Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Strongest Shield?!  (Read 9833 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Strongest Shield?!
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2015, 11:43:52 PM »

I RP as basically indestructible lol I think it's fun but that's because of what I am. But just because I'm nearly indestructible, I'm not unbeatable. That wouldn't be fun. :(

To my knowledge, you don't seem to RP as One-Punch Man but I thought you were some kind of android or something. >.>

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2015, 11:51:32 PM »

Yeah, Bec's an android lol But that's why he's practically indestructible, because of what he's made out of.

And keep that wig away from me!
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2015, 12:00:26 AM »

Yeah, Bec's an android lol But that's why he's practically indestructible, because of what he's made out of.

And keep that wig away from me!

Android are not indestructible, but okay. >.>

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2015, 12:32:35 AM »

Android are not indestructible, but okay. >.>

Well I practically am :)

Hmm...Becky? I don't like the sound of that. But the having men obey my every whim sounds pretty good. We'll have to meet half-way somewhere.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2015, 02:13:48 AM »

I would point to Keito's death knights? Interesting, but...I am not happy with him controlling the after life...negating the weaknesses of May fly and Edo Tensei...and having access to potentially character controlling every character from the manga and SL's history who have passed over to their well deserved rest.

Well my Death Knights are a custom version of Zetsu but I'm a hipster and don't go mainstream yo. Once a soul becomes a Death Knight they are always and only a Death Knight, no longer able to be the person they once were and basically work for myself and the Shinigami. Literally the equivalence of Black Zetsu but influenced by the will of the Shinigami to become The SL version of Bleach's Hollows. >>;

Also,

Although I have it, I still think Strongest Shield has to do something with chakra armor and coating your body in some sort of durable layer or being able to stimulate your muscles to flex and what not to be able to kinda tank basic damages. I don't know why people are thinking it makes you invincible from devastating techniques. I think its more of being able to withstand getting chair slammed on your back, kinda how some movies make the big bad guy take the hit as if it were nothing and proceed to dominate. But that shouldn't go beyond basic blunt force attacks really. Fire is fire, lightning is lightning. Hmmm maybe a rock wouldn't hurt tooooo bad but it can do the trick. Still, using chakra to make some sort of actual 'shield' would make more sense to me instead of just claiming to tank whatever.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 02:20:38 AM by Keito Uzumaki »

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2015, 02:17:21 AM »

I would point to Keito's death knights? Interesting, but...I am not happy with him controlling the after life...negating the weaknesses of May fly and Edo Tensei...and having access to potentially character controlling every character from the manga and SL's history who have passed over to their well deserved rest.

Well my Death Knights are a custom version of Zetsu but I'm a hipster and don't go mainstream yo. Once a soul becomes a Death Knight they are always and only a Death Knight, no longer able to be the person they once were and basically work for myself and the Shinigami. Literally the equivalence of Black Zetsu but influenced by the will of the Shinigami to become The SL version of Bleach's Hollows. >>;

So you can make people cease to exist?
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2015, 02:22:54 AM »

Hollow can be turned back to plus' though, so not exactly lol. If its hollows you wanted I could bring back the Naruto version of em I created a couple of years ago, but you would not like em one bit.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2015, 02:42:20 AM »

-Licks the carpet Keito was dragged out on-

Tastes like fame. Keito being an Uzumaki, so it'd have to be a red carpet.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 02:44:26 AM by Riku »
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2015, 05:38:32 AM »

I don't know about an claim list as people always put me on there not me myself.

But I have always rped Uetto to have an extremely high amount of endurance and durability similar to that of the 3rd Riakage or Kenpachi himself like Uetto resembles.

This mainly due to the harsh training I put him through for so long. I use to makeh run through the desserts of Suna outskirts for days without rest. And force him to take blows to make his body tougher. One can train their body to become tougher. It is a martial art.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2015, 05:40:49 AM »

I don't know about an claim list as people always put me on there not me myself.

But I have always rped Uetto to have an extremely high amount of endurance and durability similar to that of the 3rd Riakage or Kenpachi himself like Uetto resembles.

This mainly due to the harsh training I put him through for so long. I use to makeh run through the desserts of Suna outskirts for days without rest. And force him to take blows to make his body tougher. One can train their body to become tougher. It is a martial art.

I've also done this, not to jump on Kirk's train or anything. And Kirk can even vouch, as my older brother >.> We were even training partners at one point.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2015, 05:53:17 AM »

It's a funny thing about physical training, if you do not use it, you lose it. And I mean use it at the same level at which you trained to acquire that strength. Ask any weight lifter, runner, dancer, or swimmer. It just goes away, back slides if you will, so very much faster than you think.

I'm sorry, you say that as if implying I'm not always training. Which I am >_> ask anyone who RPs with me. Hell, even you know that I'm training while I travel with Styx xD We do actual training RPs, from basics to over the top stuff >.>

As well as with Rusaku, as well. They are my usual training partners <_< But I don't stop physically training. If anything, I'm only getting better. Thank you very much.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2015, 06:30:55 AM »

to say I think that washing rice before you cook it is important, does not mean that I think you do not do this important step but fix it with all that dust and who knows what else still upon every grain.

You're suppose to wash rice before cooking it.... I've been soon it wron for so long now lol

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2015, 06:32:06 AM »

to say I think that washing rice before you cook it is important, does not mean that I think you do not do this important step but fix it with all that dust and who knows what else still upon every grain.
Wait, you can cook rice? X.x I thought it only came from Chinese food places Dx

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2015, 06:37:00 AM »

All you people talk about training constantly but still cook your rice? You should work out your teeth by eating uncooked rice.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2015, 06:38:37 AM »

All you people talk about training constantly but still cook your rice? You should work out your teeth by eating uncooked rice.
Speaking of training, we should, Bec >.> Be one of my training partners.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.