Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Battle Royale  (Read 19209 times)

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Royale
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2008, 01:09:50 AM »

Crazy grins and uses his staff to send several powerful blasts of electricity into the water spout which conducts the electricity into kisame's mouth. "thats gonna hurt"
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Kisame

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2008, 03:49:05 PM »

Tries to quickly shut off the water jet from his mouth, but is to late as the electricity fills his mouth. He then begins to squirm and and scream on the floor as his form melts into nothing but mere water. A echoing voice that can heard from all around says, "You think I was going fight you myself?"

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2008, 10:55:56 PM »

"no but in order to use those jutsus you had to use a good amount of chakra." crazy then proceeds to spin the staff over my head which starts to have electricity coming out of it which then electrocutes several more ANBU reinforcements.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2008, 08:46:33 AM »

[new rule] If a player does not respond to an attack within 3 days, he/she will be removed from the battle. So please withdraw yourself from the battle if you know that you wouldn't be able to post within the next few days.

Kamui managed to dodge Gyururu's blade, but not the splash of blood from the swing. Blinded by the blood in his eyes, he was forced to withdraw from the battle for the time being..

With the Sharingan user out of the way, Gyururu turns her attention towards the ANBU captain, Kisame. Looking at the blood-soaked bodies of the ANBU around her, Gyururu does a hand seal with creates threads of chakra linking her to the corpses. Slowly, her blood begin to flow into the five dead ANBU members, bringing them back to life as her personal marionettes. With a snap of her fingers, the resurrected ANBU members quickly gather around her.

"Go find your captain," Gyururu whispered under her breathe.

Then, like shadows they disappear into different directions to hunt down one of their own...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 08:48:17 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

IceSlayer

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2008, 08:48:37 AM »

Bides his time, waiting underground for the right moment to strike.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2008, 06:34:50 PM »

the enemy injured by my attacks retreats for the time being.Crazy then sniffs the air searching for kisame's scent.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Kisame

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2008, 10:52:00 PM »

Kisame chuckles as his voice is echoed around the area.

"I wonder, is there a scent to water?"

IceSlayer

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2008, 10:55:30 PM »

"Living grass of one thousand detecting blades"

A thick green grass covers the area, growing on the ground, trees, walls and buildings.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2008, 12:23:37 AM »

With no one in her way, Gyururu started running towards the Hokage's building.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2008, 01:52:08 AM »

"everything has a scent and a sound" crazy then sits down feeling the vibrations of the ground for any movement
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Kisame

« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2008, 12:39:08 AM »

Kisame's liquid form starts to form again on the roof of Hokage's office.

IceSlayer

« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2008, 02:16:42 AM »

Moves under Crazy while still hidden under ground.

"Movement as been detected by my grass over on the Hokage building, you may wanna check it out"

Move off in that Direction.

Maria

« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2008, 03:59:34 AM »

"I don't think so!"

A kunai with a paper bomb attached explodes above them.

"Kage Shibari no Jutsu!"(Shadow Possession Jutsu).

While the ground is still iluminated, two thin shadows head towards Ice and Crazy.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2008, 07:45:04 AM »

Stopping a few feet away from the Hokage's building, Gyururu opens her mouth and begin vomiting a large volume of blood onto the gound. Soon a huge pool of blood has formed under her feet.

Set, Gyururu quickly forms a couple of hand seals which causes several pilars of twisting current to shoot up from the pool of blood in front of her and spiral towards the hokage's office.

"Chiryuu Ranbu!" (Wild Dance of the Blood Dragon)

Like multiple suiryuudan no jutsu twisted toegther, the jutsu hit the hokage's office and rips it apart...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 12:36:21 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2008, 07:52:15 PM »

Kamui shakes his head as the blood blinded his eyes though the pieces were in place, as his body melted into the earth in the form of a Mizu Kawarimi, he had hidden himself below in the alleyways as he walked for a moment and spoke into his headset, " It's all set, The Hokage has been evacuated and we will defend our country with pride." as he shunshin towards his office, Gyu was occupied with her Jutsus so he was two moves ahead in her little game, when he got into his office, he prepped himself by taking off his ANBU mask and strapping it to his side as he scanned the area, the usual chakra coming towards him, he makes a fast set of handsigns as his gullet expands his expels mud onto the walls themselves, creating a earth barrier as he says, "Doton: Doryuheki!" "Earth Release: Earth Style Wall"

Though the jutsu had ripped apart the office, it left the structure intact and himself unharmed as the smoke billowed in the room and his red eyes gleam from them and he said, " Oh, Gyu...just give up your little crusade."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 15 queries.