Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 80600 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #165 on: May 03, 2012, 05:31:35 PM »

We gave plenty of reasons, weather you acknowledge them as such or not is up to you, however, I dare say, it's already been decided.

So I ask you cease your protest about it as you are already repeating yourself, continuing this any further only leads to us doing so as well. We've stated our arguments, you've stated yours. End of story, seeing as how Rai, Zen, etc responded to this idea, that was kind of already implemented but not stated in the rules, I'm making no mistake saying it is already decided. The way on SL should be resetting. Just cause sage mode and hachimon is teachable doesn't mean those lacking such resets may be taught.

I'll stop responding to this topic due to hearing your arguments one too many times so far and you hearing mine on a similar amount of accounts. It's kind enough we only implement it on the request of one of the parties.

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 03, 2012, 05:36:27 PM »

We gave plenty of reasons, weather you acknowledge them as such or not is up to you, however, I dare say, it's already been decided.

So I ask you cease your protest about it as you are already repeating yourself, continuing this any further only leads to us doing so as well. We've stated our arguments, you've stated yours. End of story, seeing as how Rai, Zen, etc responded to this idea, that was kind of already implemented but not stated in the rules, I'm making no mistake saying it is already decided. The way on SL should be resetting. Just cause sage mode and hachimon is teachable doesn't mean those lacking such resets may be taught.

I'll stop responding to this topic due to hearing your arguments one too many times so far and you hearing mine on a similar amount of accounts. It's kind enough we only implement it on the request of one of the parties.

Which is what I have yet to hear an answer to, you keep saying "No one is right or wrong" but then quickly add that I am apparently wrong. Until a decision is made that yes, my Rinnegan is god mod, then I can use it in a bijuu fight. If not then I request a list of all of Nathan's techniques so I can approve the ones I like and don't like.

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 03, 2012, 05:39:22 PM »

Or Rares' moves at that. It's all about taste in this game and those that have the biggest head wins! :D

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 03, 2012, 05:48:00 PM »

We are choosing to be tolerant with such to the extent that you can use it as long as your opponent does not say otherwise. Kgs and resets were always a touchy subject. If it came down to either allow it at all times or void it at all times, you'd be at a greater loss than you are now. Not to mention that you are horribly biased on the matter and don't even bother to consider the other side.

And about your "life isn't fair" we're here to make things as fair as they can be. ^^
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 05:49:40 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 03, 2012, 05:50:47 PM »

We are choosing to be tolerant with such to the extent that you can use it as long as your opponent does not say otherwise. Kgs and resets were always a touchy subject. If it came down to either allow it at all times or void it at all times, you'd be at a greater loss than you are now. Not to mention that you are horribly biased on the matter and don't even bother to consider the other side.

You are choosing to allow my opponent to decide if I get my strongest abilities at the only time I will certainly need them. Thank you for such generosity. I am hurting no one by doing this, anyone else can go and pirate a KG they got from someone else, if you choose not to that is your loss.

Well then you need to to take a much closer look at the people in your own village because you could take away all the KG from the people in Genesis and every one of them is still more overpowered then me.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 05:52:25 PM by bocchiere »

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 03, 2012, 05:52:54 PM »

Well if RL was SL, we'd probably void the money of those winning the lottery. xD
Get over it.
You want those ability so desperately in a bijuu fight in which your opponent may void them, the reset for them like everyone else. Period.

Asadi

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 03, 2012, 05:53:25 PM »

Unless he's drunk and his left toe is pointing to Zen.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 03, 2012, 05:54:36 PM »

xD

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 03, 2012, 05:55:41 PM »

Well if RL was SL, we'd probably void the money of those winning the lottery. xD
Get over it.
You want those ability so desperately in a bijuu fight in which your opponent may void them, the reset for them like everyone else. Period.

In this case such a decision is clearly biased toward the people with the KG in the forest. How is the fact that they get to decide what I get to use not an obvious boon in their favor? There is no gray zone here, you're saying I am the one who is wrong.

Asadi

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 03, 2012, 06:03:11 PM »

The rich get richer as the poor get poorer whilst the middle gets the shaft. Bocc, you merely need to ask them. They don't like it, they're scared of your manliness and as such cower in the corner b/c of your godly ways. Now please, wink, you always win in the movies when you do so. ;D

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 03, 2012, 06:04:54 PM »

Well then feel free to go "Oh noes, I am persecuted because (insert random stuff)". I'm not being biased, I couldn't care less about the matter actually, it's simply how I know the vast majority feels.

The point is, not everything that is not modish by basic rp rules is considered such SL wise. Is it possbile for one with Kaguya and Rinnegan resets to learn sage mode and hachimon? Likely. Would anyone tolerate it? Probably not.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 03, 2012, 06:08:33 PM »

Well then feel free to go "Oh noes, I am persecuted because (insert random stuff)". I'm not being biased, I couldn't care less about the matter actually, it's simply how I know the vast majority feels.

The point is, not everything that is not modish by basic rp rules is considered such SL wise. Is it possbile for one with Kaguya and Rinnegan resets to learn sage mode and hachimon? Likely. Would anyone tolerate it? Probably not.

Then someone needs to change the bijuu rules to say that the jinchuriki does not have to accept pirated kg. I'm still taking just the one reset in each category. No one is claiming two body or two sage arts. Again, it doesn't matter what the vast majority feels as we follow a set of rules for the bijuu fights. I don't see anything in them that makes my Rinnegan god mod.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 03, 2012, 06:11:15 PM »

It will be there soon enough. :P

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 03, 2012, 06:13:10 PM »

It will be there soon enough. :P

Then do it :P if such an obviously biased rule gets accepted then I'll just get all my resets and then capture the bijuu.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 03, 2012, 06:16:12 PM »

Either variant would be biased, I suppose.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 40

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 23 queries.