Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: It Keeps Me Up at Night  (Read 3269 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
It Keeps Me Up at Night
« on: July 17, 2013, 08:24:06 PM »

Ever have little questions that nag at the back of your head that just roll around in your brain over and over again? Put it to the community and seek the answers to all of life's little conundrums.

Postulate a solution to the question about your post and then pose a question of your own. Can be Naruto related but not required.

IF part of Konoha's genin exam is to perform a henge and Lee does not use chakra, how did he graduate from the academy?

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
Re: It Keeps Me Up at Night
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 02:05:49 AM »

Shouldn't this be posted at the Naruto section rather than the spam section?

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 06:26:01 AM »

If it were posted in naruto section, the posts would have to be about naruto.

Apparently, they passed Lee anyways due to his hard work and superb taijutsu skills. Or, they figured they would use him as canon fodder for any upcoming wars...

And if the Kurama Clan in the anime can create illusions that affect reality, then why doesn't that work in SL logic?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 12:13:15 AM »

I don't think Lee became skilled in taijutsu until he was under Guy's wing.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 12:20:21 AM »

Apparently, they passed Lee anyways due to his hard work and superb taijutsu skills. Or, they figured they would use him as canon fodder for any upcoming wars...

And if the Kurama Clan in the anime can create illusions that affect reality, then why doesn't that work in SL logic?

Touché.

Anyway, I believe Gai begged the Academy Teachers to let Lee graduate without going through the entire Henge examination. You know, just like Naruto got a chance to improvise on the Kage Bunshin when he failed at first attempt.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 01:12:30 AM »

Touché.

Anyway, I believe Gai begged the Academy Teachers to let Lee graduate without going through the entire Henge examination. You know, just like Naruto got a chance to improvise on the Kage Bunshin when he failed at first attempt.

Or Lee just beat them all up since he seems stronger then any of the Academy teachers anyway.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 06:28:25 AM »

Ever have little questions that nag at the back of your head that just roll around in your brain over and over again? Put it to the community and seek the answers to all of life's little conundrums.

Postulate a solution to the question about your post and then pose a question of your own. Can be Naruto related but not required.

IF part of Konoha's genin exam is to perform a henge and Lee does not use chakra, how did he graduate from the academy?

Lee uses chakra. He can use ninjutsu and genjutsu; he's just horrible at them. A henge, however, is a basic technique. Very basic. So he might've been able to conjure at least that.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 05:13:45 PM »

He can use genjutsu and ninjutsu? I don't recall ever seeing him perform any of them, or any mention that he could perform the most basic of ninjutsu. The impression I got was that taijutsu was the only thing he literally could perform.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Snap

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2013, 02:57:03 AM »

Lulz, Kishimoto-chan is becoming senile about his characters~

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2013, 01:25:47 PM »

How could Itachi possibly have known Hashirama's cells lower the cooldown on Kotoamatsukami?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2013, 07:41:46 AM »

How could Itachi possibly have known Hashirama's cells lower the cooldown on Kotoamatsukami?

I would say his dealings with Danzo, but Danzo didn't exactly get out and show off his power much...

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2013, 05:10:10 AM »

So...aren't Jashinists, after they kill someone, supposed to kill themselves ritually in the same manner? Isn't that part of their religion?
How messed up is that? At what point in their lives did they make the conscious choice, "Hey...I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to serve a god who makes me kill myself over and over again, cause like he is too lazy to do it himself?"

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2013, 06:57:54 AM »

So...aren't Jashinists, after they kill someone, supposed to kill themselves ritually in the same manner? Isn't that part of their religion?
How messed up is that? At what point in their lives did they make the conscious choice, "Hey...I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to serve a god who makes me kill myself over and over again, cause like he is too lazy to do it himself?"

Or they could be huge Sadomasochists?

Asadi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2013, 10:42:22 PM »

Or they could be huge Sadomasochists?

Today's safety word is: Banana

;)

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 12:01:34 AM »

In return for killing people in some of the sickest (in the bad sense) ways known to man, they got practical immortality and the ability to not die from HIV or AIDS (they do drink blood for a living ya know...).

You gotta admit, in a universe all about killing some guy for a buck, it's not that bad of a deal.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 21 queries.