Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Protest again - I also hate the new system with this 5 kill - break  (Read 17284 times)

kondaime

I guess I'm happy with nothing  :D :D :roll:

You get 5 flawless fights in a row and then you still lose ONE turn because you need to "rest"

Although it's better than the old one (instant die after having a few flawless fights) I can still not deal with it..

I mean, I always use my last 4 turns for my hyouton ninjuts [3] because this makes me having LOTS of flawless fights and I would be able to get a dk in this game day without this new change.

I'm wondering, why don't you just let it like it was befor, most of the people who do one day dragon kills or in two days, worked hard for it.

They also had to archieve all the ranks and it didn't cost them like a week.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 07:13:58 PM by kondaime »

Ace

• View Profile
Re: Protest again - I also hate the new system with this 5 kill - break
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 07:32:34 PM »

Why did you make another topic when you can post your thoughts and opinions on the other one?

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,4536.15.html

Neji already posted there, so he is aware of this issue.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 07:33:35 PM by ace »

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 07:35:50 PM »

Look here buddy, you're the one that complained in the first place, reap what you sew. =)

Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 07:40:59 PM »

well.

if this goes on, and it's only you that protests this much, plainly because you don't get flawless fights till no end, let's just ask the users?

a) do you want the previous unlimited flawless fights, even if this means you can do 1 dk per real day and other 10?

b) do you want the strength of enemies in the forest increased exponentially when having a flawless streak?

c) do you want to take 3-5 flawless in a row and then you don't get an extra turn for the next flawless?

d) get a newday button, resurrect as often as you like, gain exp, level 24h/day and drop dead after 3 days?

e) kick kondaime for not being satisfied with anything that does limit her even the tiniest bit?
Never judge a cow by its udder.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 08:04:18 PM »

There are all sorts of compromises to be found, perhaps even one would be acceptable?

First, how about the break comes more along the lines of 7-10 flawless?  (at minimum 5 because of many different jutsu and their application.)

Second, could it be progressive in its application?  For instance, the more DKs you have, the harder system you have to face?

What about some limit on the first day after you get a DK for higher players?  Meaning, gaining level 2-7 is harder than 8-15 - somehow (I don't have specifics on that yet, just an idea).

I wish there was a way for Gyu's "Team/Pair" to be implemented and your chances of encountering them increased along with your flawless streak.

I don't know.  I don't like it the way it is, and I no longer have any accounts with over 50 dks. 

I understand the desire to do something, but I don't want it to be too drastic.

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 08:11:03 PM »

well.

if this goes on, and it's only you that protests this much, plainly because you don't get flawless fights till no end, let's just ask the users?

a) do you want the previous unlimited flawless fights, even if this means you can do 1 dk per real day and other 10?

b) do you want the strength of enemies in the forest increased exponentially when having a flawless streak?

c) do you want to take 3-5 flawless in a row and then you don't get an extra turn for the next flawless?

d) get a newday button, resurrect as often as you like, gain exp, level 24h/day and drop dead after 3 days?

e) kick kondaime for not being satisfied with anything that does limit her even the tiniest bit?

I'll take whichever option puts it back to how it was.
I would say how it was but add something small to stop, 'unlimited forest fights' as you call it... Maybe  With every 5 or 10 flawless a game day, it reduces your chance of getting a flawless (even if you do kill without getting hit) by 5%, increasing the chance of getting a strong opponent by 5%, or decrease amount of Exp gained?? Or something along those lines. I'm not saying that's how it should be, but honestly, I had no problem whatsoever with how it previously was. And I was not one of the ones getting kills in 1 day. 

hough it's better than the old one (instant die after having a few flawless fights) I can still not deal with it..

I mean, I always use my last 4 turns for my hyouton ninjuts [3] because this makes me having LOTS of flawless fights and I would be able to get a dk in this game day without this new change.

Use your last 9 now >>
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 08:17:38 PM by Xaos »

Smoosh

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 08:13:35 PM »

Its a game.

If its hard, become BETTER at it.

also:
Look here buddy, you're the one that complained in the first place, reap what you sew. =)

Agreed.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 08:17:08 PM »

I'm wondering, why don't you just let it like it was befor, most of the people who do one day dragon kills or in two days, worked hard for it.

Even though they worked "hard" for it, there are other players which need to be considered for as well.
People who achieve multiple dks is on game day probably get a little bored, so why not make things a little challenging?

Making things challenging will make it harder for players, all players, to get multiple dks in one game day.

Also, giving some suggestions wouldn't hurt. Complaining too much will not be the best way to solve the problem as you can see by option e.

I don't have a very strong character at the moment, so I don't think I would really know the full extent as to what is going on. If you want something to be improved, just give out possible suggestions.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 08:36:11 PM by ace »

Duelist

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 08:42:14 PM »

I completely agree with Xaos, I barely made it to lvl 2 with about 30 turns...If you look at the active high level players, none of them are getting more than 3 kills per REAL day. I don't mind if enemies are stronger, or we get even less xp, but I think flawless should come back.

Also, the graveyard is insane at high dks, which means if you die, 99% you aint coming back--> no more oro kill for a game day

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 08:48:00 PM »

the graveyard levels the same at all oro kill levels...

@ 3 kills per real day

still too much.

I don't like wear people out by fighting for hours a day -_-

and that's why I want to reduce the flawless streaks.

Come on, ever 3-5 flawless 1 turn cost.... wow, that's pretty much to you?
So you had like at least 10 for 1 turn... which means, the enemies are too easy, the game seriously imbalanced...

hm, and then I made them harder, and people who only press without thinking "till end" die.
and are annoyed because the almighty ones got vulnerable...

*sigh*

there has been an imbalance for a very long time, I see.

kondaime

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 09:07:31 PM »

Sorry that I'm always *** about everything.. it's just this game had alot of changes in the last days and I can't really handle them  :oops:

Why don't you really just make a poll ingame?

But if possible dont let newbies who don't get alot of flawless fights vote else it will be not fair for any side

Edit: No swearing. ~Baluski

When did I swear?  :?:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 09:51:44 PM by kondaime »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 09:18:11 PM »

I like it for the strong enemies but losing more then 5+ Flawless fights at Sannin hurts my leveling.
Now I am forced to PvP again.
I like it only if it's for specific ranks...if it is then I have no problem with it.
Wouldn't Sannin+ sound reasonable?
Sannins find a way to get a One-day DK with Kyuubi and by other means.
Someone today did as well.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 09:55:12 PM »

Come on, ever 3-5 flawless 1 turn cost.... wow, that's pretty much to you?
So you had like at least 10 for 1 turn... which means, the enemies are too easy, the game seriously imbalanced...

I think 10 flawless in a row should be doable with jutsu.  That and to maintain the appeal of donation Kyuubi.

kondaime

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 10:30:47 PM »

With 10 I would also agree :< *one turn loss less*

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 10:49:29 PM »

Greed eats up the human soul.

No, when I will conduct a poll, EVERYBODY will vote. That's it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 16 queries.