Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: EXP POINTS  (Read 6476 times)

XshadowXwithinX

Re: EXP POINTS
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2006, 08:45:03 PM »

technically its a dragon named orochimaru and with oros power, and his sword, when i went to fight him it said: you see a dragon laying on a pile of gold(i want the gold) orochimaru lunges at you with the sword of kusanagi.

To which you enter into the process of giving Orochimaru the worst beatdown he's ever had  :cool: :cool: :cool:

You earn the title of Genin though after your first DK...And as you get more DKs, you earn higher titles.. :)

Also 10% of your experience is a good amount..

As you get higher you'll start to see that 10% isn't really that much of a drawback...  :roll:

but then again...you can't kill a dragon unless you're in a level [Genin] to get DK?!

Ichabod12

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 08:56:14 PM »

Not true. You get a DK to get to Genin. Once you reach a certain point as an AS, you get the option to fight oro. *IF* you kill him congrats, you're a genin. But you're still weak  :twisted:
There's not an easy way to get strong....

dude no.1

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2006, 09:09:29 PM »

well their is a way but it would get you a permanant ban...

Ichabod12

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2006, 09:28:59 PM »

???
Hacking?
???

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2006, 10:26:32 PM »

Not true. You get a DK to get to Genin. Once you reach a certain point as an AS, you get the option to fight oro. *IF* you kill him congrats, you're a genin. But you're still weak  :twisted:

i thought it says on FAQ that when you reach Level 15 and beat an Oro you will get to be a Genin...and DK is when you reach that level [genin] :-?

dude no.1

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2006, 10:39:26 PM »

Well it also adds a small comment someone put in for a laugh and ichabod you are half right.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2006, 01:26:57 AM »

i thought it says on FAQ that when you reach Level 15 and beat an Oro you will get to be a Genin...and DK is when you reach that level [genin] :-?

If you're thinking that you have to be a genin to kill Oro, you're wrong..You can kill oro as an academy student..You just have to make it to level 15 FIRST..  :P

Ichabod12

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2006, 04:01:55 AM »

Well it also adds a small comment someone put in for a laugh and ichabod you are half right.

Hmm, lying too?
I don't know tell me XD
unless it's a spoiler.
Btw I gave you 200 dps enjoy.

dude no.1

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2006, 04:27:53 AM »

Yes, I know thanks, and ill mail it to you.  :D

Ichabod12

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 11:08:05 PM »

Yeah well I gave em to you cause I know you well form here  :D

dude no.1

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2006, 11:14:41 PM »

Yeah well I gave em to you cause I know you well form here  :D
thanks again, people have been avoiding me more now. except for the acads, you are right baluski when you log in with a blue exp bar it feels good.

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006, 11:24:01 PM »

this is dready

i have my exp points to almost 3/4 of my bar...log off...and came back on and i got nothing...now this is maddening :evil:

Ichabod12

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2006, 12:20:07 AM »

This is what is so bad about being an acad. EVERYBODY wants to kill you if they're genin. I mean, really you're the easiest kind of bait with no extra permament health, forest fights, attack or defense. Your mounts are bad, your exp is hard to raise, and it is hard for you to make money. It is the learning stage of Shinobi Legends. A genin should have ideally alot more experience, but the real players are high level chunnins and up.

Kieru

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2006, 01:16:54 AM »

To more or less put Ichabod's post in a nutshell, you're an academy student, and the bigger, meaner, stronger genin keep knocking you down as you go to school. Life sucks, but once you become a genin they back off a little.

Once you get above genin you REALLY get some peace and quiet. I'm a Chuunin and haven't been attacked, ever, since I reached that rank, and I'm almost at level 15 again. Even when I slept in the fields...

Seriously, perservere. It gets a bit easier from where you are.

dude no.1

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2006, 01:24:37 AM »

umm, shadow, you dont get experience for logging out and in, i got that when like 5 acads wanted me dead or something. :twisted:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 14 queries.