Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Battle Royale  (Read 18941 times)

Itoshiki

Re: Battle Royale
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2010, 05:18:34 AM »

'Well there was a battle going on I ask if there is anyone out there, join in the fight if you wish to i ask .''

..Once the male asked and requested for anyone whom wished to join to join he sat down doing such his legs were somewhat crossed over one another . A rock was there under him as he seemed to be glimmering in that of the light that was shining oh so brightly above the males head. A light gust emitted across his plad  shirt that was on his body. 'That was a very cold breeze' The male spoke with a rather chilling voice..-

'I speak with nothing but wanted that of a friendly battle is all i have been very bored lately if you are there anyone please hear me out and speak up''

..This male wasn't anything to joke around with though he was a serious person he tried to show his non aggressive side he soon tapped that of his finger on that of his jeans. His body lingered there on that rock that was sharp pointing out ward to the sky that was above him with the sight of white fluffy like clouds. Though no one really knew what a cloud felt like everyone went by that of sight in description-...

patients is a virtue he said to himself.... 

HMMurdock

« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2010, 07:55:00 AM »

..The male would come to take up the other upon his offer, He simply chuckled, As he came to stand only 15 meters away from the male in which sat upon the rock, The males cloak would come to sway within the wind, As he allowed his head to bow somewhat, His eyelids fell upon his purplish hues, His lips pulled into that of a smirk, As he scuffed, He allowed that of his dark aura to seep from his fingertips, This was enough to crater the Earth around them, This aura now came to condense into that of a stream, As it now spiraled around him, He now opened his eyes, As his purplish hues now shun crimson, He lifted his hand from his side, As he ran his fingers throguh the bangs of his hair, His hair now laid back as  that of 4 horns now grew from his forehead about the inner horns 3 inches in length, As the other two were about 1 inch in length, As some stray bangs laid between his newly formed horns..

Itoshiki

« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2010, 08:50:16 AM »

'So someone got the message i see. Well then, if you only ask for it.''
..The male was very fidgety with his movements though he swiftly
move to his side off of the rock  now as a breeze past through the air once more this would be the start of that of a Genjustu later on in this fight though. He tried not to give off the vibe that he was gonna attack so suddenly but he couldn't do such . Once more he swayed to that of his right side thus trying to avoid anything his new opponent would emit from his body...-

"Kokohi no Jutsu - False Place Technique"
...Behind his opponent would be a rock but to him it would be that of a large shuriken  this male would  tug on his finger signaling the "shuriken to come toward his opponent."  ' Demon wind shuriken wind mill of shadows "
the male said with his finger moving in the direction forward to his opponent...-

...This all happening within a matter of a few minutes he would seem to have that of a ready stance ready for anything else to happen being aware of that of the aura his opponent let off...-

'Are you ready?''

Sacrifice

« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2010, 09:12:22 AM »

A feminine figure then seemed to slink past the two males her long, slinky like shadow slid from between them as she stood north of them each corner of her lips tugged at either side. Evening gentleman, her long eyelashes shielded that of her bright green eyes she nodded in the direction of both males before coking her hip to the side. I heard there was something of a challenge here so I drifted this way, the more she spoke the wider her grin grew, she lifted her gaze leveling it so that she could view both of her potential opponents, as she slid her finger down her thigh she tapped her opposite hip with her fingertips. Sniffing at the air a low chuckle erupted from her throat causing her lips to part breaking her wide smile. Count me in. In one swift sweeping motion she began to tie up the black hair that tickled at her back, pulling it into a tight bun she gave both the males a quick smirk before her palms began to pulsate giving off a life force of their own.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 09:16:18 AM by Sacrifice »

HMMurdock

« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2010, 01:06:39 PM »

..He would now come to avert his crimson hues focus behind him, He sighed somewhat, He felt the distortion of air as the shuriken neared, He also felt the shuriken rotate within the air, Which set off continuous sound waves, In which he could hear, his ears twitched somewhat, As he then allowed that of the aura around him to condense far more into that of a solid object, it began to oscillate violently at a very high speed, As it continued it's rotations around him, The edges of the condensed aura sharpened, After this he gave no mind to the shuriken which neared him, As he then again averted his eyes, As that locked upon the female in which plans to enter, He allowed his lips to part to begin that of a sentence..

"Ahh, So we have another challenger, Enlightening.."

..He came to lift his left hand, As he then placed it upon his right arms sleeve, His apparel was highly accessorized and custom made for the purpose of fighting, As he took hold of his sleeve, He pulled at it, Straps came loose at the shoulder of his cloak, In which he now pulled off, As he did the same with the other arm, He simply allowed the two sleeves to fall upon the ground beneath him, They had indented the ground as they fell, As they were weighted for that of training purposes, Dragon tattoos revealed upon his arms, Perfectly parallel from one another, The mouths of the tattooed dragon's came to lay with in the center of his palms, The aura in which was released from his fingertips before, Now spread from that of the elbow to the tips of his fingers on each arm, He then responded to Itoshiki, In which he'd shorten to "Ito" once further into this rp.. "I am very much ready.."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 01:08:01 PM by HMMurdock »

Itoshiki

« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2010, 12:51:05 AM »

"How very much interesting this should be'
..While the male was signaling his finger forward he would soon begin to laugh as the demon wind shiriken would soon turn into that of the object of once it was. Itoshiki would seem to smirk looking over slightly so it would be that of a glance over to that of the females where abouts.-

..Itoshiki would then seem to make a one hand sign incantation the male would stomp on the floor as he would say Thousand needles of death the male would laugh as that of needles would begin to surron that of his opponent the male as he did such holding them up with his chakra he would seem to focus on the male that was in front of him not minding the female he released the hold on the rock that was the illusion of a demon wind shiriken itoshiki would hold his now freed hand down ward ready for another one handed incantation if it was necessary ...

...Itoshiki would have some what leverage on this opponent of his. Analyzing him further more he seemed to only figure out that he was barely using 1/3 of his true power ...

'Looks as if we're both joking around'

...Though nothing has even happened yet.....

'Born ready huh?'  ''We'll see'

HMMurdock

« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2010, 01:26:47 AM »

"I am quite knowledgeable of the style in which you choose to use for this fight, And I ask you try your feeble tricks upon someone else, As I simply find them a nuisance, Less then what I care to acknowledge, But if you choose to anger me, Then so be it, Let my blade see your demise, Your body will be the canvas for my art, And my blade, The brush.."

....The tattooed dragon which laid rest in his palm, Ran from his body, As it coiled out to the ground, The tail of the Dragon spun around that of his index finger, As the Dragon's mouth bit into the Earth beneath him, Aura shrouded the dragon, As now it's atomic structure changed, It formed into that of a blade, The canvas of the blade was encrested with a dragon insignia, The hilt long and custom for that of his own hands, As around his finger it was a small loop, In which he now pulled at with the turning of his wrist, It hooked upon the loop, As the blade ran from the ground now, It was revealed to be rather long, The blade weighed nothing more than an ounce, The blade black like ink, as he then began to spin the blade around his index with a small and constant movement with his forearm, As he swiftly pulled back, the blade left his grasp, As he then took grasp upon the hilt of the blade, with this the blades edge oscillated, The aura in which shrouded his arms, Now enveloped the blade, As he looked to Ito now, he sighed, That of a cold and crimson mist exited his lips, His eyes shimmered brightly, As the aura tinted crimson around him reflected off his sclera..

"I ask now, Are you ready..?"

..He chuckled somewhat after the words he spoke chilled and traveled through the still air..

Sacrifice

« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2010, 01:29:00 AM »

Distancing herself from the two broad figures while keeping her eyes glued to them she faced her palms towards the ground as a smirk graced her lips she let out something of a screech the wider her mouth grew so did the sound erupting from deep within her. A low flickering was seen beside her as the image found more shape and matter the dimmer the pulsating light became that had occupied her palms, as soon as her lips met an almost exact replica of herself stood to the left of her both female lanky in appearance with the same menacing glint in their eyes. "How rude of them, Ameliorate. Itoshiki has yet to properly introduce himself and now in the presence of two ladies, tsk.
"

Ameliorate simply stood there smiling her eyes then shifted to the other male, she nodded towards him question filling her mischievous glare.

Sacrifice spoke laughing pausing as she suppressed a giggle. "No, no Dear. I haven't forgotten about him either.. No worries, they'll both be taught a lesson." Taking a slight bow Sacrifice smiled seeming to follow her every move almost instantly Ameliorate did the same. "I am Sacrifice and she is.."
The image spoke in a much softer tone. "Ameliorate."
Taking the hand of the other they each used their free hand to form an ethereal sphere that grew to cover both females seeming to enclose about them it being big enough occupy the perimeter around the two; 20 feet in diameter thus it being 10 in radius. Sacrifice gave the opposing males a quick wink.

Itoshiki

« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2010, 01:48:45 AM »

'Dear dear my friend though it was that of a childish torment toward you i still seem to have caught you with one not the other though . He seemed to be looking up ward at the needles that were hanging there trapping his opponent in place '

...The male noticed that the female started to take action upon herself to do some actions he seemed to slightly utter chakra relaps as his ears were covered in chakra waves blocking out the sound that was in the air, though he was blocking out sound this was only a single defense Mec that he came up with for brain wave function was a direct link to illusions he didn't want those to thus happen to him ..-

...The male seemed to be concentrating on the needles that were hanging thus above the other male as he aimed his focus slightly toward the female he would smile to her parting his lips seeming to be ready to speak words.-

'Hello miss seems as if you want to join the fight or rather you will just join on your own. tch.... doesn't matter."

..The male began to create a one hand sign incantation releasing the needles that where above the male they came crashing down almost instantly though there was a interval within this crash enough interval for any fighter to escape. The male soon hopped back ward putting his hands together he smiled as he said....

Baku Suishouha - Bursting Water Collision Waves

..Aiming his mouth down ward to the earth he let of a bursting water collision that would and could soon cover the diameter of the field though this male itoshiki seemed as if he was using a vast amount of energy to preform such task this was merely 1/3 of his own power as well not intending to fool any one with this attempt here  this was the real deal .'The water spewing from the males mouth...'

...As the water rushed down ward onto the earth  it seemed to hold this male up ward though he would be staying in the air the male seemed to toss that of five kunai knives at the female but something was odd about them. They surged at the female with an intense   speed closing in on her they would attempt to attack her...

'In his head he was thinking how can they handle this.'
Ps it goes me you her . LOL
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 01:50:01 AM by Itoshiki »

HMMurdock

« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2010, 02:30:00 AM »

{I'd like to inform you, That your "Thousand Needles of Death.. Is in fact.. Void.. For this jutsu water is needed within the area, Either from puddles or from mist, Or from the sapping of the air, In which you did not describe, And thus as I said, Is void, However sense you now filled the area with water with Baku Suishouha, You have more than enough water.. But nvm such, I shall give you a break on it, For I care not for evading this feeble attack..}

..The oscillation sent off from his blade earlier came to now shatter the needles in which neared him, The waves of sound sent from the oscillation was aura enhanced, As the water needles after shattering, Now broke down to it's most basic atomic structure, As now he came to allow his body to lift from the Earth's surface, The aura in which spiraled around him followed, He seemed to have been manipulating the air beneath his feet, To float at a constant and steady pace, He was doing such with ease, As it was barely noticeable, His body now glitched, As it was seen to have faded only seconds after, What laid in my place was merely and afterimage as I had made my move moments ago, He was behind that of Ito, His back turned to him, As the male was still spewing water from his mouth, He then came to have spun, His left hand nearing the neck of his foes, As he straightened it somewhat, The aura around his hand cut through air with ease, As his right hand held to his blade was straightened, as the blade tip was on the left side of his upper torso, upon his ribcage, As his spin was only that of 110 degree's to the left, His blade roared as along with the aura in which encased it fire also enveloped over it's edge, As it screached loudly enough to shatter one's eardrums with ease, However I in which held this blade was not able to be harmed by such, He sighed somewhat, As he allowed his eyelids to fall over his crimson hues..

Sacrifice

« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2010, 04:23:34 AM »

I quit. Larry pissed me off. e.e

HMMurdock

« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2010, 12:01:23 PM »

Well wow, Okay then.. Back down to 2..
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Page created in 1.037 seconds with 14 queries.