Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Now Damage  (Read 12094 times)

Trev

• View Profile
Re: Now Damage
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2014, 06:18:10 AM »

There must be some judge you can find? There are a few notable roleplayers who are forum shy. It's either that or poll (which I really don't suggest) cause neither of you are going to budge.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2014, 06:21:54 AM »

I haven't read any of this topic, excluding the part about my fight, but in all cases of attacker vs defender the defender is always given the benefit of the doubt. Even still that's mostly in games, ect and is not an official rule that we follow.

But if it is true that neither side can be proven wrong and neither will budge then restart the fight?
Even then you won't agree on that, but that's the only outlet I can see.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2014, 06:24:22 AM »

I haven't read any of this topic, excluding the part about my fight, but in all cases of attacker vs defender the defender is always given the benefit of the doubt. Even still that's mostly in games, ect and is not an official rule that we follow.

That's been my argument, my, "still haven't gotten a straight answer on why we're not doing that." argument.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2014, 06:26:28 AM »

There is no fight D:
Except for well the ensuing one between Bocch and the weakened Hazama; in which Takeo is partaking in.
Barely even started; Bocch was launching bone bullets with Hoton(?) applied to them at Hazama, as well as Kamuing his arm and avoiding crystal spikes from impaling him via Incineration technique. That was the last made action since Eikan's entrance to our real time RP situation.

I guess things were settled and the attempt of the ritual and its backings are agreed upon. This topic for 'Now Damage' should argue about said effects of the ritual I guess, in relation to whats already going on.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2014, 12:54:42 PM »

I agree with Keito. There is no fight. It just so happened that the exact moment of my attempt on Bocc's life took place while he was in  fight somewhere else. I should not have to repost/Restart because it's inconvenient for him. Boo hoo.

Off the top of my head, the people who I think have not posted their thoughts, and are still valid role play judges would be; Koji, Zen if he ever came back, Zimzam (Because I personally think we was a good role player and he would be unbiased), and possibly TheCurse (He already told me if he was judging this he would be unbiased as fuck so that's why I added him.)

The only problem with those people is that they may or may not be biased to one side or the other. The way I see it, most of the people worth a damn already have a failing relationship with one of the participants on this topic and thus would not give an unbiased answer.

So basically all of Kiri is out, All of Konoha, All of Otogakure, anyone in the Akatsuki is out, Possibly Kumo is out, the only people worth anything from Suna have posted their opinions. Iwagakure is not a viable option either.

So all of the 5 great nations and them some have huge potential to produce a biased judge. Who do you suggest then?
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2014, 04:54:43 PM »

I'm not sure why Kumo was ruled about, but I don't believe that I have a failing relationship with either party involved here, nor do I think I've voiced an opinion on anything yet, though I have been glossing over the debate about this battle. I would consider myself unbiased for decision-making in this situation.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2014, 05:51:22 PM »

Off the top of my head, the people who I think have not posted their thoughts, and are still valid role play judges would be; Koji, Zen if he ever came back, Zimzam (Because I personally think we was a good role player and he would be unbiased), and possibly TheCurse (He already told me if he was judging this he would be unbiased as fuck so that's why I added him.)

Sorry, but I don't count Koji as a judge. No offense I just don't see him in that regard. Same with Levi. The guy has rp'ed, but to my knowledge he's been out for years and hasn't been keeping up 100% with any of the Naruto/SL things. A judge who doesn't know the material on which he's basing his opinion on is not a judge. As for Zen, no. Too inactive and in this case I'm afraid he'd be biased. Curse would be/is biased on this subject.

So for an unbiased judge? Night seems like a good pick.

So Night would be my pick.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2014, 05:57:28 PM »

Sorry, but I don't count Koji as a judge. No offense I just don't see him in that regard. Same with Levi. The guy has rp'ed, but to my knowledge he's been out for years and hasn't been keeping up 100% with any of the Naruto/SL things. A judge who doesn't know the material on which he's basing his opinion on is not a judge. As for Zen, no. Too inactive and in this case I'm afraid he'd be biased. Curse would be/is biased on this subject.

So for an unbiased judge? Night seems like a good pick.

So Night would be my pick.

Pretty much all that yah.

Night would be an acceptable judge for me too, if there is no one else Alek wants to propose.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2014, 09:14:33 PM »

I said Kumo was ruled out because of potential bias. Night worked under Bocc and because of that may come up with an excuse to why he would live, such as he posted in the other thread about how Bocc would get out alive with the Incineration technique, even though I am still 100% certain that would not work.

Now, seeing as he did defect from Akatsuki, stealing the Biju from Bocc I would assume he has no opinion either way between us both, but I could be wrong. For all I know bocc could say "Hey night, we ***** right? Sweet, well I want you to post this as your answer to why I'm right." As I know for a /Fact/ that happened in the other topic. Not with night persay, but with a different person. No names will be named but they sent information to another party for them to post as an argument.

Though if he can give a legit reason to why he makes his decision, and it's at least semi coherent, then sure he can be the judge. Let's see how it goes then.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 11:00:58 PM by Rusaku »

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2014, 09:21:19 PM »

Now, seeing as he did defect from Akatsuki, stealing the Biju from Bocc I would assume he has no opinion either way between us both, but I could be wrong. For all I know bocc could say "Hey night, we niggas right? Sweet, well I want you to post this as your answer to why I'm right." As I know for a /Fact/ that happened in the other topic. Not with night persay, but with a different person. No names will be named but they sent information to another party for them to post as an argument.

I was unaware we were on the forum board for fielding conspiracy theories.

Though if we want to cease logical arguments and go with who can concoct the most outlandish story I'm sure I'd still win.

Perhaps we should keep the discussion to the topic at hand and not the Illuminati-esque web of strings people seem to believe me able to pull.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2014, 09:32:14 PM »

Point of the matter is that Night seems to be the best pick. He knows his shit and is not biased.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2014, 10:25:06 PM »

Now, seeing as he did defect from Akatsuki, stealing the Biju from Bocc I would assume he has no opinion either way between us both, but I could be wrong. For all I know bocc could say "Hey night, we niggas right? Sweet, well I want you to post this as your answer to why I'm right." As I know for a /Fact/ that happened in the other topic. Not with night persay, but with a different person. No names will be named but they sent information to another party for them to post as an argument.

Though if we want to cease logical arguments and go with who can concoct the most outlandish story I'm sure I'd still win.

Perhaps we should keep the discussion to the topic at hand and not the Illuminati-esque web of strings people seem to believe me able to pull.

Be as rude as you want, it won't win you this argument. Believe it or not, I refuse to buckle to your pointless comments. I already said I accept Night. Leggo.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2014, 10:46:24 PM »

"Hey night, we n****s right? Sweet, well I want you to post this as your answer to why I'm right."

Not okay.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2014, 10:48:04 PM »

Be as rude as you want, it won't win you this argument. Believe it or not, I refuse to buckle to your pointless comments. I already said I accept Night. Leggo.

Pointless like baselessly implying I'm just asking people to come post in my favor?

I also didn't miss the fact that if you basically said that if you don't think Night's decision is legit you won't accept it.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2014, 10:50:30 PM »

Pointless like baselessly implying I'm just asking people to come post in my favor?

I also didn't miss the fact that if you basically said that if you don't think Night's decision is legit you won't accept it.

Ok? If I was a judge, and my answer was "Well, I didn't feel like reading the materiel, but from the two posts I did read, you're dead." Would you accept that? No. Of course not.

-Jeffrey dahmer
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 20 queries.