Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Battle Royale  (Read 18938 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Battle Royale
« on: December 08, 2008, 10:22:36 AM »

Event:
Gyururu, a missing-nin from Konoha that is wanted for the murder of her clan has been sighted in the streets of Konohagakure. The Hokage has already given an order to all Chuunin, Jounin, and ANBU members to capture or kill her upon encounter.

Rules:
  • You do not need to make a character for this role-playing event. Simply join the role-playing as a shinobi of Konoha with your current user name and fight me.
  • You are free to use any jutsu or kekkei genkai possessed by any Konoha ninja from the Naruto series. As well as ninja tools that has been showed in the series.
  • Please do not chat here. If you would like to comment, discuss or ask something about this event, please do so in a seperate thread.
  • Please role-play seriously. I will request the forum mods to remove any silly post or chats from this thread. I will also request a ban for anyone who continue to disturb the role-playing of this thread.
  • Please describe your moves and jutsu clearly so that others can understand what you are doing. So please don't just post the name of the jutsu or move in your attacks.
  • To keep things intereasting, please do not summon huge creatures into battle, transform into tailed demons,perform any forbidden jutsu or any other overpowerful jutsu such as Susanoo.
  • Players may side with me if they wish to.
  • If a player does not respond to an attack within 3 days, he/she will be removed from the battle. So please withdraw yourself from the battle if you know that you wouldn't be able to post within the next few days. [new!]

Intro:
A cloaked figure was spotted breaking through the outer walls of Konohagakure during the night. The two chuunin on guard who tried to seize the figure were found dead. Forensic reveals that the two guards may have been killed by infamous missing-nin known as "Sensatsu no Gyururu" (Gyururu of a thousand deaths).

After breaking into Konohagakure, Gyururu begin to make her way to the residential area of the village. Her movements were quick and silent. She kept herself hidden in the shadows to avoid her pursuers...

Summary: (will be updated as the event progresses)
Gyururu, a wanted criminal has infiltrated Konohagakure. She killed the two guards who tried to seize her and is currently in hiding. The battle began when she got spotted by an ANBU while hiding in the alley. Trying to avoid a difficult fight, Gyururu made a run for it. But the ANBU are already waiting for her no matter which turns she takes.

As a result, Gyururu found herself in a fight with an ANBU captain who goes by the name "Kisame" and his squad. During her fight with the captain, a mercenary, Crazy, suddenly came to her aid. Together, they managed to kill 3 of Kisame's men. But at the same moment, the 2nd-in-command of the ANBU, Kamui, arrives at the scene and called for backup. Not waiting around to be captured, Gyururu engaged the man with one of her signature move. However, Kamui was able to defend against the attack by using a wind-based technique, followed by a fire ball attack.

Gyururu finds herself in a pinch when the ANBU captain, Kisame used an earth-based technique to immobilize her. Just then, Crazy and a mokuton user, Ice stepped-in, giving her enough time to escape by discarding her "shell". With Crazy and Ice keeping Kisame busy, Gyu focuses her attack on Kamui. Just then, a dark cloaked-figure suddenly appeared, in attempt to protect the man.

However, her effort was hindered by Crazy and the two ended up fighting each other. The soon turned into a 2 on 2, with Kisame and the unknown cloaked-figure fighting against Crazy and Ice. Kumui was forced to leave the battle when the blood from Gyururu's attack blinded him.

After the withdrawal of Kumui, Gyururu resurrected the 5 dead ANBU members with her blood and ordered them to search for Kisame who was in hiding. With no one in her way, Gyururu heads towards the Hokage's building...

Number of Casualties: 5 (will be updated as the event progresses)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 12:30:23 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

IceSlayer

Re: Battle Royale
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 10:10:50 AM »

*Stalks from the shadows, trying to decide if he can attack the beautiful figure*

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 04:17:34 PM »

Gyururu was making her way through the streets under the cover of the buildings' shadows when she suddenly felt the presence amongst the shadows. Preparing to defend herself, she creates several needles from her blood by bleeding through her nails. Then with a quick flick of her wrist, the needles are now between her fingers.

IceSlayer

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 10:37:24 PM »

*Rushes to near by trees for cover*

SuperSeal

• When life hands me lemons I make beef stew. XD
    • View Profile
    • The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 10:39:37 PM »

Seal, just returning worn out from an A-Ranked mission outside the village has entered threw the gates only to discover there where no guards stationed at the checkpoints. Immediately he readys his katana and takes to the sky's hopping from building to building in search of the missing personal.

SuperSeal For President!

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 12:12:08 AM »

Gyururu was about to attack when she notice Seal who was leaping towards her direction. To avoid detection, she quickly hid inside an alley.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 01:48:13 AM »

Crazy a wandering blacksmith enters konoha and has a bad feeling so he takes out a loaded crossbow.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

IceSlayer

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 01:49:26 AM »

*Watches from the trees, a sudden urge to protect the beautiful female over comes him and throws a Kunai at Crazy*

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 01:52:07 AM »

*shoots the crossbow which knocks down the kunai then shouts* i dont even have an alliance.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

IceSlayer

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 01:52:48 AM »

*Appears by Crazy* I say we help the girl then

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 02:09:08 AM »

well im mercenary so if i get paid than no problem.*reloads the crossbow*
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

IceSlayer

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2008, 02:11:22 AM »

*Shakes hand* Lets protect the lady!

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2008, 02:16:32 AM »

how much am i getting paid?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

IceSlayer

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2008, 02:19:48 AM »

Depends on your performance in battle *leaps after Seal*

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2008, 12:14:36 PM »

While Gyururu was listening in to the conversation between the two, a ANBU member spotted her. In a blink of an eye, she found herself being surrounded by over a dozen members of ANBU.

Realizing that there is no point in hiding anymore, Gyururu removes her cloak and releases a high pressure blast of blood from her mouth. The powerful blast sent the two ANBU members who were blocking the alley into the building across the street through the glass window.

A huge burst of flames scorch the walls of the alley moments later and blew Gyururu out into the streets. Protected by the layer of armor created from her blood, she quickly got back to her feet without suffering any burns. With quicky footwork, the female ninja dodges several kunai that were thrown by the ANBU squad on the roof and makes a run for it.

However, other ANBU squads are already stationed in every turn that she might make...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 16 queries.