Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: New Zone!  (Read 3048 times)

Isamu

• View Profile
New Zone!
« on: August 09, 2012, 04:59:10 AM »

Could a new Zone be added, The Valley of the End i would like.

A two level Zone, the top. The large heads of Madara and Harashima, along with the seals of Confrontation ahnd positioning and the 90 degree waterfall between with the two rocks creating long streams of seperation between the falling water.

The second level, the large lake of slow moving water below, along with two flat sections of land as the shore enclosed with straight cliffs and wood above/ (forest zone)

"You walk in with your Shinobi tools and weapons ready and looking for a fight. You enter the zone and look down from the tall cliff to see a large lake of water and a shore. To your side, you see a waterfall and two short landings. You walk a bit further and notice the drop off of the waterfall from your peripheral vision. Suddenly you recognize that you are standing across from a legendary head of a famous shinobi. You reflect on the history of this place, preparing for your fight."

yeah, yeah????? Thoughts?  :D

Quest

Re: New Zone!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 02:22:39 PM »

Hmmm...new zones, why didn't I think of that? *slap himself in the forehead*

Well, it's not a bad idea to add some more interesting zones, or replace some of the less attractive ones we have now with new ones. Let's see what I can find.

Above are RAW images that I found with google image search. My netbook really can't handle images =_= I don't know how many times my everything just started "not responding". My photoshop wouldn't allow me to "save as". This make working on images really difficult. Good thing I managed to get those PayPal buttons done. Damn, I miss my desktop T.T
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 03:31:44 PM by Quest »

Isamu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 07:29:47 PM »

Yo! these would be really great!!

I like all of these.

These could replace Empty town, and Fire Valley

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 04:31:27 PM »

Most people actually use Zone 9 (Empty Town) for matches and missions.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 04:12:07 AM »

I've seen plenty of Forest (Zone 5 I believe) usage for various shenanigans and missions.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Solo Iori

• So many possibiities, yet so many restrictions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 04:34:54 AM »

Zone four is highly underused, why not replace there? And what about the Main zone area? That's even less used than zone four.
"Also, the mating ritual of Sharks is interesting as it's basically gang rape."
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu has no idea what's being talked about.
Isaribi can send Ranketsu a video. <<;
Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu whines, "That wasn't love-making... That was WWE Underwater 5 on 1 Cage wrestling."

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 08:34:54 AM »

I'd rather replace unused ones than make tons of new zones =)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 09:18:52 AM »

I actually love empty town. and the bloody forest and the sands. The water zone is nice too.

Revamping them to make them a bit more interesting wouldn't hurt though. Just update what we have with a little better description and extra features?

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 07:00:23 PM »

Could a new Zone be added, The Valley of the End i would like.

A two level Zone, the top. The large heads of Madara and Harashima, along with the seals of Confrontation ahnd positioning and the 90 degree waterfall between with the two rocks creating long streams of seperation between the falling water.

The second level, the large lake of slow moving water below, along with two flat sections of land as the shore enclosed with straight cliffs and wood above/ (forest zone)

The idea of having another area installed into a zone is interesting. Although it's not necessary, it does make the match's presentation more decent.

The valley of the end, if implemented, should stay one zone and not separated. There's no reason to have a zone for the top and another for the bottom.

Something similar to having a zone location where Darui's division battled the Gold and Silver brothers, where it could be divided into 2 separate areas while staying within one zone, making the beach and the ocean one area, and the elevated terrain of rock and boulders another area. Simply the only thing I see that's not really necessary, but would be enjoyable for many.

Isamu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 03:47:57 AM »

I didnt mean for there to be two zones of the valley of the end, that is redundant and useless clearly. I meant like you said, One zone but with two levels as in two stories, if you can imagine that better.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2012, 10:37:17 PM »

Not wanting to start a new topic, yet add to this one I also have some ideas to share for possible new Zones. As with Isamu's idea of the valley of the end I like that concept of a top and bottom, yet maybe that could be put into effect as like the Kage and Hokage zones or whatever rank you unlock them, they are advanced versions of the already set 10 zones. If per say the Fire Valley was replaced with Valley of the End it could have the pic of the bottom portion and once the character unlocks the next set of zones the Valley of the End can now be the second portion, so to say the top to keep things interesting. As for zones that could use revision or just are very inactive I would suggest replacing: Fire Valley (4), Ice Lands(7), Main Zone(enhance it maybe?), and well Lightning Plains(enhance as well).

Either revisions need to be made or it is just the lack of RPers compared to the zones and availability that causes in-activeness for certain zones.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2012, 04:07:45 PM »

There aren't a lot of players zoning. Making the zones more interesting might promote RP in the zones or at least enhance the experience of zoning. But limiting access to certain zones, that's more of a counter productive thing.

It's like running a RP forum. Hiding the content of the RP on your forum wouldn't get more people to join. Instead, let guests see what's going on, then they might be interested in joining.

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.