Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Clan Applicant Restriction  (Read 4322 times)

Sasuke X

Re: Clan Applicant Restriction
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 04:46:43 AM »

shut down all applications.

tell in your description applicants have to MAIL an RPG application to one of your leaders.

and then a timeframe to join is opened to let them apply ingame, if worthy.

idea? =)

I considered that, but I'd think it wouldn't be very easy. Both the leader and applicant would have to be on at the same time, which might be very difficult for clans with a large amount of members and aplicants, especally because of all the time zones.

Um then PM people saying your going to open the applications for a certain day. Take the people you want, kick the others out and then just lock the applications again <_< Once enough people PM you to apply just open them again.

RichardUchiha

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 12:15:23 AM »

shut down all applications.

tell in your description applicants have to MAIL an RPG application to one of your leaders.

and then a timeframe to join is opened to let them apply ingame, if worthy.

idea? =)

I considered that, but I'd think it wouldn't be very easy. Both the leader and applicant would have to be on at the same time, which might be very difficult for clans with a large amount of members and aplicants, especally because of all the time zones.

Um then PM people saying your going to open the applications for a certain day. Take the people you want, kick the others out and then just lock the applications again <_< Once enough people PM you to apply just open them again.

Again, takes a lot more work. .-. You'd have to do that for every applicant. And not everyone is on every day.

doomstar

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2008, 01:13:47 AM »

you're sounding really lazy right now ._.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 10:26:19 AM »

but if a player makes 10 chars, and applies with all of them, you refuse + block them, and then he makes 10 more, does that sound less work?
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Ciarolf

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 04:14:40 PM »

but if a player makes 10 chars, and applies with all of them, you refuse + block them, and then he makes 10 more, does that sound less work?

Uhm, I'm not trying to sound like an expert or anything but I think people wouldn't do that. He/She must be really desperate XD. Anyway, I think I know this clan *ahem* and I must say, the leader might really just need this block list feature

RichardUchiha

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 06:59:17 PM »

you're sounding really lazy right now ._.

I may be lazy, but that doesn't count, I'm not a person who handles applicans. >.>

RichardUchiha

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2008, 07:23:01 PM »

Uhm, I'm not trying to sound like an expert or anything but I think people wouldn't do that. He/She must be really desperate XD. Anyway, I think I know this clan *ahem* and I must say, the leader might really just need this block list feature

You are correct. She needs it. A lot. >>
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.