Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: The option of breaking down in regards to the Recipes  (Read 1764 times)

Mei

• View Profile
The option of breaking down in regards to the Recipes
« on: July 13, 2009, 05:59:59 PM »

I dont think this was mentioned before but my apologies if so but do you think you add a decompose/break down option in Anko's Workshop?
The reason being sometimes I want to make something but I dont have the ingredients to make it, however I would notice that my advanced weapons that I make from recipes initially had the ingredient that I currently need.
Sorry for the spoiler but I needed it as an example.
Like for example, the recipe to make triple shurikens, you need 4 shurikens and money to make. So when you decompose/break it down you get 4 or 3 shurikens back with the loss of money and the advanced weapon you broke down.
This idea can be used for other regular items as well. Like the breaking down on 1 medium-sized gold nugget will get you 2 small-sized gold nuggets. Or how a piosoned kunai can be broken down into 1 kunai and a small container filled with pioson.
The whole idea can expand on the whole recipe thing give new ideas for more advanced weapons and more basic ingredients. Perhaps make a recipe where there are 2 or more ways to make the same advanced weapon. I played an RPG that had something familar to this and I really liked the thought of making things and breaking things down. In my opinion, it makes it so much more fun and diverse when you are in control of such things.

IceSlayer

Re: The option of breaking down in regards to the Recipes
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 08:41:38 AM »

Umm... no.
That's silly in my opinion.
Once you put x Items together you can't just pull them apart that easily.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 01:52:55 PM »

Umm... no.
That's silly in my opinion.
Once you put x Items together you can't just pull them apart that easily.

For that example of the Triple Shurikens, you're just throwing a bunch of shurikens at the same time. Surely that's not hard to break down >.>

IceSlayer

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 01:54:05 PM »

Hmm... that's true... I still think once you've used them you shouldn't be able to reverse it... but it's not up to me.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 02:02:20 PM »

But breaking it down and making something, goes hand in hand o.o
Make a building, torn it down.
Make something out of legos, break it down.
Make something out of sand, kick it down xD

IceSlayer

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 02:03:32 PM »

True... but it could be abused... I'm not sure Neji would go for it

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 02:15:52 PM »

True... but it could be abused... I'm not sure Neji would go for it

He could add a cost to breaking down the weapon as well. No matter how many times you break and make something, you will end up with the same number or less (if you get less ingredients back after you break down the weapon repeatedly). There's no way to make an infinite amount of weapons from this. But yea, it's Neji's decision.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 07:09:47 PM »

What you want is a "salvage" option.

Keep in mind that some things are mended together beyond the chance of separation.
If you make i.e. scrolls, ingredients are wasted.

As for the Shurikens, yes, that might be the fact.

However, I still don't have enough recipes as-is... so a breakdown put into program does not really make sense.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 04:05:25 PM »

What you want is a "salvage" option.

Keep in mind that some things are mended together beyond the chance of separation.
If you make i.e. scrolls, ingredients are wasted.

As for the Shurikens, yes, that might be the fact.

However, I still don't have enough recipes as-is... so a breakdown put into program does not really make sense.

Well I think you currently have enough recipes to allow a breakdown program or I would have never thought of posting this request >.>
It doesnt make sense after you finish all your turns, you havent come across a single kunai/shuriken that you need to make "so and so" when you could have the option to break down a previously made item and get it easily. It's even worse when you consider the fact that after killing Oro, there's a chance that he will take one or more of your recipes when you later finally get the ingredients needed for that already-taken recipe(s) >.<

EDIT: Sorry, I didnt mean for that post to sound pushy or anything. I just really like the whole "making/breaking stuff" thing even though i'm not in the field of engineering, architecture, construction, etc. It's just something that I find enjoyable to do and would like for it to be completed as a whole asap. T.T
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 08:01:04 PM by Mei »

IceSlayer

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 10:12:54 AM »

It doesnt make sense after you finish all your turns, you havent come across a single kunai/shuriken that you need to make "so and so" when you could have the option to break down a previously made item and get it easily.
The game isn't meant to be easy.
EDIT: Sorry, I didnt mean for that post to sound pushy or anything.
Lol, I find it funny just after that you say...
would like for it to be completed as a whole asap. T.T

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.