil >> but they didn't want to Uchiha taking over Konoha, after the Kyuubi attacked they were suspicious of the Uchiha cause the elders knew only a Uchiha could control the Kyuubi (They didnt beleive it was just a natural disaster when it really was), because of there now suspicion of the Uchiha they segregated them into there own part of Konoha, The uchiha felt this discrimination against them and decided they were gonna rebell and take out konoha, that is why they sent in Itachi to do all that killing and getting into Akatsuki, and Itachi being Ever so loyal to Konoha did it all without qustion

That is basicly what this chapter all explains XD

anbumiko

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2008, 12:10:51 AM »

even so , Madara could tame the Kyuubi , but he really didn't unleash the wrath upon konoha that day. that alone gave suspicion but they just wanted to be very highly sure that it wasnt a false accusation.

it depends on how u look at it from either the konoha people or the Uchiha residents.

the ANBU were specifically designed to watch over them incase a misshave occurs , so i guess being partailly evil is again partially right. Hokage could've done something about it but the two elders are his closes friends and two against one beat the odds.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2008, 12:14:52 AM »

Danzo and Sarutobi were freinds?

anbumiko

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2008, 12:17:51 AM »

ya their friends along with the other two elders

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2008, 12:28:38 AM »

PLOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!

Jirayia would know if the elders thought it was led by Madara.

And Jirayia suspected that it was Madara too, as shown from the next two pages.

Sorry, I needed to say this.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

anbumiko

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2008, 12:30:53 AM »

PLOT PROBLEM!!!!!!!

Jirayia would know if the elders thought it was led by Madara.

And Jirayia suspected that it was Madara too, as shown from the next two pages.

Sorry, I needed to say this.

i know but it could go either way we just hav to wait for the next chapt
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 20 queries.