Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 79855 times)

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: The Current Thus Far.
« Reply #255 on: May 04, 2012, 07:30:30 AM »

The OOC/IC Bijuu fights should be decided by the host. One could argue that it should be permanent for many reasons -- series relevance and whatnot -- but we've had no problems with it now, so why change it?

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 04, 2012, 07:34:26 AM »

The OOC/IC Bijuu fights should be decided by the host. One could argue that it should be permanent for many reasons -- series relevance and whatnot -- but we've had no problems with it now, so why change it?

I originally kept it as "accepted" with the realization, currently, of:

If the host wins, the challenger loses nothing.
If the challenger wins, the host loses the bijuu.

Right now, the only actual thing the challenger is in risk of losing is time.

It's like someone putting in $3,000 in lottery tickets and a friend of their's gets them for free.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 04, 2012, 07:40:39 AM »

I originally kept it as "accepted" with the realization, currently, of:

If the host wins, the challenger loses nothing.
If the challenger wins, the host loses the bijuu.

Right now, the only actual thing the challenger is in risk of losing is time.

It's like someone putting in $3,000 in lottery tickets and a friend of their's gets them for free.

Well, like I said, it's up for the host to decide. If the hosts wants to make it OOC even though they know that they won't get crap for it other then the challenger leaving them alone for a week, then that's their problem.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 07:43:07 AM by Nathan »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 04, 2012, 07:42:53 AM »

Ideally, I felt the same when I had the Kyuubi. I didn't care if anyone walked off with scratches or missing arms. I suppose an "on/off" switch would be fine. I vote in favor of the host to be the decision maker for such.

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 04, 2012, 12:04:34 PM »

I'm guessing it was either forgotten or I'm not looking good enough. To my knowledge the large majority of us if not all, agreed upon the pirated kg being removed on host or challenger request for obvious reasons. There is a bunch of stuff I want to comment on but I'm guessing it's best to take it one by one to get "there" quicker.

While it might seem like it is favoring the bijuu it should get to decide weather the fight is ic or ooc. As Rai stated, the jinchuriki loses something regardless. If it's ooc, the challenger either gets a bijuu or nothing. While if it's ic, the jinchuriki still loses the bijuu but also wages it's life against yours. As for evening things out, were the host to desire any objects, jutsu, etc, you have upon yourself, it may request them to be placed against his bijuu on the table. It's only fair to have the opportunity to even out the wager if the opportunity arises.
Also to be stated for ic cases: Were the bijuu/jinchuriki die in battle, the bijuu will return  to the kage of the village.

I have pretty much an idea on everything that hasn't been fully decided yet. So should I go one by one or just all out?

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 04, 2012, 01:10:48 PM »

I'd abide to a decision marker between host and challenger. Mainly, I would prefer ic myself, but not everyone prefers the same.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2012, 01:24:27 PM »

Yep, but the case can be: Host: ic Challenger: ooc
The host shan't be forced to fight someone which even if defeated and killed will challenge him again like nothing ever happened. That's why it's up to the host.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 04, 2012, 05:47:31 PM »

I'm going through the old thread to pick up what I missed.

The reason I still have "Use of KG" as "debating" is the fact that we set specific exclusions. That is to say we:

A) Cannot claim oro-kill obtainable KG.
- I don't remember if RP-claimed sharingan, etc. was allowed and dna-infusions weren't.
- - This one, A, is a biggie.
B) 80+ DK accounts and/or Sitters that have __ and can kill __ can claim custom KG that are not, currently, able to be obtained in-game.
- I don't remember the specifics.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 04, 2012, 06:00:27 PM »

Well we are rewriting the rules and what not so, let's stick with neither doujutsu nor other.

As for sitters, I am still waiting for someone to elaborate the equivalent of pvp range to match the 80dk+ part, if we include an amount  of wins, I'd say 480.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 04, 2012, 06:03:36 PM »

The PvP range? Meaning what it takes to kill someone of that dk-amount?

Shuren

• In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 04, 2012, 06:09:59 PM »

As for sitters, I am still waiting for someone to elaborate the equivalent of pvp range to match the 80dk+ part, if we include an amount  of wins, I'd say 480.

Quite ridiculous. 480 pvp will take 5-6 months to achieve. As an expert leveler, dking isn't that hard. I could reach 80 dks in a couple of weeks.
Go less.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 04, 2012, 06:21:06 PM »

Nobody said anything about experts. I just figured the mediocre most likely get one dk every 2 game days as an average, and as such 3pvp/day*2*80 amounts to such. Personally I doubt a non reset accounts could make it in weeks but you are more experienced than I in the field of expertise. Pvp range as in what's the highest dk a player they've killed had.

I see Pete's point, there are ways to get infinity new days or what not as a dk'er but none as a sitter. So what should those two numbers be?
+30-40dk above them seems a fair pvp range. But again, idk much about sitters. What about 200wins? If every day is caught it can be done in less than a month.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 06:26:49 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 04, 2012, 07:22:56 PM »

Quite ridiculous. 480 pvp will take 5-6 months to achieve. As an expert leveler, dking isn't that hard. I could reach 80 dks in a couple of weeks.
Go less.

And? We're not talking about reborn.
Sitters need time to grow. Essentially, a "sitter" is a character that rests at lvl 15 and _ kills.
That said, people can pvp as they level.
We need it to measure on the character dk they can kill.
After all, I can pick up 200 dks by the time I hit 13 dks and then be lazy and not level anymore; sit at level 15 and call myself a "sitter".

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 04, 2012, 07:42:15 PM »

So is 40 dk fine as a target?
Though I should have no say on this, on the other hand, to my knowledge, both Rai and Pete have knowledge of the effort taking to reborn a non reset for the first time as well as getting a sitter's pvp range to a certain amount of dk. So you two should pretty much be the ones deciding on that number due to the ignorance of most when it comes to the matter. When I say effort to get to 80dk I mean an average person.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 07:50:26 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 04, 2012, 08:11:22 PM »

The problem about setting a dk "target" is the fact that the sitter's dk can range also.

For example: Louie. Louie, aside from Yuki (now gone) is the strongest sitter. He's capable of killing someone with, easily, 600 DK+.

Should a regular sannin come in in attempts to kill a 40 dk account, they would need, roughly:

30 Atk/Def (Base) + 25 = 55 Atk/Def Vs. 40 DK + 30 Atk/Def (Base) = 70 Atk Def.

The above is disregarding any values of attack defense, etc. that the opponent has gotten, or the sitter, due to oro kill points, etc.

So, the difference between 70 and 55 = 15. Meaning the sitter, the 25 dk sannin, would need only 45 Atk/Def to potentially kill a 40 dk account.

A genin, such as Jinzo (Osho-Kiba) would need:

2 + 30 Atk/Def = 32 + 38 (difference of 70-32). He'll need, roughly, 68 Atk/Def.

As it is, Jinzo has 213 Atk and 209 Def. Plus the 2, he's at 215/211 respectively. Assuming the target had the base of 30/30, Jinzo is on par with someone with 181 Dks (lowest stat of the two is acknowledged for margin of error).

We're looking at a rough formula of:

1) ADK (A's Dragon Kills) + 30 (Base Atk/Def) - BDK (B's Dragon Kills) + 30 (Base Atk/Def).
2) Add difference to both sides.
= Difference equals remaining Atk/Def needed to engage.
In substituting for my case vs. Rare:

(8 + 30) - (14 + 30) = ?
38 - 44 = -6.
+6           +6

44-44 = 0.

Meaning I'd need to have 44 Atk/Def to kill Rare.

Obviously there's lots of things missing from the formula such as a definitive value of that specified person's stats. I.E. Jinzo having 200+/200+ rather than 30/30.

The above formula is just to show Rare how sitters need to think when they fight someone.

Edit: Added Jinzo as example also.
Edit: Added "formula".
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 08:19:30 PM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 40

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.