Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Kotoamatsukami user list  (Read 3080 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Kotoamatsukami user list
« on: September 28, 2014, 05:16:02 AM »

Since I couldn't keep this up on the Wikia so I decided to put it up here because I believe a technique like this should have a list of users.

The Currently Users of Kotoamatsukami are:
Kaguya Tactician ° ° Ichirou
Yomi

If anyone knows anyone else who uses this technique you're more than welcome to add them to the list, or tell me and I will

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Kotoamatsukami user list
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 05:21:42 AM »

Since I couldn't keep this up on the Wikia so I decided to put it up here because I believe a technique like this should have a list of users.

The Currently Users of Kotoamatsukami are:
Kaguya Tactician ° ° Ichirou
Yomi

If anyone knows anyone else who uses this technique you're more than welcome to add them to the list, or tell me and I will

Your claim is back on the wiki; I was just have problems doing revisions and forgot to re-add it after I read your comment regarding speaking to Yumei.

I do have one thing to say though...it will be kind of futile to try to add every single user from Shinobi Legends that uses this technique as their own.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 05:25:21 AM »

Yeah but at least you'd know some of the people who have the technique, i'm not really gonna shoot for a 'complete' list of users, just one with the users I know of so there's something out there i guess lol. But thanks for putting it back up on the wiki

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 05:52:37 AM »

I'm surprised Yumei allowed this, I thought you couldn't claim kkg specific techniques. Would be similar to someone claiming Amaterasu. The more you know I guess.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 05:55:15 AM »

Kotoamatsukami is traditionally not allowed to be used in rp as far as I know.

If it is used exactly like in the manga it is too strong and if it is nerfed it becomes useless as it requires eye contact.

The only way I would allow it to be used would be if it was nerfed to require eye contact and it took up your two single eye Mangekyo slots, so all you could have is Kotoamatsukami and Susano'o.

Also it is not being "claimed" he just wanted a list of the people who use it for some reason.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 06:44:40 AM »

I don't over use it like that, it's really more of an rp addition than a battle tactic, I do require eye contact for it, and I wont use Kamui and Koto in the same fight excluding intro, outro posts. The reason that I rp keeping my Kamui with my Koto, is because I don't rp with the Susano'o. Do you guys think that those rp conditions are acceptable for my Koto?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 07:18:39 AM »

I don't over use it like that, it's really more of an rp addition than a battle tactic, I do require eye contact for it, and I wont use Kamui and Koto in the same fight excluding intro, outro posts. The reason that I rp keeping my Kamui with my Koto, is because I don't rp with the Susano'o. Do you guys think that those rp conditions are acceptable for my Koto?

Well you can still Koto someone in an rp to make them fight for you later << it's really a jutsu that just shouldn't be on SL in my opinion. Omnipotent mind control doesn't make for good rp.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 07:53:27 AM »

Well you can still Koto someone in an rp to make them fight for you later << it's really a jutsu that just shouldn't be on SL in my opinion. Omnipotent mind control doesn't make for good rp.

As Kayenta would likely put it: "Charcter control? That's a spanking."

Jk, Kay would probably not put it that way, but you get the picture. Koto, period, to my knowledge, was not permitted, eye contact or no. Some have used it and gotten away with it, but to an extent, the targets (to my knowledge) allowed it OOCly, which is their business.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 08:08:50 AM »

I wouldn't consider the character control much worse than the abilities of the Tsukuyomi, if the tsukuyomi can cause permanent brain damage to a character, forever forcing the rp style to be changed as the character wouldn't be able to recover from that.

The way that I see it, it's a matter of who and who doesn't accept it. As long as i'm not running around trying to make everyone's character fight for me and teach me everything I don't think there'd be too much an issue with it, you know?

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2014, 08:29:53 AM »

Kotoamatsukami is a canon KG, and cannot be personally claimed. This also counts for Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Kamui and Susanoo, which all fall under the same category. If someone decided to put up a list on the Claimed List for any of these, they would essentially be saying that nobody else from that point on can learn them.

But the main issue with this isn't the above. It's the fact that the technique is literally "character control jutsu". Any use of it would pretty much guarantee a voiding, unless the victim of the technique is very misinformed about RP manners.

There's also the fact that it can be cast upon a large population upon the user's request. They can literally go to Konoha and say, "I'm Hokage." and everyone would have to bow and say "okay lol".
http://youtu.be/iKKUVtwaugk?t=5m52s

I wouldn't consider the character control much worse than the abilities of the Tsukuyomi, if the tsukuyomi can cause permanent brain damage to a character, forever forcing the rp style to be changed as the character wouldn't be able to recover from that.
Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu, and people can fall into genjutsu if they aren't careful. Though if they're smart, they'll remember from ninja school how to detect genjutsu and release themselves from it. Tsukuyomi isn't as simple to break out of, but either everybody and (sometimes literally) their mother has the Sharingan, or know NOT to look a Uchiha in the eye unless you are one.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 08:49:55 AM »

once again i'm not claiming this jutsu i'm just posting a user list.

And that may be true but i'm not using the technique in that manner. The way I see it, what constitutes the voiding of this technique is how the technique is used. If someone was like "order you to teach me everything you've ever learned, then go kill Kurama, and yourself." that'd be a void, but I think the way that I use Koto is legit, because I don't overuse the technique for one, and for two I'm not trying to control everybodys minds

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 10:27:46 AM »

once again i'm not claiming this jutsu i'm just posting a user list.

And that may be true but i'm not using the technique in that manner. The way I see it, what constitutes the voiding of this technique is how the technique is used. If someone was like "order you to teach me everything you've ever learned, then go kill Kurama, and yourself." that'd be a void, but I think the way that I use Koto is legit, because I don't overuse the technique for one, and for two I'm not trying to control everybodys minds

The short answer to this is, do whatever you want among you and your friends but don't expect the community at large to like and/or accept it.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 01:27:13 PM »

The way that I see it, it's a matter of who and who doesn't accept it. As long as i'm not running around trying to make everyone's character fight for me and teach me everything I don't think there'd be too much an issue with it, you know?

Those two genjutsu are not even comparable as far as character control goes. Yeah, Sasuke is a bit twisted, but i don't think repeated Tsukuyomi attacks from Itachi have messed him up that much that he would have to be played as mentally dysfunctional. Additionally, Kakashi recovered very well with some help from Tsunade, so it isn't permanent and unrecoverable. If you're caught in Tsukuyomi, while it can be crippling and leave you very much vulrenable, it is certainly less character controlling than Koto in my opinion.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2014, 08:15:07 PM »

i already stopped putting it back in the claims,

And yeah in the show no one has been messed up likethat from tsukuyomi, but when I had that little thing with hazama, the whole thing that made me void anything was that his tsukuyomi automatically put me in a coma and cause severe mental and phyiscal damage,

that's why I was like. what

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2014, 08:20:48 PM »

i already stopped putting it back in the claims,

And yeah in the show no one has been messed up likethat from tsukuyomi, but when I had that little thing with hazama, the whole thing that made me void anything was that his tsukuyomi automatically put me in a coma and cause severe mental and phyiscal damage,

that's why I was like. what

Well thats what happens when you get hit by the jutsu << that's like complaining that Chidori automatically puts a hole in your chest if it hits you.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.