Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Medical Kekkei Genkai (Again >.>)  (Read 5670 times)

HalfDragonLuka

Medical Kekkei Genkai (Again >.>)
« on: January 18, 2009, 12:38:03 AM »

Ok, so after having done my homework i am back with this idea again. First, i think one KG needs another. Neji said this medical idea was acceptable and the other best candidate would be ShinobiIceslayer's plan for Ice. Then we would have 2 new Kgs to keep the current system of having one means giving up another:
Hyuuga Doujutsu <---> Uchiha Doujutsu
Kaguya Taijutsu <---> Lotus Taijutsu
Medical Ninjutsu <---> Hyouton Ninjutsu

Also, most people would assume that ice would be the top slot but there are several clans and diehard fans of Med, so i think it'd be an even distribution.

First for titles:
Born as Prodigy of Medical Ninjutsu (First Reset)
Born as Grand Healer of Medical Ninjutsu (Second Reset)

In your classes ast the ninja academy you were always fascinated by the human body. Through hard work and determination you become one of the most skilled medical ninjas ever seen.

Benefits:
You won't ever need to buy a weapon. You fight with the Gouwan (Strong Arm), using your skills to enhance your muscles to unleash insane strength.  Visit the training grounds to improve yourself with Tsunade.

Specialty " Secret Medical Techinques" Is now open. You can stack this up to 2 times, each stacking making the jutsus stronger as well as unlock new ones.

Now for the jutsus themselves...
First Reset:
Tsuuten Kyaku (Bruising Sky Leg) 4 Chakra," You leap into the air and bring your heel crashing down on the enemy" 3 hits, 8- 30 damage, 20- 60 damage
Nehan Shouja no jutsu (Feather Illusion) 6 chakra- puts the enemy to sleep for 3 rounds/ 6 rounds
Shosen (Mystic Palm)  5 chakra- Different from the normal med technique, this one is an increase in attack power by .7/1.4 for 8/ 16 rounds
Ranshinshou- 8 chakra- similar to the other one but... better

Second Reset:
Shikon No jutsu (Dead Soul Technique) 15 Chakra- brings back a dead body as a permanent companion until it runs out of HP. I'm not sure how to set this one up. I was thinking either Pvps or the Soul Collector events so give some input on that o.o
Infuuin: Kai (Shadow Seal: Release) 2 chakra- Prepares for the Souzou Saisei
Souzou Saisei (Genesis Rebirth) 20 chakra- From Tsunade'sclaim that she couldn't die in battle the user becomes impossible to kill for 20/ 40 rounds but has to pay in permanent HP (2-4 points)

Thats all for now. .. can always add or change stuff but thats the basic idea. Before anyone asks, yes, Souzou saisei will have to be removed from normal medical ninjutsu.

IceSlayer

Re: Medical Kekkei Genkai (Again >.>)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 10:28:27 PM »

Where are the 'clans' of medical ninjutsu?
This is more of a normal specialty, which we already have, making one pointless really.
Also there are plenty of other KG's Which could come first that are actually well established is the Anime, eg. Mokuton, Soma no Ko and a couple others.
Really this just sounds like a Tsunade/Kabuto Specialty to me sorry, but you did a lot of research and work into it, so Kudos for that ^^

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 02:21:08 AM »

Where are the 'clans' of medical ninjutsu?
This is more of a normal specialty, which we already have, making one pointless really.
Also there are plenty of other KG's Which could come first that are actually well established is the Anime, eg. Mokuton, Soma no Ko and a couple others.
Really this just sounds like a Tsunade/Kabuto Specialty to me sorry, but you did a lot of research and work into it, so Kudos for that ^^
There is no clan for Hachimon, simply Gai/Lee
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

HalfDragonLuka

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 02:32:54 AM »

Exactly. In the other one Neji said it was acceptable as KG like since only someone of high determination and skill like Sakura  could do it. Plus it would solve the little problem of balancing another new one.

IceSlayer

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 02:36:01 AM »

True, about what about Mokuton? Or Sakron and Ukon's?

Bane

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 06:45:21 AM »

yeah...i dont like the idea of a medical KG

IceSlayer

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 06:48:02 AM »

It is okay, but there are other things that could be done first, though this does seem more like a specialty to me.
Normally a KG has a specialty component and an ingame part.
This has the specialty, but what would it do in normal game play?
The No weapons thing is over done, and the idea for it isn't really the greatest.

HalfDragonLuka

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 07:54:35 PM »

Well, as for Mokuton and Sakon and Ukon... there isn't really enough to base an entire new skill set off of, not the techniques of just 2 people each. With this, Tsunade, Kabuto, Shizune, Sakura, maybe Chiyo and so on can contribute. Furthermore, isn't it a little unrealistic how any chuunin with a few extra skill points can use the Genesis Rebirth on demand? Its already been deemed as KG like so i figure its worth a shot.

IceSlayer

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 10:07:57 PM »

Well see what Neji says.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 12:40:24 PM »

For now, we should not just put in new KGs :)

little has been revealed.

I think Mokuton would be nice, because it has been shown frequently with new techniques now.

Medical is something in between, we would need to make it either a full KG (not learnable else) or leave it as is.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

HalfDragonLuka

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 12:31:36 AM »

I see... i got a feeling i would get gang murdered if my suggestion got rid of Medical ninjutsu... but then, anything worth having is worth working for. I say we should try, mob or no mob!  :twisted:

IceSlayer

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 07:36:31 AM »

I'd say leave it as specialty.
*Gets pitchforks and torches*

Ryuuza

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 07:17:20 AM »

I, myself, would not mind a new Kekkei Genkai. But, the idea of a Medical Kekkei Genkai? I'm not sure if I like that idea, it seems odd..(?)

Also I, in my opinion, would rather have Mokuton as a new Kekkei Genkai. Mokuton seems more effecient than a Medical Kekkei Genkai.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 10:04:19 AM »

Um... I don't really think that medical skills would fall under the kekkei genkai category anyways. It seems better off left as a specialty to choose from since there are many other options to choose from to make into kekkei genkai before this.

galzra

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 08:41:10 PM »

Yeah if there's going to be a Medical KG, it should have something to do with how Tsunade and Kabuto use their abilities to heal themselves during a fight. Maybe use some chakra to automatically heal 5 hitpoints a turn for 25 turns? That would replace the first ability you mentioned.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.