Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 80973 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2012, 07:19:40 AM »

Well, if we wanna get manga-technical:

Tobi placing the bijuu back into the last hosts allowed them to access their bijuus cloaked states, so, I see no ill-will in taking that movement, Kumaggie.

But you forgot to mention the fact the previous host's own body were altered with a Kekkei Genkai not within their original blood line.

How long did it actually take a Jinchuuriki to fully connect with it's host in the manga?
I am pretty sure it was longer then a couple of weeks, even for Killer Bee.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2012, 07:20:42 AM »

@Kamui: To be technical I had it from Jan 19th, 2011 to March 4, 2012; so depending on when the decision is made I may or may not have even been separated from Gobi for even 2 months, so I factored it as minus one tail per month without that specific Bijuu. But to your currect post I have Sharingan and Rinnegan so I'm "altered" too

@Raifudo: I had completely forgotten about that
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2012, 07:28:14 AM »

Because, to our knowledge, the Rinnegan does not hypnotize like the sharingan. Maybe it does grant some sort of one-up on the tailed beasts; we don't know.

Obviously lifetimes, but that's not guaranteed here. We cannot hope that, in 10 years, SL will still stand and that we can hope to achieve 3 tails by that time.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2012, 08:14:06 AM »

The Rinnegan were only really implanted so that he [Tobi] could control the beasts when in a certain distance of him (as well as gain the shared-sight perk, with each one possessing the abilities of a certain path (which were never accessed considering Nagato's counterparts were wiped out by the same challenger [Naruto])). The Rinnegan had well, nothing to do with how many tails each jinchuuriki could access; any jinchuuriki should be capable of accessing as many tails as they deem fit, although if they lack control over their bijuu, then they're go on a psychotic rampage as Naruto did when in his 4-tails and 8-tails forms.

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2012, 10:10:02 AM »

Yes cmage, I believe if you re-host the Gobi, it would be easier for you to commune with it than any random Jinchūriki who never connected with it at all.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2012, 05:35:04 PM »

When I posted the bijuu council thread I did not make anything up. I spoke to Raifudo and Zenaku about it and they were perfectly fine with it.

The list of names on the council were pulled from those who were eligible to serve and no one complained about those names. I never appointed anyone or did anything over there without asking for approval. Every move was out in the open and opinions were called for. So I really don't get where you go on and on about me just being high handed and doing things on my own through some self proclaimed power trip Cause that is not how it was at all.

As for living in Kumo goes, I am free to take my characters to anywhere and that has nothing to do with if I am a member of the bijuu council or not. I am not going anywhere boys so you 'd better get used to it.

If anyone is claiming anything it would be Raifudo with his errant statement that only he and Zenaku were on the council to begin with. That was a faulty assumption he was making long before I even created the thread for the council. A body of people who had existed just through having served as Hosts and Kages. And that was who was eligible to be on the council since as long as I can remember. Suddenly it is only Raikages? I think not.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 05:36:31 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2012, 05:53:32 PM »

Additionally I am tired of getting harassed by Jinzo, or whatever he is calling himself these days, for still possessing the Nibi. He claims I am not playing by the books.

And how is that? Until Zenaku and I complete our RP with the Nibi it still resides within Yugito. Zenaku and I are in communication over that and have been ever since I brought it up. I brought it up because Johnny was under the mistaken assumption that Nibi was in a jar somewhere. All along Zenaku had told me that until someone won it that the Nibi was fine where it was and we would RP the extraction at that time. My leaving Kumogakure has not altered those original plans in any way and people need to step off on this issue already. It concerns no one but Zenaku and myself.

But because I am insisting on having this RP completed I am accused of being some sort of cheater, of making up my own rules in refusing challenges, and informed that Jinzo is taking my place on the council?

I don' t think so and it needs to stop.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2012, 06:16:16 PM »

Didn't Kamui say he was going to lock the thread if this little argument continued? I can see a point where all parties are coming from in this argument, but we can discuss it without insulting each other and whatnot.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2012, 06:28:53 PM »

Well I'll be apologizing for simply being incapable of remaining silent in the presence of the none-sense you are spouting.

It was not Rai who was being far fetched with the council being made of him and Zenaku only, why? Simply because they were pretty much the only ones full heartedly acknowledged by literally anyone.

As for the council you've put up, it had a pretty silly base, Kages and jinchuriki, yes, in a perfect world, that would be brilliant, however, we all know that among such more than just a few are by far not competent enough, some of them are in fact well known for their incompetence or their poor skill at the very least. I won't give names since there is no need to offend those that haven't done anything to do so just cause Kay did a bad job on a task. If the council was really given an "ok" by anyone, those people did so w/o knowing of the ones in question in the slightest, which is yet again, something a council member should not do. Hence the reason it is being rewritten. I don't think anyone can disagree that your attitude in this topic was a horrid one if not perfectly inexcusable.

As far as the Nibi situation goes:
To my knowledge, it was agreed in a form of sorts by you and Zenaku that your Nibi will be leaving your body and going in to his possession. If too many people disagree with you, you're probably wrong. Zenaku is just being cool and trying to handle things with decency.
If you're still confused, and by all means, should not be, from the moment you stopped taking challenges for the bijuu while Zenaku began to, it was in to his possession. I can't think of a more official proof/justification than that. Just cause you like to rp EVERYTHING doesn't mean it's law. I am certain that I am not mistaken in saying that over two thirds of the supposed sealing of bijuu were never rp'd that doesn't void them given the above proof.

Now lastly, know that the council thing isn't simply the opinion of Me or Rai or w/e, at least for the people that know the ones in question, a minimum of 4-5 people from your self proclaimed council will pass by as beyond ridiculous. I actually suggest people to go check if by chance they know the ones I am referring to. I said people should go check because this is beyond my opinion, they are well known for NOT being good. How you've let such a flaw in, I can't explain. Clearly, even if bla bla bla, official, not just made by you, bla, bla, bla. It needs to be rewritten, hence this thread. Why? Simply because some incompetent people(I'm not even referring to you here, in spite of your behavior and wrongs in the past few days) are in it and some willing, highly acknowledged, highly competent people are out.  And to once again point out why your nightcrawler alt I PERSONALLY view as wrong, just so things have a clarity you CAN'T abuse(since you seem rather fond of doing that)
it would lead one to the thought that the respective council member. if called on a zone to judge similar stuff, would find it perfectly fine cause she does it herself.

This fiasco pretty much started with you claiming you still have the Nibi while no longer being considered the official host by even yourself since you were perfectly fine with Zen taking your place. To my knowledge, you gave it up cause Whitefang creeped you out or something.  And then you attack Rai for questioning that for obvious reasons just before attacking me and Rai for getting down to the purpose this thread was made for. Remove yourself from the entire thread and people responding to you in this fiasco. What do you get? A perfectly fine thread in which people debate in a calm, practical manner. That pretty much suggests something, don't you agree? Though in your head, the answer probably is that people are mistreating you as a woman or some random stuff like that.

I understand that you are frightened by Rai passing you by far in global authority when he mentions/agrees you are unfit but please control yourself. Now I suggest we carry on. If anyone is actually curious they can pm on SL to ask which of that list are most certainly unfit and for what reason. Some of them I've fought myself and regretted deeply, some of them I've just watched and regretted it all the same. Now as Nathan suggests, let us carry on. I think this simply had to be said since Kayenta seemed to be under the belief that she had now wrong. Not to mention her fit started from a questionable jinchuriki status she didn't even want.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 08:01:51 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2012, 08:34:11 PM »

Well this is turning into a fun little show.

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2012, 08:45:21 PM »

This argument could be transfered to the pm's of SL to keep personal and direct words about one another in private.

Forget all this talk about a council for the time being as it's only leading to unwanted behavior. We've already gone over the other topics, but what is to come of the Sanbi and Gobi trade? Will this happen and Cmage retain his not-long lost friend?

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2012, 08:50:39 PM »

Meh, Chika's probably right, the council thing brings too much hassle but doesn't meant it shouldn't be dealt with. Should goverments stop trying to deal with the recession? We could just make a poll on should it or not be erased and rewritten. I think that would make for a strong yes given at least some of those are wrong.

Alas, moving on as Chika suggested, I believe that is solely up to Zenaku now.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2012, 08:54:31 PM »

So, council is out, for now (though I stick with the prior suggested as 'set in stone' for the time being).

Trade between Cmage & Zenaku with the 3rd & 5th is being negotiated on their own terms.

Guess we need to work on the rules, now.

Things that were brought up:

Time it takes for tails growth [we state a 'start with' availability of certain reborns were present] and then a Days (+RP [Optional])/Tail.

Another thing is an attempt to run away from fights; jinchuuriki wise. Thoughts on running?

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2012, 09:02:42 PM »

You mean as in fleeing? As much as it smacks down realism, I say that if a jinchuriki runs away it should lose it's bijuu. Yes, in most cases the opponent could try and stop it but many have means to almost insta-flee. Like Hirashin users for example.

Another issue I'd like to be cleared is that out of all summonings, paths, creation of clones, etc, edo tensei is most strongly violating the one vs one rule. If that flies, so should me forming a summoning contract with Rai, Cmage, Zenaku and Kamui and just summon them whenever I am in a bijuu battle. Don't seem right do it?

We need a better defined list of what goes and what does not. The host or challenger can agree prior to the battle. But what if they don't? I understand that pirated doujutsu is subject to void if one of the two protests even w/o the other agreeing. So what else should fall under this category? Were I to make a suggestion, it would be any kg of sorts not backed by a resets. Just cause it ain't official it doesn't mean you should claim it w/o applying the same amount of hard work as others. Not saying it's something we should void in general but at least something treated like pirated doujutsu.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2012, 09:09:20 PM »

1) I like the whole not-running thing for that reason; I.E. Luka's insta-flee he did with Bocc involving a random ice mirror some super-amount of feet away.

2) Clones, etc. I'll get back to since my laptop is dying right now -- just trying to settle some quick points (I think clones, etc should be allowed, though -- though you bring a point).

3) What about sitters?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 23 queries.