Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: INVALID CERTIFICATE need some help  (Read 1316 times)

onecor

INVALID CERTIFICATE need some help
« on: August 15, 2010, 02:04:20 AM »

When Im trying to access, SL, i received Expired certificate, I tried using 3 diff browser, all gave the same error message. Is the website still safe? Error messages stated:

Internet Explorer 8
"The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.
Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server. "

Firefox
"You have asked Firefox to connect securely to shinobilegends.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure. If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue."

Google Chrome
"You attempted to reach shinobilegends.com, but the server presented an expired certificate. No information is available to indicate whether that certificate has been compromised since its expiration. This means Google Chrome cannot guarantee that you are communicating with shinobilegends.com and not an attacker. You should not proceed."

somebody know what's happening?

Demon Sasuke

Re: INVALID CERTIFICATE need some help
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 02:49:56 AM »

No, the site is as exactly the same as it was, you just make the site to be excluded from the block since you know its safe.

onecor

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 04:11:36 AM »

well ive been playing for years but this is the first time i got this message pretty weird kinda scary too

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 04:28:41 AM »

In order to NOT make browsers flip out, websites have to be certified. SL's certification expired a couple days ago, and Neji hasn't gotten around to renewing it.
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.