Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: EXP POINTS  (Read 6476 times)

XshadowXwithinX

EXP POINTS
« on: September 16, 2006, 08:08:46 PM »

its bogus...why?...because when you get slayed...and worked hard for those experience and lose 10% of em when you get killed...and now 10%..thats a big chunk to lose an experience from one lousy battle

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Re: EXP POINTS
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 08:11:18 PM »

PvPs make you only lose 5% experience, I believe. And if you're tired of it, make sure you keep to the battles you have a chance at and/or know you will win. Learn from your mistakes. (:
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 08:13:37 PM »

ha ha i did learn from my mistakes and got myself a good advice from Anko: "Don't get yourself killed"

but still...a gained experience shouldn't be lost no matter what...

'believe it!'

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 08:16:13 PM »

Yes it should. Experience is easily gained if you do it right. I gain about three levels a day with a regular mount.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 08:20:10 PM »

lol thats probably cause you know what you're doing and that you know more than what i/we know

:-?

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 08:21:57 PM »

Exactly. Take in what others know and study their bios to see what they do. It's very easy to pin-point things what not to do and what to do. It's hard to get the hang of in the beginning, yes, but it's like that in the beginning of every game. But... you'll learn when the time comes.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 08:30:05 PM »

well i never really learn from others...its just im on my own in here...not like others that they get a lot of info on their friends and stuff (not complaining just pointing out my view here from the others) but yes i am learning well from others
 :P

Ichabod12

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 10:17:59 PM »

Well I started out same as you, maybe even worse :P
I've got 6 DK's weeee
I learned how to get them more efficiently after I got my 4th DK.
If you do things right, it is possible to save ALOT of time.
Normally it took me around 10-12 game days (with kyuubi) when I just goofed off, which is ridiculous.
Now I get it in 5-8, when I actually try. Me next kill though may happen in 5 game days. I went from 1-10 in 2 game days  :twisted:

SinHarvest

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2006, 10:22:49 PM »

@little off topic@
Does dieing and ressurecting using favor count towards your Kyuubi days.
@Back on topic@

Ichabod12

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2006, 10:25:44 PM »

*goes off topic*
Yes it does
*goes on topic*

Shinigami99

• Hahahahaha!
    • View Profile
    • Wounds of The Heart
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 11:06:34 AM »

its bogus...why?...because when you get slayed...and worked hard for those experience and lose 10% of em when you get killed...and now 10%..thats a big chunk to lose an experience from one lousy battle

Actually, 10% is not that big. Also, noot leveling up early has its advantages... for me...

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2006, 07:48:59 PM »

Actually, 10% is not that big. Also, noot leveling up early has its advantages... for me...

haha i guess your right

Well I started out same as you, maybe even worse :P
I've got 6 DK's weeee
I learned how to get them more efficiently after I got my 4th DK.
If you do things right, it is possible to save ALOT of time.
Normally it took me around 10-12 game days (with kyuubi) when I just goofed off, which is ridiculous.
Now I get it in 5-8, when I actually try. Me next kill though may happen in 5 game days. I went from 1-10 in 2 game days  :twisted:

I still don't get it about DK...i'm guessing it just because im still an Academy Student that I'm not yet to a level where i can kill a stupid dragon

dude no.1

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2006, 08:07:32 PM »

technically its a dragon named orochimaru and with oros power, and his sword, when i went to fight him it said: you see a dragon laying on a pile of gold(i want the gold) orochimaru lunges at you with the sword of kusanagi.

XshadowXwithinX

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 08:20:36 PM »

well as i see that specified genin can only get DK...i saw many Academy Student has zero...nada...DK so i guess i need to get a move on and reach a Genin level to get a DK

i say "how boring"

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2006, 08:22:19 PM »

technically its a dragon named orochimaru and with oros power, and his sword, when i went to fight him it said: you see a dragon laying on a pile of gold(i want the gold) orochimaru lunges at you with the sword of kusanagi.

To which you enter into the process of giving Orochimaru the worst beatdown he's ever had  :cool: :cool: :cool:

You earn the title of Genin though after your first DK...And as you get more DKs, you earn higher titles.. :)

Also 10% of your experience is a good amount..

As you get higher you'll start to see that 10% isn't really that much of a drawback...  :roll:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 08:25:28 PM by HatakeSakumo »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 15 queries.