Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Character change take two  (Read 12675 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Character change take two
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2015, 06:46:41 AM »

I don't see the part where she said she stopped voiding me. She said the only thing she cares about are Tsuyo's possessions and making sure I don't have them. As I already proved, unless she can provide the rp with time stamps that allegedly happened before mine, I captured or destroyed all of the things she wants to claim before she moved to do so. Since that is the only remaining issue and I don't subscribe to the idea of compromising with terrori- I mean god modders, then there is nothing left to discuss.

As I have already provided, you could not have captured/destroyed any of those possessions regardless of the current situation unless Machina hurled the stuff at you in your last match or something.

If you are unwilling to compromise, then perhaps a tailed beast really is not for you.

And if you support blatant, ceaseless, god modding over actual rp perhaps a moderator position is not for you.

My compromise is that if she can prove her claims are not god mod I will acknowledge them. I am unclear as to when that became an unreasonable request.

She's voided her past rp's as we've discussed and so far as I am aware I beat her to the punch on it this time.

It became an unreasonable request when you consistently denied what was presented as evidence not just the folly of proving who is right in this debate, but outright the legitimacy of your own RP.

Moderator: 2) a person who moderates an Internet forum or online discussion

I have been trying to do my job of keeping the discussion fair and civil.

A jinchurikii is supposed to promote and nurture RP. I mean, that is the reason we are keeping these eyesores around isn't it? To give people something to strive for? To actually cause some IC conflict so people can have a reason to zone each other in "high tier, official" RP?

Because if a jinch is someone who blatantly disregards evidence to the contrary of their opinion and belligerently combats efforts to bring about a middle ground for both parties, then I no longer want to be a jinchurikii, and I want nothing to do with these jinchurikii. And there is no reason to actually keep in roleplay something that is doing more to harm RP than to promote it.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2015, 06:51:10 AM »

I'll gladly warm your seat

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2015, 06:54:08 AM »

Bocc still aint getting what I already had sorry. I got it BEFORE any of this was even an issue. You have his body. That is all. You have been proven wrong this whole time and you speak nonsense.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 06:56:37 AM by Machina »

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2015, 07:08:23 AM »

Because she has no evidence? She has rp's from last year that she voided and rp's that were not started until after mine were done. Which is why I'm asking if there are any more from today that would actually stop me from doing what I wrote.

I'll gladly warm your seat

Yeah let's go with this. If Ichirou is in support of constant voiding, god-modding, and meta-gaming he is at least still hiding it.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2015, 07:12:33 AM »

I do not see how this is still an issue. Her original void is against the rules of SL's Rp, so it cannot go through. It is Null. Bocc will not retain the items nor the Edo. She cannot change other people's pasts as stated by Kay. This is blatant character controlling and Retro posting to the people who she had interacted with using the items, techniques and any other information she had received via the Zombie.

Now Bocc as we all know you love to stroke your own ego with "I'm the best zone fighter/Rper" You should probably know that one. It's elementary in every sense of the word.

To reiterate; changing other people's history against their will is against the basic rules of Sl so she cannot do it in the first place.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2015, 07:17:18 AM »

I do not see how this is still an issue. Her original void is against the rules of SL's Rp, so it cannot go through. It is Null. Bocc will not retain the items nor the Edo. She cannot change other people's pasts as stated by Kay. This is blatant character controlling and Retro posting to the people who she had interacted with using the items, techniques and any other information she had received via the Zombie.

Now Bocc as we all know you love to stroke your own ego with "I'm the best zone fighter/Rper" You should probably know that one. It's elementary in every sense of the word.

To reiterate; changing other people's history against their will is against the basic rules of Sl so she cannot do it in the first place.

As many times as I've stated I'm the best zone fighter (I am) I have stated I'm NOT the best rp'er, not even close. Never once have I said I am the best at rp. The two are not mutually exclusive.

I allowed the first void because it seemed like she was going to follow through with it and properly wipe her character. She did not and then tried to void it some more at which point I said enough is enough. I'm the one she was trying to challenge for a bijuu and I allowed the first void so what you're bringing up isn't really an issue right now. It won't be either since she is of course rping 4-5 voids down the line from the first one already.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2015, 07:21:36 AM »

I agree with this and Either way for like the 34757657th time. In your world he died in Iwa and I got his stuff. I showed you that rp so you cant say I have no prove. You lose. You talk about character control but your the main one doing it. Im not altering anyone's rp, I friggin killed myself. How does that change anyone else's  rp?

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2015, 07:28:13 AM »

Well that's a +1 karma for Rusaku for getting Machina to agree that she was god modding.

Other then that we're still just at Machina insisting she can void her void after I accepted it and started to post.

If we were in a bijuu fight and she posted something that was god mod, but I accepted it because I had a counter that would cause it to screw her over, no one would be in agreement that as I am half way through putting up my post (pretending we're in the fighting zone and not the forum) that she should be able to void her last post after seeing what my counter is and and insist I repost. So why is that what is happening now?

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2015, 07:35:14 AM »

At first you did not want me to void. I took it back as you wanted me too. Stop complaining because what you wanted did not work out. I dont see god modding anywhere. You are the only on saying that. Again, I have my stuff and you cant do a thing about it because you are wrong, and have been this whole time. I have shown you proof and you say god mod, that is all you know how to do is say god mod.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2015, 07:40:56 AM »

At first you did not want me to void. I took it back as you wanted me too. Stop complaining because what you wanted did not work out. I dont see god modding anywhere. You are the only on saying that. Again, I have my stuff and you cant do a thing about it because you are wrong, and have been this whole time. I have shown you proof and you say god mod, that is all you know how to do is say god mod.

Then I accepted it and started to post, then you decided to void it an- should I just repeat my entire previous post a second time?

"If we were in a bijuu fight and she posted something that was god mod, but I accepted it because I had a counter that would cause it to screw her over, no one would be in agreement that as I am half way through putting up my post (pretending we're in the fighting zone and not the forum) that she should be able to void her last post after seeing what my counter is and and insist I repost. So why is that what is happening now?"

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2015, 07:41:58 AM »

And scene.

Don't worry, I'll un-lock it tomorrow- so no need to create another topic.
Simply review what has been said. The redundancy without any progress is truly painful. =(

Oh, and the passive aggressive nature never seems to get old.
Always make me incredibly confused how anyone, anyone thinks the most logical path towards finding a solution is through name calling and being incredibly passive aggressive. :/
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 07:45:54 AM by Ace »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2015, 04:08:34 AM »

As many times as I've stated I'm the best zone fighter (I am) I have stated I'm NOT the best rp'er, not even close. Never once have I said I am the best at rp. The two are not mutually exclusive.

I allowed the first void because it seemed like she was going to follow through with it and properly wipe her character. She did not and then tried to void it some more at which point I said enough is enough. I'm the one she was trying to challenge for a bijuu and I allowed the first void so what you're bringing up isn't really an issue right now. It won't be either since she is of course rping 4-5 voids down the line from the first one already.

Until you beat me I will not consider you the best zoner.... ;P

And I mean beat me. Not me staying drunk for a weak and forgetting to post so having to say I lost.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2015, 04:19:18 AM »

Good thing I'm not asking for votes then. :P

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2015, 10:32:28 PM »

So a nice person with no wins and all dead characters.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2015, 11:06:15 PM »

I know you don't get it.
but that's ok.
you quit rp here, remember?

all this is in your rear view mirror now and just a bad memory.

You realize you don't do any of those things either, right? I get that if I never argued anything anyone did and didn't dodge almost all their attacks all I would get is dead. That isn't how rp works here.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 19 queries.