Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

Author Topic: Official rules of Edo Tensei  (Read 75157 times)

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
Re: Official rules of Edo Tensei
« Reply #375 on: July 30, 2013, 10:09:37 PM »

@Rakudo: I wonder if you could find a way to create exploding zombies via edo tensei.

@Zojin: Remove Zekkō Zō from the Edo Tensei user list, and put me back. I never taught him anything nor gave up my position as an Edo Tensei user.
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 30, 2013, 10:12:09 PM »

Oh I got one, I'll stick his bits with tiny chakra receivers and throw him in the King of Hell to restore his body as a path of pain.
I assume you have access to the Six Paths then?
Then it could work if you do.
I've got the perquisite Rinnegan abilities to make a path, yeah.

Let me re-phrase it, do have access to every single ability of the Rinnegan?
I mean it's called Six Paths for a reason. ^^

If so then yes, you can do it legitmentally without any complaints from either side.

Zekkō Zō has replaced Shinro as an Edo Tensei summoner as Pete gave up his position to the mentioned.

If anyone has questions or doubts say it here or PM Zekkō Zō.

I take a break from one month to find this Zekko person taking my place?
Seriously? I'm going to void Zekko from using Edo Tensei, and resume using that ninpou myself. I never "gave" up my position as an user.

This information is new to me, however I am speaking to on the matter in Private Mails.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #377 on: July 30, 2013, 10:16:58 PM »

Why would you need all 6 resets to use it? It's called 6 Paths of Pain because that is Nagato's fetish by the way. >> You get the chakra receivers with the very first reset, you'd only be able to make a Deva Path of course.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 30, 2013, 10:21:13 PM »

Why would you need all 6 resets to use it? It's called 6 Paths of Pain because that is Nagato's fetish by the way. >> You get the chakra receivers with the very first reset, you'd only be able to make a Deva Path of course.

Because, that technique to make the Six Paths is deprive from the Outer Path (7th Path).
 http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_of_Pain

Also I am not going by Shinobi Legends's in-game techs but rather how you would achieve it in RP.
And for that you actually need all Six resets last I checked.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:26:07 PM by Camel »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #379 on: July 30, 2013, 10:28:39 PM »

Ok and there is no 7th reset for Rinnegan. You get the Naraka Path with two and that would let you use the King of Hell with Samsara then. So I should still have it. It also says "The Outer Path also grants the user the ability to channel chakra into the black rods that originate from their body" which, again, I can do with the first reset, that Kokushinto attack.

@ Shinro: If I combined Bakuton chakra with some fuinjutsu or something you could probably have a seal to blow your zombies up over and over. I could make you some if you let me use Edo Tensei. Now that there is a spot open with Zo gone.  :cool:

@ Kamui's Edit: That seems kinda ass backwards if I do say so myself. I need to get the resets in game to use them in rp but I don't get to use this jutsu that I get in game till I can learn it in rp? What?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:32:03 PM by Akasaka Rakudo »

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 30, 2013, 10:39:30 PM »

Ok and there is no 7th reset for Rinnegan. You get the Naraka Path with two and that would let you use the King of Hell with Samsara then. So I should still have it. It also says "The Outer Path also grants the user the ability to channel chakra into the black rods that originate from their body" which, again, I can do with the first reset, that Kokushinto attack.

I like your logic, I get two resets and now I can use the Outer Path to make the Six Paths. XP
You didn't read what I actually said, huh? :roll:
I wasn't going by the in-game techs, but rather what is gained in RP.
I assume from reading my materials and information, that what comes after mastery of the Human Path (6th Path) is eventually the Gedo (7th Path).

Quote from: Rakudo

You said it yourself, now who has it backwards. ^^

« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:41:16 PM by Camel »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #381 on: July 30, 2013, 10:42:25 PM »

I like your logic, I get two resets and now I can use the Outer Path to make the Six Paths. XP
I assume from reading my materials and information, that what comes after mastery of the Human Path (6th Path) is eventually the Gedo (7th Path).

No with 2 resets you could use the Outer Path to make 2 Paths. I'm not saying you could make all 6 before 6 resets.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 30, 2013, 10:46:34 PM »

No with 2 resets you could use the Outer Path to make 2 Paths. I'm not saying you could make all 6 before 6 resets.

That's what I'm trying to say but I get rebuttal every time. :roll:
I prefer it if you have maxed out the Rinnegan before attempting to do so but that's just me.

It's bad enough that the in-game techniques for Rinnegan are broken as it is.
It's mainly the reason why everyone merely opts for Sennin Modo.
But I digress, you *can* do it but if you're going by the resets, then you'll need all six.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:47:06 PM by Camel »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #383 on: July 30, 2013, 10:54:10 PM »

Kamui every time we discuss something on the forum nothing you say makes sense. You researched what exactly? Is there an SL version of the manga? Because their are no resets in Naruto, Obito popped a Rinnegan in his head and could use all 6 Paths, specifically the Outer Path which he spammed. The SL progression of the Rinnegan isn't even correct. The only connection between Human and Outer Path is that 6 comes before 7 but the Human Path isn't even actually the 6 path.
壱 (1) - Deva Path.
弐 (2) - Asura Path.
参 (3) - Human Path.
四 (4) - Animal Path.
五 (5) - Preta Path.
六 (6) - Naraka Path.
This actually lends credence to your theory since the Naraka Path is the 6th Path and it is the only one with a relationship to the Outer Path. If we want to follow that instead that is fine with me since I'll have my Human Path.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 30, 2013, 10:59:35 PM »

Kamui every time we discuss something on the forum, everything I say makes sense. You researched what exactly? Is there an SL version of the manga? Because their are no resets in Naruto, Obito popped a Rinnegan in his head and could use all 6 Paths, specifically the Outer Path which he spammed. The SL progression of the Rinnegan isn't even correct. The only connection between Human and Outer Path is that 6 comes before 7 but the Human Path isn't even actually the 6 path.
壱 (1) - Deva Path.
弐 (2) - Asura Path.
参 (3) - Human Path.
四 (4) - Animal Path.
五 (5) - Preta Path.
六 (6) - Naraka Path.
This actually lends credence to your theory since the Naraka Path is the 6th Path and it is the only one with a relationship to the Outer Path. If we want to follow that instead that is fine with me since I'll have my Human Path.

Fixed it for you.
It's like I said before and I'll re-phrase myself, I like your logic of being right on everything all of the time. ^^
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 11:00:03 PM by Camel »

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 30, 2013, 11:11:12 PM »

@Zojin: Remove Zekkō Zō from the Edo Tensei user list, and put me back. I never taught him anything nor gave up my position as an Edo Tensei user.
Good thing I announced the change here.  I figured something was a little off.

You would want to have a little chat with him then.  He PM'ed me saying that you allowed him to replace you as an Edo Tensei user.  I didn't believe him and asked for proof before I make any changes to the list.  He provided me with this:

---Original Message from Zekkō Zō(2013-07-18 08:27:51)---
Alright then the day has come where you can slap me onto the users. Quality Assured Grade A Proof: http://gyazo.com/d3dced69921fa49852941859472ce905

So it's either he lied or this conversation screenshot was sent to me out of context.  Though if he lied about being able to replace you then I'll put you back on the list.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 11:12:20 PM by Zojin »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #386 on: July 30, 2013, 11:14:36 PM »

Yes, curse my habit of providing evidence to back up my arguments. Here allow me to edit my response to fit to your standards.

I think you can makes Paths of Pain with the first reset. I have research and evidence to support this claim but will not reveal any of it as my opinion is enough. Smart-ass remark.  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

@ Zojin: He could have always just changed the message to say whatever he wanted.

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 30, 2013, 11:21:05 PM »

@Rakudo: I'd like to think that people on SL wouldn't go as far as to lie (forge a conversation) about something like this just to gain access to a silly technique.  But I guess I give everyone the benefit of the doubt at first.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 30, 2013, 11:23:11 PM »

@Rakudo: I'd like to think that people on SL wouldn't go as far as to lie (forge a conversation) about something like this just to gain access to a silly technique.  But I guess I give everyone the benefit of the doubt at first.

This is all new to me and I am still waiting on Zo to get on so I can get some more clarification.

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 30, 2013, 11:23:17 PM »

I never wrote that.  :shock:
The last thing I remember saying to him was that I don't care about his goals of making Otogakure stronger through Edo Tensei. I told him "no" many times before taking my break.
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 20 queries.