Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Complaints!  (Read 14681 times)

benny

Re: Complaints!
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 08:14:19 PM »

Then why doesn't every Moderator have a privilege?

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 09:48:34 PM »

They do, technically as it is being their jobs to delete comments, travel places, etc.

If that's not what you mean and you mean that to a special priveledge, they maybe do but we are simply unaware of it.

You have to take into consideration that NEJI, the admin, is aware of this and is not taking any action. Why? perhaps because he allows her to do it because he feels she deserves it.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 10:58:36 PM »

Being a moderator can be considered a privilege.

Please remember, Gyururu does not get a privilege for being a moderator, she gets a privilege for quite a bit of the "behind the scenes" work that has went / goes into this game.

If she made the same level of contributions and was not a moderator, it is likely that she would still have that privilege.  It is something she earned, not something she was given or a power she is abusing.

finishline

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 11:25:28 PM »

IF shes deserved all these privileges and stuff, why were they revoked before when another player say they weren't fair? I remember her giving up her Pakkun, and Hoshi access, but i guess only the pakkun. =/

then i go back to Ice. He wants a stat reset for his new account, if he codes the modules needed, could he get what he wants? A stat reset for a strong account?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 11:39:58 PM by finishline »

IceSlayer

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 05:21:17 AM »

I think it is fair for Gyu to get access to Hoshi for her work, I too have gotten rewards for my work, however they have been out of game rewards.
But, because she has received these rewards from her work, maybe her records should be removed from the Hall of Fame like other 'Super Users.'
Also as a side note, Neji if you need another basic module done I'll do it for a stat reset for my other account. ^^

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2009, 09:03:56 AM »

Stat resets are general.... if, then I do something for all :P

Never judge a cow by its udder.

IceSlayer

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2009, 09:05:19 AM »

Then if you let one person under the Oro kill Limit into Hoshi, you should let all in at the same level.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2009, 05:43:38 PM »

Then if you let one person under the Oro kill Limit into Hoshi, you should let all in at the same level.

That's not general though, that's a privlege worth earning.

Leveling up and killing orochimaru, anyone can do that, except sitters of course.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2009, 08:34:02 PM »

Well, if you follow that logic through, I would have to make all people moderators.

That is a special exception for her, and I'll leave it that way =)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 10:06:30 PM »

Well, if you follow that logic through, I would have to make all people moderators.

There ya go, straight from the man himself. I said the same bloody thing on the first page...

finishline

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2009, 12:58:23 AM »

There ya go, straight from the man himself. I said the same bloody thing on the first page...

oh hush rai-boy. =P

this is basically becoming like how it went last time. some will side with her and some against. simple as that. deadlocked, will get no where.

IceSlayer

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2009, 07:08:04 AM »

Well Gyu got these extra's before she was a Mod, so that has nothing to do with it.
Make it even for everyone, or give everyone a chance to make some and get there in game rewards, it's only fair.

benny

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2009, 10:50:33 AM »

If things are staying the same then it's pointless arguing, they are listening but not acting cause some one has done good deeds to the website, but what happens if everyone did a module or 2 for this site, then we'd have too many over powered people, and i agree, you should take Gyu out of the hall of fame, you toke Baluski out for his HP so why not Gyu?

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2009, 01:15:32 PM »

if everyone did a module or 2 for this site, then we'd have too many over powered people
Do you see Iceslayer having a level 30 weapon or something? I certainly don't.
And for 1-2 modules, where did I say something about "get your own stuff in the  game"?
Gyu did 14(!) modules on the jutsus alone.
You cannot compare that like you did. (though you try, of course, to make stupid analogies)

you toke Baluski out for his HP so why not Gyu?
take-took-taken

Baluski is NOT in there because of the HP - that is NO special module for him - as you have no clue why things are how they are, why not ask first, then come to conclusions? Really, it helps sometimes.
Baluski can edit his own stats fully - so he can't be compared in the hall of fame. Makes sense, right?

benny

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2009, 08:50:24 PM »

I don't know how to say this without swearing.... You are being a touch of a ???, I am not saying this to get banned or muted but you seem a bit tense and defensive, I started this up so other could show how they disagree with you and i wish i didn't know, If nothing is going to change then what ever to it all, not like im staying on this site for much longer any way, it was good while it lasted and it had it's bad points but hey that's life move on.

Neji has the final say and he isn't going to change his mind so just don't waste your breathe.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.