Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: New Hyuuga Jutsus  (Read 6210 times)

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
Re: New Hyuuga Jutsus
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 12:22:13 PM »

It's also impossible, to use byakugan and get a flawless without using jutsu every turn. Besides kaiten. :/

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 01:48:12 PM »

...which is a bad thing?
Never judge a cow by its udder.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2008, 12:48:05 AM »

...which is a bad thing?
Not all the time.

Sasuke X

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 06:21:22 AM »

Eh i think the point was to only have it for a low amount of rounds .-. Neji (in the actual Naruto) always uses his byakagun for like 5 seconds, does a jutsu and takes it off. Sasuke on the other hand activates it and keeps it on as long as he likes. Itatchi even has it on like all the time. If you get a bunch more rounds of the byakagun then wouldn't it kinda take the uniqueness of the sharingan away? If you don't want all the jutsu at the same time then why not ask neji to just spread them out over DKs so you get to earn them and you have the same amount .-.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 06:29:10 AM »

Eh i think the point was to only have it for a low amount of rounds .-. Neji (in the actual Naruto) always uses his byakagun for like 5 seconds, does a jutsu and takes it off. Sasuke on the other hand activates it and keeps it on as long as he likes. Itatchi even has it on like all the time. If you get a bunch more rounds of the byakagun then wouldn't it kinda take the uniqueness of the sharingan away? If you don't want all the jutsu at the same time then why not ask neji to just spread them out over DKs so you get to earn them and you have the same amount .-.

Neji vs. Kidoumaru, byakugan was active til the very end.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 10:50:59 AM »

and Byakugan needs chakra to keep up.
Sharingan takes little upkeep.

check the series.

Gi

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 12:04:18 PM »

a grandmaster having the same miserable control over his chakra/byakugan like an initiate? sounds unfair to me. i'm still for upgrading the rounds by ten per reset. that's just fair. byakugan is far inferior to most kgs/normal jutsu sets as it is now. there is no *need* for new jutsus.  just a few adjustments related to the turns. 2 chakra for ten rounds weak dojutsu doesn't seem fair to me. i know, the jutsus are strong.. but as i mentioned before: 7 chakra using hyuuga-kg = ~5 fights (when not encountering multiple enemies) .. several normal specialties can handle ~10 fights for ~6 chakra.

"check the series."
does mangekyou sharingan lowes the hitchance if activated too long/often or something? are we able to split up our rokujûyonshô strikes to hit multiple enemies like neji did? are we disabling enemies using their jutsus when we hit them with jyuken and 64sho? and why does kaiten require byakugan? "check the series" isn't an argument you should use. no offense, i love having this kg. but the turn-thing pisses me off a little.

(sorry for grammar, spelling and content-related errors, i'm pretty k.o. right now.)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 01:13:52 PM »

you hit 64 palms, dealing tremendous damage with each stroke... I have no clue...

you just feel you want more power, but hey, who doesn't? =)

unfair? you DO NOT HAVE THE SAME POWERS EVEN IF YOU DO NOT GET A SINGGGGGGGLE NEW JUTSU! EVERY TIME YOU RESET ALL YOUR PRESENT JUTSUS PROVIDED BY THAT KG DO GET UPGRADED AS WELL!!!!

I hope I made it at a readable size so all can read it.

Gi

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 02:37:32 PM »

if upgrades means "more damage" it still is useless. and until now it sounded just like that to me. otherwise.. fine. additionally, we're not asking for more power.. we are asking for variety. and that duration-thing.. well. i'm not using any hyuuga-jutsu expect in some event-fights and while fighting oro, because other ways are more efficient. that's just kind of sad. but well, if you re-checked everything and still think it's worth all this resetting-trouble.. fine.

still, i see no reason for your cruise control and rather aggressive responses. please don't lose your nerves or get offended, oliver. we know you did put much effort in it. but you should understand WE know best how it feels to give up 80 dks or more for a thing that just doesn't seem alright. we ain't a horde trolls screaming "MOAR POWARRRR MOAAAAR", we want to discuss those things for the games sake. we bought a pig in a poke in the end. and that can be frustrating. we knew that when we resetted.. and so did you.

well, i'm out. i'll see if i wasted my time used for all four resets sooner or later.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 03:13:30 PM »

Sorry for my outbreak,

but I get lots of that all the time, and a recent affair put me down to the level where I have felt like doing nothing for the game at all. Thanks for that.

I invented the KG to keep players with too many kills from getting bored, and now I have again the discussion "hey, why not switch when a new KG comes out? I mean, if it would have been available you could have chosen it, no?" discussion and also other loads of bull.

I am all up for variety, but "give me more rounds" or "it is too cheap" is scattered all over here.
Not a single one asked for "ok, reduce the other jutsus, and give us one more".

I really balanced it all. Hyuuga is cheap, deals good damage, but Byakugan runs out.
Sharingan does not, and heeeey guess who complains =)
In fact, all do, Sharingan-users complain that they are not as powerful, in fact weak, whatever.

All I have is a sack full of complaints ...

and honestly: thank you very much, I don't feel like adding up to that. So rather add nothing, and leave no discussion ^^

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2008, 06:08:01 PM »

*blinks* Well, once I figured out some tricks, Hachimon is just plain awesome.
So yeah, no KG complaints from me.
But I digress.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Abysss

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2008, 06:17:30 PM »

People complain with Sharingan? That is ridiculous. Sharingan is awesome.

doomstar

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2008, 08:07:24 PM »

I didn't know about the stat lowering that came with sharingan >.>

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2008, 08:27:54 PM »

then you did not read the text when you chose it.

but, well.

caquricon

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2008, 08:29:20 PM »

*blinks* Well, once I figured out some tricks, Hachimon is just plain awesome.
So yeah, no KG complaints from me.
But I digress.
Same here.. once I figured out some tricks, I started to love Hyuuga KG.
I mean sure it could use a few more rounds but that would only save a little bit of chakra in the end.
So basically I'm good with how it is.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 22 queries.