Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: why cant we put gems in th coffers  (Read 18213 times)

darkfiredragon

why cant we put gems in th coffers
« on: May 02, 2007, 01:52:31 AM »

why cant we put gems in th coffers.
i dont see any other reason not to other than using 1 char to buff the other but i think i know a solution to that
negi should make it so thast you canonly have 1 gem in there at a time and you can only withdwa or deposit 1 a day

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: why cant we put gems in th coffers
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 02:10:41 AM »

why cant we put gems in th coffers.
i dont see any other reason not to other than using 1 char to buff the other but i think i know a solution to that
negi should make it so thast you canonly have 1 gem in there at a time and you can only withdwa or deposit 1 a day

Thing is People don't listen.
Even if this was put in they will still continue to abuse the coffers for their own personal gain.

Alt deposit one gem -> Main withdraws that one gem -> he resurrects and repeats.

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 03:51:27 AM »

Not everyone knows that trick Kamui......

KingCyrus

• So be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 04:31:25 AM »

Not everyone knows that trick Kamui......

So? One person who knows it and uses it is one person too much.

And are we going to check each person to see if they are doing that? It will be hard work..So the gem transaction option should be removed until there is an appropriate solution to the problem.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 04:39:36 AM by KingCyrus »
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. But if my fate is to die, then I must simply laugh. -Magus

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 09:54:17 AM »

Many have abused this, not only one or two.

That's the problem.

@main poster
read the MOTD. Thanks.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

darkfiredragon

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 11:16:14 AM »

ya but see like if they have to resurect every time  just for 1 gem there goig to notice that there the ones that are losing  on it because the are losing tomuch expirience.

wuming

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 11:36:27 AM »

I think, the point is that people will still continue doing it. Experience is easy to get anyway, and there are ways to die without losing experience if you know how to

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 01:41:14 PM »

Well, you don't regain your pvp by dying & resurrecting. Neji, couldn't you make it so that they can't use the coffers at all after resurrecting?

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 02:27:29 PM »

That sounds like it might work. 

Travels & PvPs do not get 'reset' after resurrecting.  They are whatever they were before you died.
(Start gameday with 5 travels & 3 PvPs. Use 3 travels & 2 PvP. Die. Resurrect. Start with 2 travels & 1 pvp.)

If possible, total coffer usage could employ this method, or just the gem aspect of the coffers.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 02:56:54 PM »

Well, you don't regain your pvp by dying & resurrecting. Neji, couldn't you make it so that they can't use the coffers at all after resurrecting?

does not matter if you use an alt to depost 12 gems/day and get them with your main.

that was the main thing. I would not cut something down for just 1 gem/day.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 03:09:50 PM »

You didn't think it would matter when you allowed players to deposite gems into their coffers so why does it bug you now? Is it because you feel that it's too easy to get to sannin?

UchihaHitane

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 03:19:59 PM »

Nooooo i need those coffers, becoming Sannin is one of my 'Things to do before I'm too old/busy/dead for S.L' because of the gems. Its annoying enough to get Sannin on a main, who the hell has the time on their hands to do it with an alt?

Anyway, I think I have a solution! Basically, whenever a person becomes sannin they should be UNABLE to use the coffers until they have had their [insert criteria that you use to check if someone is an alt] crossreferenced with other Sannin+ characters. If they dont match, then they should get the A-OKay, if they match with someone, they should be denied from using any and all gem coffers. (if your criteria or whatever works, technically it should be impossible for someone to match with anyone other than an alt.)

Or! solution 2: whenever a person becomes sannin they should be crossreferenced with other Sannin+ characters, if they match with anyone, their gems should be marked with some data or something that makes it impossible for the people who match to touch any gems deposited by that person, and the gems should stay marked, so you couldnt just run them though another char (eg: you use alt to deposit, your friend withdraws and deposits to remove the mark, then you withdraw)

I dont know if the second idea is possible but its worth a try, ANYTHING to get the precious precious gems back, accessing castles is a long awaited feature, it would be cruel to remove it now when im SO CLOSE! :cry:

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 03:26:45 PM »

Tracking alt aren't as easy as you think. Players always give excuses like, that's my friend/cousin/relative etc.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2007, 04:33:26 PM »

You didn't think it would matter when you allowed players to deposite gems into their coffers so why does it bug you now? Is it because you feel that it's too easy to get to sannin?

I honestly did not think players would have alts at sannin level and do this to this extent.

I was pretty aware of what I did. Though, I was wrong =)

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2007, 05:03:43 PM »

ya but see like if they have to resurect every time  just for 1 gem there goig to notice that there the ones that are losing  on it because the are losing tomuch expirience.

If you're level 15 then you aren't worrying about exp.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Page created in 5.054 seconds with 16 queries.