Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Complaints!  (Read 14682 times)

benny

Complaints!
« on: February 11, 2009, 09:55:15 AM »

I created this so many could share their views on a topic which i choose not to ignore.

Well we all know Moderator's can access any country they wish But a certain Jounin Moderator can access a country to give this X person a extra Player Vs Player for swapping Forest turns in return, this is not allowed to be accessed by anyone under Sannin Rank.

Apparently this is her privilege, I'd like to know why X person has this privilege?
This is surely abusing the powers of Moderator is it not? :evil:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 10:20:17 AM by benny »

Deidara

Re: Complaints!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 10:16:03 AM »

That's unfair for others. Just imaging how powerful this "X" person will be if he/she becomes a sitter.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 03:32:27 PM »

Well, since you are launching a complaint, name names.

As far as moderator's accessing countries - we can access all of the countries via their town square.  We are not granted unlimited travels to each of the countries.

For instance, as a Sannin, I cannot travel to a certain country - but I can moderate the town square (and leave comment ons) the town square comment section.

As far as I was aware, a certain Jounin was granted access as payment for work done (not work moderating comments, but other work).  Several months (if not years) ago, there were complaints about this, and to the best of my knowledge, this access was stripped.

But like I said, we may not be talking about the same character, so you should name names.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 03:55:55 PM »

That's unfair for others. Just imaging how powerful this "X" person will be if he/she becomes a sitter.
"x" is a sitter...

But like I said, we may not be talking about the same character, so you should name names.

chances are he's tlaking about gyu.

As far as i know she's the only jounin moderator.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 03:57:28 PM by RaifudoMakashi »

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 04:03:14 PM »

Right, and Gyururu was granted access quite a while ago as payment for her non-moderator contributions to the site.  She does not have access because she is a moderator.

And this was discussed at least six months ago (and I think far longer) and it was resolved, to the best of my knowledge.

Again, the complaint seemed to center around a mod abusing their power - that is not the case.

If a complaint remains, then please give details.

Pax ~ Atom

benny

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 01:08:51 AM »

Yes i was referring to Gyururu, Apparently her advantages were stripped as at one point she was allowed to have Pakkun then she was stripped of the advantages and now she has the advantage of using Hoshigakure to retrieve a extra PvP which is wrong, Yes she does many things for Shinobi Legends but it is still unfair to the rest of the Shinobi Members that help out left right and canter.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 05:34:34 AM »

Right, and Gyururu was granted access quite a while ago as payment for her non-moderator contributions to the site.  She does not have access because she is a moderator.

I think this is the best lead he can possibly retrieve:

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg364/Maniacal_Johnny/z1.png

[just look at january 31]

If you count them it's 12 as he said.

Though, i personally don't see anything wrong if she is indeed using her abilities as a moderator to travel to another country to gain more pvp's.

I'm not saying she is or isn't, all i'm saying is that IF she is, there's really not much harm done. Obtaining a bonus pvp costs something in return (not going to name it).

Because of this, it's somewhat balanced that she isn't growing in attack or defense to grow in PvP.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 05:43:03 AM by RaifudoMakashi »

finishline

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 08:41:45 AM »

@ Rai.

Your not a sitter, or like Benny-boi. If anyone wants to come close of topping Gyu's PvP record, they have to PvP. If she gets 4 Pvp's, plus a like 3000 PvP lead already. It's impossible for him, or anyone to catch her.

There is something you trade in return, but if she isn't a Sannin, then she shouldn't be able to use that perk =/

benny

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 09:10:49 AM »

Okay then Rai, I agree on Gyu has done some stuff while she wasn't a Mod in the past but so has other people and they don't get any rewards such as her. For example ShinobiIceSlayer he did some module's for the new event but did he receive a reward anywhere close to what Gyururu has?

I think a reward should only last a certain amount of day, for example when you donate X amount of cash you receive Kyuubi for X amount of days Something similar to that.

I agree on her being able to access any country but only if their is problems such as Spam or bad language used. Gyu should not be allowed to take advantage of the perks in Hoshigakure when she is jounin like the rest of us!

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 11:09:51 AM »

So the complaining is not only to me by mail, but also in the forums =)

If you've done the same, we might talk about "privileges at an earlier rank".

Here is one of my mails again:

---Original Message from 気 Neji(2009-02-11 11:03:19)---
It's pointless to discuss with you having an inadequate knowledge of those things here.

"same age same job" => exactly.

She is *not* doing the same job, she does much more.
Care to know that most of your jutsus you used were texted by her? Also many buffs done?
Care to know that she invented many module ideas and provided texts for them or corrected them?
Care to know that she took the liberty of modifying and providing tons of pictures for ALL the forest enemies?
Care to know that she even created all those new enemies you now have for over a year?

now, tell me what YOU have done =)

Never judge a cow by its udder.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 03:52:33 PM »

@ Rai.

Your not a sitter, or like Benny-boi. If anyone wants to come close of topping Gyu's PvP record, they have to PvP. If she gets 4 Pvp's, plus a like 3000 PvP lead already. It's impossible for him, or anyone to catch her.

Very true, I am not a sitter, though I have owned many of them, to that I simply state I know what their goal is, to reach  high amount of player versus player kills.

But If you look at gyu's bio, she does not always get 12 pvp's a day. for the past i say 14 days she has been getting an average of 5-6.

Okay then Rai, I agree on Gyu has done some stuff while she wasn't a Mod in the past but so has other people and they don't get any rewards such as her. For example ShinobiIceSlayer he did some module's for the new event but did he receive a reward anywhere close to what Gyururu has?

I think a reward should only last a certain amount of day, for example when you donate X amount of cash you receive Kyuubi for X amount of days Something similar to that.

I agree on her being able to access any country but only if their is problems such as Spam or bad language used. Gyu should not be allowed to take advantage of the perks in Hoshigakure when she is jounin like the rest of us!

1st part:
It's one event, plus, what type of benefits can he get? Gyu, as far as I know, has been around here for years working on SL.

2nd part:
A certain amount of days, well then people would request same acess as her and would be willing to offer dp, gems, etc.

3rd part:
That's the thing, she's NOT a jounin like the rest of you, i don't want to sound rude but, she has done MUCH more than any sitter out there. As far as I know most sitters have not even bothered helping at all, just klill, take advantage of glitches/bugs and level from them.

She is *not* doing the same job, she does much more.
Care to know that most of your jutsus you used were texted by her? Also many buffs done?
Care to know that she invented many module ideas and provided texts for them or corrected them?
Care to know that she took the liberty of modifying and providing tons of pictures for ALL the forest enemies?
Care to know that she even created all those new enemies you now have for over a year?

now, tell me what YOU have done =)

That just helps my theory that she kind of deserves all of this for her time, if you think about it, the time she has used to do all of this, she could have become an even greater sitter most likely.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 03:53:10 PM by RaifudoMakashi »

benny

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 05:44:56 PM »

I was not wanting benefits myself, But she has a permanent privilege, I understand she has done a lot but if you wanted to reward her then give her something less, You ask what i have done for Shinobi Legends probably nothing but advertise the website i never stated why i should have privileges at all so it was a pointless question to ask me. I Do wish to gain on her in PvPs and i am glad she does some coding for SL and a lot of people respect her for that but surely others have done a lot for your website and not gotten such a grand reward like that.

I don't see why i am wasting my time arguing over this, maybe to make it fairer to everyone else but your just listening and not doing anything, Everyone deserves the same rights, You can not make someone have better privileges because of the rank/title they have. Totally unfair for everyone not just myself.

No one like's to play unfair games in my opinion

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 06:38:48 PM »

I believe that she deserves at least that privilege, as somebody else said, she worked for it, and I think is fair to give her at least one privilege thanks to her work a lot of people keep playing the game, incluiding myself.

benny

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 06:51:48 PM »

Yes a privilege.... Is it possible to have Curse seal at 8 Dk's? Gyururu is the only one i ever saw with it at 8....

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 07:40:15 PM »

This thread started off as a complaint against a "moderator abusing their power".

That is not the case.

Any privilege she has that a normal jounin does not is based upon an agreement with her and the game admin as compensation for work done.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.