Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29

Author Topic: Official rules of Edo Tensei  (Read 75304 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Official rules of Edo Tensei
« Reply #330 on: July 03, 2013, 11:07:44 PM »

Okay so, Zojin.  Kamui no longer has le Edo Tensei.  And me and Hazama were tied in the teacher/student rule.

However some weird things have been coming to me lately, such as..Zekkō Zō saying that Kamui told him that he would take Hazama's place.  He says that he has a scroll...though I don't know from where.  Rakudo also stated that he is waiting until he can human path Hazama's remains to actually HAVE the Edo Tensei (this is after killing Hazama in their Bijuu match).

So uh....yeah.  I have no idea what's going on with all of that.

Hazama is not dead, he is an immortal Jashinist, there for there is no open spot in the Edo Tensei. I have him sealed away which will keep him alive until I am able to Human Path him and get the knowledge for myself. Zo's claim is void.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 03, 2013, 11:24:51 PM »

http://gyazo.com/c792027252d9ebc4e8d33b231ff2a956
The above post was sent to myself upon Hazama's loss to Rakudo.
Thus my character entered said region underground and looted the area of all possessions not on Hazama's person; this would include the edo scroll.
As for how Rakudo's filler technique mimics Edo Tensei's maneuvers without much restriction is beyond me though upon my knowledge the claim to summon forth any object Hazama has touched is void in my eyes. I had welcomed Rakudo to come to Otogakure to successfully claim the items though now would be too late. As per Edo Tensei I do not claim my character knows the jutsu though after bouncing around known members through pms they each have told me that I have replaced Hazama within the Teacher/Student system in which Kyu was the teacher.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #332 on: July 03, 2013, 11:36:40 PM »

http://gyazo.com/c792027252d9ebc4e8d33b231ff2a956
The above post was sent to myself upon Hazama's loss to Rakudo.
Thus my character entered said region underground and looted the area of all possessions not on Hazama's person; this would include the edo scroll.
As for how Rakudo's filler technique mimics Edo Tensei's maneuvers without much restriction is beyond me though upon my knowledge the claim to summon forth any object Hazama has touched is void in my eyes. I had welcomed Rakudo to come to Otogakure to successfully claim the items though now would be too late. As per Edo Tensei I do not claim my character knows the jutsu though after bouncing around known members through pms they each have told me that I have replaced Hazama within the Teacher/Student system in which Kyu was the teacher.

Oh so he OOC'ly gave you his things after I chopped him up and sealed him away? Thank you for providing evidence that your own claim is void. If they said you had Edo Tensei then they forgot how the rules work.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 03, 2013, 11:41:42 PM »

My character had been informed of his Kage's death prior to looting the area which is when I had constantly told you, you may retrieve the items from Otogakure if you please. Though upon the news he visited the area and looted it thus the opportunity had been lost.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #334 on: July 03, 2013, 11:48:58 PM »

My character had been informed of his Kage's death prior to looting the area which is when I had constantly told you, you may retrieve the items from Otogakure if you please. Though upon the news he visited the area and looted it thus the opportunity had been lost.

I posted minutes after the fight taking his things, and I stopped claiming anything but his Edo Tensei zombies. I made the clone perform Edo Tensei and then sealed the zombies away. You can have the Sage Tools and the rest. As long as Hazama is alive and in no position to give you Edo Tensei you cannot have it though.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 04, 2013, 12:00:13 AM »

As per Edo Tensei I do not claim my character knows the jutsu
Calm down there buddy.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #336 on: July 04, 2013, 12:08:41 AM »

As per Edo Tensei I do not claim my character knows the jutsu
Calm down there buddy.

You're saying I don't have the items which I am talking about. I'm about to make a topic about this Evil Releasing nonsense you plan though.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 04, 2013, 12:52:04 AM »

I question both the Evil releasing technique and Body Recreation, but who cares what I question.

Anyway, none of you have Edo yet, so lets move on. Either agree to the rules, or bring some other to this psuedo court's attention.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #338 on: July 04, 2013, 01:08:26 AM »

I question both the Evil releasing technique and Body Recreation, but who cares what I question.

Anyway, none of you have Edo yet, so lets move on. Either agree to the rules, or bring some other to this psuedo court's attention.

We are good on Evil Releasing. Since Hazama can't use Senjutsu at all he can't apply the right kind of mark like the Curse Seal of Heaven to anyone. So he can't be brought back that way.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 04, 2013, 01:17:22 AM »

Nobody can apply those seals to anyone, unless they pirated dna from a Senninka user, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one >>

That is for a different thread however, and off topic. So, as I previously said, agree to the rules, propose more, or do nothing and open a different thread  :cool:

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #340 on: July 04, 2013, 02:54:30 AM »

man we got off topic. Can't think of any other rules this very second.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 04, 2013, 04:04:32 AM »

Here's something I forgot to bring up.

What if a zone fight occurs and you use Edo Tensei however both parties agrees that the entire scenario is OCC?
Would the rules still apply here or not?

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 04, 2013, 04:16:26 AM »

The rules still apply, unless your opponent is foolish enough to allow you to ignore the rules.

Obviously if you're just having a fun little spar, and your opponent doesn't care, go for it. Really up to who you're fighting. These rules are to make Edo easier to fight and harder to use, so it's to their benefit to not let you, but like I said, up to them.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #343 on: July 04, 2013, 04:56:49 AM »

The rules still apply, unless your opponent is foolish enough to allow you to ignore the rules.

Obviously if you're just having a fun little spar, and your opponent doesn't care, go for it. Really up to who you're fighting. These rules are to make Edo easier to fight and harder to use, so it's to their benefit to not let you, but like I said, up to them.

Kamui is talking about his bijuu fight with Kirk, not a normal OOC spar. As I was told by Tsuyo, Kamui had Grand Master Uchiha and Sage of 2 Paths when he was slain and then Edo Tensei'd. This was before we learned you need Uchiha and Senju for Rinnegan. After that he lost his Rinnegan and would have had just Sharingan. Since he was in the position to get the correct resets he would have had to, but could not as he is an Edo Tensei. So as an Edo Tensei Kamui should be able to have Sharingan OR Wood Style OR Rinnegan if he steals someone else's eyes. Since when you want to add a KG to a zombie you have to subtract one. Kirk would arguably be in a position to void the fight if Kamui is using more than one.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 04, 2013, 05:06:40 AM »

Valid point. I think that is posted somewhere way back. Though, I'm a little lenient. Since he had those resets, before Senju was required, I'd say IC, Kamui has GM Uchiha, and I'd allow him the Deva and Naraka path as well. I'd also say he is a Senju (Retroposting if you will) but no Mokuton.

If we can make an exception for hyouton users, why not Kamui? Beyond that though, I cannot be any lenient and this is my opinion alone.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 15 queries.