Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: skills questions  (Read 2172 times)

RoYaLKiD90

skills questions
« on: November 08, 2009, 02:32:52 PM »

ok, im new here, en i have to go to bed soon, so i dont have to read the rules now
but i have several questions, if this isnt the right section to do this, please redirect me
otherwise, i would be glad if i could get some help right here, thanks in advance to everyone who does so
(by the way, i did visit the shinobi wikia, but its all basic explenation)

1. which kekkei genkai can be combined? (i know for a fact that doujutsu/eye techs cant, so what about the two taijutsu kekkei genkais, or a doujutsu and a taijutsu, or two tai and one dou)
2. can you join the seven swordmen of the mist if you join the mist country?
3. can you join the akatsuki if you join the rice country
4. am i able to learn every element style independant of the kekkei genkai or other element types?
5. can you combine the cursed seal with the kekkei genkai, or the seven star tattoo with a kekkei genkai?
6, can you combine the cursed seal and the seven star tattoo, if so, can you stack both with a kekkei genkai on top of it?
7. (this rather a specific combo of the previous questions) am i able to combine byakugan with the bone tech or the gates, or even with both?
if so, is it possible for me to add a cursed seal or a seven star tattoo to it, or even better yet both?
8. and as my final question, which one is better, cursed seal or seven star star tattoos (both at max) and which is better between byakugan and sharingan, as last which is the better one between the bone tech and the gates?
i know its alot, but could anyone also explain why one of them is better than the other one

again, i apologize if this is the wrong section to do this, and again, i would like to thank everybody who can answer these question (prefferebally, add the corressponding number of the question before the writing the answer to it)

royalkid90, signing out, bye

P.S. can you obtain the cursed seal while being good, and do you need any specific alignment (?) to get the seven star tattoo, if so which one should i focuss on?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 02:48:51 PM by RoYaLKiD90 »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: skills questions
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 05:41:27 PM »

1) Yes, they can be combined.
1 Doujutsu + 1 Taijutsu.

You cannot, however, have 2 Taijutsu or 2 doujutsu. One from each section.

2) No, you cannot. That would be in the role-playing side of the game rather than in-game.

3) Yes, you can, though you do not HAVE to be a sound shinobi.

4) There is already a set list of elements available. Dependant on your stats, where you place your dragon point every time you slay orochimaru, you can have the option to use any of them. The elements are as followed:

Ice - Hyouton
Lightning - Raiton
Hand-to-hand - Taijutsu
Illusionary - Genjutsu
Fire - Katon
Earth - Doton
Water - Suiton
Medical - Medical ninjutsu
Wind - Fuuton
Sand - Sunaton [well, stated as 'Suna ninjutsu' here.]

Though having a kekkei genkai allows you the ability to learn exclusive jutsu, you can learn those listed varying on your stats.

5) Yes, you can. You can have either curse seal or seven star tatoo, or even both if you know how to do it, with your kekkei genkai.

6) Yes, you can. You can have all your kekkei genkai and curse seal + seven star tatoo

7) You can combine one doujutsu with one taijutsu. That's all. But, yes, you can make an uncanny combination such as byakugan with Shikotsumyaku (Kaguya bloodline) or sharingan with Shikotsumyaku, etc.

But one doujutsu and one taijutsu, that's it.

8 ) Well, that's 3 questions, first of all.
Secondly, we cannot tell you for one: It varies on the player's fancy of the game, and two: It's a game secret which the rules states against.

It all varies on how you can play.
There are maxed out Hyuugas and Uchihas around the game, I'm not saying go ask them, please don't, I'm saying that as long as you can adapt to the kekkei genkai and find out its gimmicks, you can easily level with them.

And to answer your 11th question, you can get both seals, though you need a specific alignment to have a much higher chance than  getting it with the opposing alignment.

Edit:

Hope this helped.
If you need more information, visit the shinobilegends.com wiki:

http://wiki.shinobilegends.com/index.php/Main_Page

&

Be sure to read in the FAQ.

Regards,

Johnny.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 05:43:24 PM by RaifudoMakashi »

RoYaLKiD90

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 06:25:34 PM »

thanks alot, that really helped me very, very much, again, thank you.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »

Not a problem at all. Glad I could help.

Toodles.

~Johnny

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.