Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Risuku’s Dojo  (Read 4744 times)

Risuku

Risuku’s Dojo
« on: November 02, 2006, 12:18:05 AM »

Outside:
You see a new building has been erected and hurry to check it out! Many people crowd around and you push your way to the front see what is going on.

This area can be used for chat
   Choices:
                        Enter the Dojo
                        Return to Village

Main Room:
As you walk in you hear loud shouts and you see many people training. A tall, handsome man approaches you…
Hello, my name is Hatake Risuku and this is my dojo. There are many brave warriors here; do you think you have what it takes to make it to the top?

100,000 Gold – Lifetime Membership (Available only for those of Master Hokage rank)
1,000 Gold per fight [without membership]

Ranking 1-15

A player will have to start from bottom and work there way up to the top. They will engage in a pvp with only person above them. If they win, then they will take there place. It will be the player’s jobs to make sure they don’t put themselves in a vulnerable position were they can be beaten. Every month the ranking will be reset.

No gold or exp will be lost/gained in these fights, just honor.

Konoha Genious Blaze

Re: Risuku’s Dojo
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 12:19:43 AM »

mhhhh i like it   :twisted: i am on my way to master hokage and i think it will be a good thrill for us that have a lot of dks since we can't attack anybody since all the high dk people are friends....i like the idea very much.

Sound

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 01:03:02 AM »

Why you got to be doing that to me risuku (master hokage) :-x. But I like it I would join after I become a master hokage I'm not even a hokage.

Risuku

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 01:18:36 AM »

Why you got to be doing that to me risuku (master hokage) :-x. But I like it I would join after I become a master hokage I'm not even a hokage.

anyone can do it but only master hokage's can get the lifetime membership to fight for free.

emoney

• nana
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 01:30:39 AM »

anyone can do it but only master hokage's can get the lifetime membership to fight for free.

but why only masters get a life time membership?
Academy Student emoney is a Shoku Council to Code of Shoku (Clan)
Title: Kage
Level: 8
Resurrections: 2
Race: Sound
Specialty: Hyouton Ninjutsu
Creature: Pakkun
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Forehead Protector Size: 17
Kabuto Kills: 38
Player Kills: 242
Orochimaru Kills: 40

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 01:33:28 AM »

i think its a good idea. so i have a reason to start saving money xD
I'm back to SL !

Samantha

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 01:38:25 AM »

I really like this idea. It's far better than an tournament, because you can only face the person that is above you in the rankings and then you can move your way up.  Plus it's a pride thing, which is by far more important to Kages, Hokages, and Master Hokages than simple obtainable gold.  The thing I like most about the idea is the fact that if a high ranking person gets a DK, trying to get stronger then at the same time he/she is leaving themselves open to be easy prey to person underneath them.  It's a cat and mouse game of do I stay at level 15 to show my dominance or do I get stronger by getting my dk and take the chance of falling to a rival while I'm at level 1 and hearing that rival brag for the entire month.  :smt076

Konoha Genious Blaze

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 02:16:36 AM »

that's dumb....we have put a lot of time and effort to the game and we diserver this.  When you reach atleast kage then you talk to me about why only masters can get it, plus a lot of kids will just be trying to kill us for stupit reasons...

Shukaku

• How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose??
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 02:21:34 AM »

that's dumb....we have put a lot of time and effort to the game and we diserver this.  When you reach atleast kage then you talk to me about why only masters can get it, plus a lot of kids will just be trying to kill us for stupit reasons...

i guess blaze is right ! kage or hokage is more then enough !  :twisted:
I'm back to SL !

LeafToad

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 04:04:09 AM »

I like the idea because you actually get to fight other players and not Konohamaru and others in the battle arena... and yeah, Acads - n00bs shouldn't be able to get a lifetime membership, there has to be more stuff that is only available to people who have been playing for a long time (i.e the lifetime membership) and not just some Acad or Genin who just started playing.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 04:04:52 AM by LeafToad »

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006, 04:22:08 AM »

eurm..i like it...except for putting your name in and saying you are tall and handsome...seriously
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Risuku

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006, 05:07:30 AM »

eurm..i like it...except for putting your name in and saying you are tall and handsome...seriously

ok, i am not tall but seriously... it is my idea.

well we need something nice for people that strong.

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 12:55:14 PM »

I agree completly with risuku and blaze. The game gets boring after a while. Its just kill oro then do it again. The part about the master hokage is a good idea, since like blaze said we deserve it. :D

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006, 12:57:01 PM »

I agree completly with risuku and blaze. The game gets boring after a while. Its just kill oro then do it again. The part about the master hokage is a good idea, since like blaze said we deserve it. :D

at that point, kekkei genkai should be in place.

yet: it needs development time and there is no end to work here
Never judge a cow by its udder.

tehbeastjeffsays

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 01:00:26 PM »

I see your point but how hard is it to get kekkai genkai? Both level of the curse seal were not hard to attain.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.