Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: A reward for "Good" players  (Read 1064 times)

HyuugaForgorn

A reward for "Good" players
« on: September 23, 2006, 10:07:28 AM »

Well since evil characters get the seal I think that good characters should get something. My idea is elemental recomposition. This is shown on the second parts of naruto and the elements are Fire, Wind, Water, Lightning, and Earth. The attack for people of the Fire element could be something like Sasuke's Special Fire Balls. For people of the Wind element they could get special knifes that add to their attack power or possibly the slicing attack that naruto gains in the manga when he cuts the waterfall or maybe even rasengan. Water could be an attack based off of that of Zabuza. For lightning the user could learn that chidori that sasuke uses on his second fight with naruto(the one that surges throughout his entire body). And the Earth based one would be something simliar to the jutsu's that Yamato Taicho uses. This is just a rough idea for something that could possibly implemented in the future. Please discuss.

Sriracha

Re: A reward for "Good" players
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 10:13:42 AM »

It's called jutsus >.> and every ninja is entitled to them. This has been discussed once or twice throughout the duration of LON. The Jesus Stick won >.> Erm ignore that last comment.

Also, As for Elemental alignment, blah blah, HatakeSakumo has posted abotu that too.

Uhhh don't mind me though, I'd take Neji's opinion if I were you *steps aside and steals Xao's ball* <--HA! Finally spelled it right!  :smt041

:smt069

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A reward for "Good" players
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 10:46:23 AM »

*sigh*
you did not read the feature request list...

there was already not one but a few threads about it, one that was answered by me today (it is lengthy).

No, elemental jutsus won't be *only* for good chars.

Check Naruto. What does the Naruto series have to balance this?

And then again: I am checking the performance issue. So there will be something.

*locked*

if you want to answer, please use _the other_ thread.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 19 queries.