Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: EXP POINTS  (Read 6477 times)

dude no.1

Re: EXP POINTS
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2006, 02:04:06 AM »

Then good for ichabod being a jounin with the power and the dks and the awwww u know what i mean
!?!?
What are you talking about!?
And besides, I hardly ever attack anyone that is not jounin. First of all that's is kind of unfair and shows how you're scared. Sure in my bio you can find I attacked a couple chunnin, but my past 3 kills were all jounin my level, and the chunnin I killed before that was 2 levels higher than me XD he almost killed me...

Believe me I am not that strong, even at jounin. I can kick an acad's ass yeah, but I can't easily walk up to oro without a mount and expect to win. I bet alharaam could kill me  :twisted: and he has what, 8 DK?
Just fought you and won  :twisted: sorry i couldnt resist.

Ichabod12

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2006, 03:11:06 AM »

Then good for ichabod being a jounin with the power and the dks and the awwww u know what i mean
!?!?
What are you talking about!?
And besides, I hardly ever attack anyone that is not jounin. First of all that's is kind of unfair and shows how you're scared. Sure in my bio you can find I attacked a couple chunnin, but my past 3 kills were all jounin my level, and the chunnin I killed before that was 2 levels higher than me XD he almost killed me...

Believe me I am not that strong, even at jounin. I can kick an acad's ass yeah, but I can't easily walk up to oro without a mount and expect to win. I bet alharaam could kill me  :twisted: and he has what, 8 DK?
Just fought you and won  :twisted: sorry i couldnt resist.
Are you serious? I have 2 more DK's than you! Good job anyway, not like it matters. I'll fight you soon enough  :twisted:

*edit*yeah you killed me, but I nearly beat you, you had like 20 health left.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 03:12:53 AM by Ichabod12 »

dude no.1

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2006, 03:35:09 AM »

A win is a win, but whyd you sleep with 600 gold.

Ichabod12

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2006, 03:38:19 AM »

because it is nothing to me, when I have the best items and make 10k a day ^^

*edit*Also, I don't have the best armor that might be why you beat me. I have 15 for weapon, but 12 for armor. However in 2-3 game days I will get another oro kill so i'll lose it. Things move fast with kyuubi.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 03:39:26 AM by Ichabod12 »

SinHarvest

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2006, 03:53:51 AM »

because it is nothing to me, when I have the best items and make 10k a day ^^

*edit*Also, I don't have the best armor that might be why you beat me. I have 15 for weapon, but 12 for armor. However in 2-3 game days I will get another oro kill so i'll lose it. Things move fast with kyuubi.
Sure does, I got 3 DK's with Kyuubi in 10 game days, and leveled myself up to 10 on its last day......GOD I MISS HIM :cry:

Ichabod12

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2006, 03:56:58 AM »

Wow Sin you're fast....3 game days per DK, wow...I usually get around 6, and I'm near your level.
Yeah the aftereffect of kyuubi, is you're used to flawless endless fighting, and all of a sudden, you're back to doing it the normal way.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 14 queries.