Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

Should the Gedo Mazo be added to the Bijuu Challenge List?

Yes
- 13 (52%)
No
- 12 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: June 15, 2016, 05:28:45 AM

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Should the Gedo Mazo be a challenge-able beast?  (Read 15403 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Should the Gedo Mazo be a challenge-able beast?
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2016, 04:47:36 AM »

I love you too Trevykins
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2016, 05:18:52 AM »

Can I like, blow up the moon and the Mazo with it too?

If you guys want the Mazo, why not go and make another? There are surely a good handful of God Trees out there in the universe that can be easily-accessed via Space-Time Ninjutsu through a Rinnegan variant.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2016, 05:31:17 AM »

Oh look, it's Koji.

Yeah Kay just go find him IC, that's never caused issue for anyone. Other than every time Yujo did a thing. Or anytime someones tried to rp in Kiri. Or that time we made all IC bijuu rules that were an abysmal failure.

The method has nothing to do with it people just don't want to lose. It doesn't matter if I beat him in a challenge for the Mazo, strip him of the Mazo for not following rules about, track him down and steal the Mazo IC, or make him give me the Mazo through the use of a voodoo ritual, there are going to be complaints along the way.

mostly the complaints i see are about having to do a legit rp. there are numerous ways to find him and all of that stuff. And we have been over this before. so w/e. It just sounds like it is easier to harass someone than actually work for it. so here we are.
getting pissed at each other and everything to avoid role play.

AGain, go the ooc route, have your event...stop creating a huge drama festival. How many days have we been in this topic?

you could have been rping stuff and creating all this activity you are talking about instead of spinning your wheels here and all. We all could have been out making rp and creating activity.

blink blink...

yeah, imma go rp now.
see you in the funny papers!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2016, 05:46:50 AM »

No need to be sorry. But I just see that situation doing nothing but split the universe again and thus making two mazo's in play, one by you claiming that you had enough votes and stripping him when he won't defend it. And him saying not enough of the community voted to say yes, and his side ignoring the strip...

An even split might be a good thing. Sometimes people don't get along, so it's better to separate them than keep them together disagreeing and fighting over stuff. The mods getting heavy-handed, I think, is not the answer.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2016, 07:56:36 AM »

No need to be sorry. But I just see that situation doing nothing but split the universe again and thus making two mazo's in play, one by you claiming that you had enough votes and stripping him when he won't defend it. And him saying not enough of the community voted to say yes, and his side ignoring the strip...

An even split might be a good thing. Sometimes people don't get along, so it's better to separate them than keep them together disagreeing and fighting over stuff. The mods getting heavy-handed, I think, is not the answer.

Yeah why not that's the precedence this sets. Why have rules at all? Let's just abolish all rules, cancel the bijuu council, and just have the only standing rule be, "Void anyone who disagrees with you." Someone beats you in a fight? Void it. Someone corrects something you're doing wrong? Void it. That's a lot less effort than trying to enforce rules and make people behave and stuff.

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2016, 08:10:06 AM »

Yeah why not that's the precedence this sets. Why have rules at all? Let's just abolish all rules, cancel the bijuu council, and just have the only standing rule be, "Void anyone who disagrees with you." Someone beats you in a fight? Void it. Someone corrects something you're doing wrong? Void it. That's a lot less effort than trying to enforce rules and make people behave and stuff.

That doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. I vote yes for the void everything clause. Makes everything nice and dank.

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2016, 08:41:28 AM »

That doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. I vote yes for the void everything clause. Makes everything nice and dank.

Yeah why not? I was only being half-sarcastic with that comment.

Edit: Hey! 2000 messages! woo!

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 08:47:04 AM by Bocchiere »

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2016, 08:57:07 AM »

You know what, I'm going to lock this topic down for a few days. =)

Why? Not only because I can, but because I see so many useless posts/insults. Not really happy with any of you. ;)

So, you will have to deal with this until I say otherwise. ^_^

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2016, 08:47:20 PM »

Behave, please. ;)
Unlocked...

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2016, 11:54:24 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q

So the poll votes are tied, but what about the post votes? Anyone wanna pull the straws to see who gets to skim through all 5 pages?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2016, 01:00:09 AM »

The vote according to what I counted is 7-8 in favor of it not being challengable.

However, two votes could possibly be counted towards the yes, provided the Reibi is not taken off. Also Kage seemed to vote yes as well, but his also included some rule which people disputed, so it's not a firm yes.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2016, 02:04:49 AM »

I'll double check when I get home but I had the vote at something like 10-8 in favor of making it challengeable. I did count the two, Jay and Ray, as yes since as I said the only reason I presented it as remove the Reibi for the mazo was that for some reason I had the idea in my head that the Reibi had to be removed if the mazo was to be added, but that is not the case. Hence why I changed the name of the vote and topic. Of course people could request their vote be switched from yes to no because of the change but I doubt that will happen.

I counted Kage as well since he did vote for making it challengeable and merely wanted to make official what has already be done the entire time, make it so only the owner of the mazo can summon it.

Hades also voted yes but did not realize he was supposed to post and confirm his vote so he did so in pm's with me. I'll throw up a screen shot in a little while

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2016, 03:53:04 AM »

you sound like the federal government...

house writes a bill...it goes to the senate...gets a ton of riders and internal changes so that nothing inside resembles the original...they send it back to the house...no one reads it cause the name is the same...and so a bunch of stupid stuff gets passed.

riots for world peace and shanks everyone involved!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2016, 03:56:41 AM »

you sound like the federal government...

house writes a bill...it goes to the senate...gets a ton of riders and internal changes so that nothing inside resembles the original...they send it back to the house...no one reads it cause the name is the same...and so a bunch of stupid stuff gets passed.

riots for world peace and shanks everyone involved!

But the name isn't the same  :D

Also

Yes: Bocchiere, Jay, Ray , Neko, Athos, Shadow, Tobias, Kage, Masane, Miyamoto, Hades: 11
No: Warren, Kay, Koji, Bec, Eric, Trev, Kamui, Teostra: 8

http://postimg.org/image/88vo3soqj/
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 04:11:55 AM by Bocchiere »

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2016, 04:18:25 AM »

Can't help but notice what's on the side of that screenshot... xD

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 24 queries.