Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Ranked Missions......  (Read 3207 times)

Sasuke X

Ranked Missions......
« on: October 11, 2006, 11:05:25 PM »

A lot of people requested or want more missions.. Well, this probaly isn't gonna happen but.. what if in every country (except Konoha and Hoshi) had an addition to the Ninja Academy. If your in your hometown and you go to the ninja academy, you can request a mission from the Hokage and other high ranked ninja (people like Ebisu,Kakashi etc.) The different ranks would be D,C,B,A, Special A,S, Special S. Each country has different missions to make more of a difference besides things like more attack and defence when you choose a country. Also, add a place for each country with the countries in order from 1st to last with the most succesful rate of completed missions.

Academy Students=not approved ninja so can't do any

Genin= D rank missions

Genin3rd rank= D and C missions

Chuunin= C and below missions

Chuunin2nd rank= C and (rarelyB ranked missions)and lower ones too.)

Jonin=  C and B ranked missions.

Jonin3rd rank= B, and rarely A.

Hunter Nin= B and A

Anbu= B,A, and rarely special A ranked

Anbu Captain= A and special A

Sannin= Special A and S

Kage+= S

Special S= Anybody can do these but they take a lot of time and are usually something done over a long period of time. Have big rewards and once done, you can't do it again. Things like getting the most alignment in evil or good and your alignment will be set back to neutral so other players can have a chance.

OR for kages and sometimes Sannin

I was thinking about having squads. Not everybody in the whole game being divided INTO a squad but when you go into the ninja academy you can choose to do the mission alone or with a squad. If your doing it with a squad it can be totally random or you can choose your squad. I was also thinking that maybe you could compete with another team ( maybe for or not for the reward). I don't mean actually interact but like talk to eachother and maybe some other stuff related to the mission. The leader can either be chosen or random but must be a jonin or above and your doing it on a team or you can choose to not have a leader.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 12:22:10 AM by Sasuke X »

dude no.1

Re: Ranked Missions......
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 11:08:58 PM »

So hunter nin get nothing. How ironic.

SinHarvest

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 11:10:06 PM »

This is good and all, but who's going to think up all those missions....you?

Sasuke X

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 11:12:49 PM »

O sorry, i forgot about hunter nin. :oops: I can just make it up. People could PM me ideas for missions and i have plenty of my own
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 02:44:45 AM by Sasuke X »

SinHarvest

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 11:15:05 PM »

O sorry, i forgot about hunter nin. :oops: I can just make it up. People could PM me ideas for missions and i have plenty of my own ;) 8) :P
well, you know what that means...........what are you waiting for, go make a thread for people to discuss missions......hurry up......what are you doing still reading this! :evil:

Sasuke X

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 11:22:31 PM »

First of all, i have to see if Neji or anybody else even likes it. If Neji tells me that i can do it, than i'll start a discussion. There's no point if Neji is just gonna decline it. I'm pretty sure that whatever coding is that it would take a lot of it to put in all of those missions. :D

LeafToad

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 11:23:56 PM »

Yup, it's a nice idea...but it should be arranged more better, usually an Anbu would go on an A ranked mission than a B ranked mission.

Sasuke X

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 11:31:30 PM »

Yeah, well i got kinda confused while i was typing  that much :shock:

LeafToad

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 11:35:20 PM »

Hmmm, yeah well, I would really love to see something like this in the game. It pertains to Naruto and it seems so awesome, good job! ^^

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 11:44:07 PM »

This would be a new mission system. The current would be need to be replaced.

Considering the complexity, it would take quite some time. And I don't see very much benefit as you do one mission and it's over. Unless you add complexity to each mission to increase the replay value.

You think like you are doing an Egoshootergame in a way... playing through somewhat a storyline...
now dozens of programmers do one game over month that is played through in hours... how should I do this? I am alone on the programming side and also have a life...

it *is* hard. That's why I have not created missions yet.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Sasuke X

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 11:47:15 PM »

I never said my ideas for the missions yet though. Also, people would do it because they would want the reward and it would be kinda fun...I'm also aware that it would take a while to code. Thanks for the example. I kinda get it, you post every outcome and things like those.. all i would probaly need is maybe a key to what kinda codes do what.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 02:46:02 AM by Sasuke X »

SoraHyuga

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2006, 12:12:30 AM »

yeah this new mission system would be nice to have, keep thinking about those missions sasuke, coz i wanna try out some difficult missions...oh and hey al :D

Sasuke X

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2006, 12:24:01 AM »

Er.... don't get your hopes up too high.... i still need more opinions and probaly more people to help me code the ideas for missions.... :eek: Still not even sure if Neji would allow it either  :D

SoraHyuga

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 12:27:37 AM »

why dont u make some assasination missions:twisted:, or something realistic that would be in Naruto, like picking herbs for the genin and assasination for jounin and higher

Sasuke X

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2006, 12:30:59 AM »

Yeah, i know that was one of my ideas for the genin. Like in Naruto..... But post all of your ideas under the Disscussion board i made.  ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.