Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Complaints!  (Read 14680 times)

IceSlayer

Re: Complaints!
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2009, 04:19:51 AM »

Yeah, no point in fighting if it will only gain Neji's Disapproval.
All I can say is it isn't how I would run things, but I'm not Neji nor can we tell him what to do, it is his game and his choices, even if he does claim to keep everything fair and balanced.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2009, 12:41:35 PM »

Well.

I am open to suggestions, well explained and also supported by a few people.

However - in this case, it was narrowed down to: "She gets things I was not able to at that level - other are also not --> Unfair!!!"
Which is not sufficient ... you need to base your decision on the vast (and I mean really vast) extent of her doing.

If you insist, I make a "no gyururu-edited day" and you'll see what's left. She took part in many things.

So, I am not attackable in PVP... do you want me to be? It's obviously unfair, according to you.

Oh, wait, I tend to test things with my char and forget to make lower stats... so I slay anybody who attacks me.... or, I have lowest stats, and all win...

Oh, yeah, there was a meaning behind it...

With your arguments, there should be parking spaces for handicapped people or anything - performance is of no interest, all people are equal... hope you get equal food, equal water....
then, you kill all will for competition and stop any new inventions =9
Never judge a cow by its udder.

IceSlayer

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2009, 12:48:04 PM »

I see your point Neji

Yes you shouldn't be attacked in PVP for the reasons you stated, but
yes, Gyu has done a lot of work, but why should that give her any in game benefit?
She knows the choice that she made when she became a sitter, she gives up certain things in order to gain other abilities, such as becoming much stronger in PVP vs. the extras you get with Dragon kills. Now every other sitter has given all these up, why should she be any different? what makes her so special?
If in the case she is special, why not take my idea, remove her stats from the Hall of Fame, as she gets extra help which others do not, making it unfair to compare records.
Just my views though, like I said before, we can't make you change your mind.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 02:53:57 PM »

Yes a privilege.... Is it possible to have Curse seal at 8 Dk's? Gyururu is the only one i ever saw with it at 8....
Actually, I think it is.
The odds of it happening are slim, since everyone always kills Oro for the 9th time before they get the event.
Gyu was one of the few who stayed at 8 DK long enough.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Kazama

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2009, 04:50:55 PM »

Ive seen lots get it at 8 oro kills. Plus i dont think she should be able to travel to there its her choice to stay at 8 if she wants to go there she should get to sannin like all of us.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2009, 07:04:14 AM »

Ive seen lots get it at 8 oro kills. Plus i dont think she should be able to travel to there its her choice to stay at 8 if she wants to go there she should get to sannin like all of us.

Have you NOT been reading this entire thing? .________.

It's a privledge she has EARNED.

She can kill people over 200 dks or something, she's good enough to be considered a sannin.

IceSlayer

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2009, 08:48:34 AM »

She can kill people over 200 dks or something, she's good enough to be considered a sannin.
No, she gave up that when she decide to sit, you can't have your cake and eat it to.
I think it is you who have not been reading, sure she has done a lot, but if your going to give her something that no one else can have, it is unfair so it should either be taken away, or like I said, her records be taken from the Hall of Fame. 

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2009, 09:27:55 AM »

If you're done with the bashing, you can come back to the argument please?

As said, it was earned and given out.

If any of you does the same amount of work, we can talk about access to one single village that has few in it.
I did not give out a personal kekkei genkai, nor a module especially for one player.
Neither did I boost the stats nor gave really special treatment.

IceSlayer

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2009, 10:07:17 AM »

Well you do boost her PVP record indirectly.
By giving her access to Hoshi she gets extra PVP turns, mean she can increase her record at a greater pace then other sitters at the same level.
And if you say anyone who does the same amount of work they can get such rewards also, I don't see you offering anyone the chance to do this.

benny

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2009, 10:37:02 AM »

Rai, My sitter can kill Grand Hokages too, Does that mean i am good enough to be sannin and travel to Hoshigakure?

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2009, 03:31:54 PM »

Rai, My sitter can kill Grand Hokages too, Does that mean i am good enough to be sannin and travel to Hoshigakure?

Naw, I was just bored and decided to include that.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2009, 03:37:37 PM »

Naw, I was just bored and decided to include that.

Well you do boost her PVP record indirectly.
By giving her access to Hoshi she gets extra PVP turns, mean she can increase her record at a greater pace then other sitters at the same level.
And if you say anyone who does the same amount of work they can get such rewards also, I don't see you offering anyone the chance to do this.

Well, no one's advertising to be president when they get such high bonuses and privleges.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2009, 08:05:32 PM »

Did you see him offering Gyururu that exact chance?  I do not recall such an offer.

She put in the work and when it had accumulated to a certain point, then that was offered.

*IF* that was the scenario, then she put in the effort without promise of a specific reward (beyond the work itself).

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2009, 09:05:13 PM »

Atomkai summed it up decently. That's it.

IceSlayer

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2009, 10:58:14 PM »

Whatever, I still think Neji is wrong, but there is no way to change his mind.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.