Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: NEW!! 9-TAILED BEASTS CONFIRMED! [bijuu/jinch portrait inside!!!]  (Read 18550 times)

Dizzy

• Psychadelic... duuuuude. @_______@
    • View Profile
Re: NEW!! 9-TAILED BEASTS CONFIRMED!
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2009, 06:16:15 PM »

It looks like an over-grown mouse to me, Sandra. ._.;
Or a weasel.
And we all know Ziggy's the actual Bijuu. <__<

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2009, 07:11:35 PM »

I didn't put the actual bijuu, I put the jinchiruuki >_>

Even so, I like the concept of wind/sound for shichibi, but I'm not so sure it'll be sound of all things.

The bijuu apparently hold elements due to their village homes.

Hachibi --> kumo
Sanbi --> mist
Ichibi --> wind

[just some examples]

And yes, The oxtopus has to be lightning due to the smexy clothline on saucy >_>;

Raiken

« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2009, 05:04:46 AM »

Yes, Sandra, we ALL now that my Hachimitsu is my Bijuu, lover. >.> <.< >.>

Anywho, no damn Ototon for any Bijuu! People! Use the canon ish, or don't use a bijuu at all. >______________________________________>

Seriously, I should be the helm of the Bijuu control ish, seeing that I use my bijuu-lover correctly. [coughs] Tau [cough, cough] >_>

And Ototon, peepz? ~.~ You serious? Ototon is worse than that bombuton ish, man. >___> Chill with all the fake ninpou... if you're a jinchuuriki.

Seven tails should be, possibly doton and another ninpou, prolly... suiton? I dunno, but no ototon.. forrealz gaiz. T_________T

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2009, 05:37:40 AM »

4 tailed uses lava. That's unheard of as a "real" ninpou, as is the 5 tailed's steam release. So I see it completely possible.

Anywho, no damn Ototon for any Bijuu! People! Use the canon ish, or don't use a bijuu at all. >______________________________________>

Shichibi can't really be used as a canon since we have zero knowledge of its powers...sooooooo..

Seriously, I should be the helm of the Bijuu control ish, seeing that I use my bijuu-lover correctly. [coughs] Tau [cough, cough] >_>
What?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 05:38:22 AM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2009, 07:37:40 AM »

I agree with Raiken and also that it is really pointless making up abilities that are not confirmed, only to later be wrong about them. At this point almost anything is possible anyway. We know who are the hosts, the village that they came from and what their bijuus look like. So let's keep it logical.

Shichibi is a horned beetle with 6 wings.
Fuu is from Takigakure (Village Hidden in a Waterfall)

Just bcuz her name means wind doesnt necessarily mean her chakra affinity is wind. The Shichibi has wings so I guess you can get away with the wind ninjutsu.
Takigakure is most likely the same as Kirigakure, specializing in water jutsus.
Ninjas that specialize in sound would usually have an instrument of some kind like a flute. Fuu doesnt show any kind of instrument unless that's a big drum that she's carrying in that red bag >.>
And where did this sound ninjutsu idea come from anyway? Did some1 think that the beetle would shuffle its wings, making some special sound or something? >.>

I have an idea. Taking into consideration of the Shichibi appearances and the fact that rhino beetles eat rotting fruit and sap. We could be looking at a flower/grass ninjutsu, similar to mokuton. That's kewler than sound imo.

Raiken

« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2009, 09:53:54 AM »

Well, Tau, don't you have that acid crap, poison, and Youton, which is a canon ninpou, as well as that steam and bubble, seeing that the guy who made Naurto made them up. -__-

People, if that one Naruto guy who made up everything makes Ototon, then use it. As far as I know, the Oto shinobi's ninpou was clearly fuuton, or a higher level of it or summin. >_> Never saw Ototon once in the anime/manga. >__>

And for the seven tails jazz, who ever has it, just wait until we know what's it's ish is. We all saw what happened to Blitz and his raiton ish with the slug. >_>

And what I meant was, you, Tau, use aforementioned posion and acid crap, when you are supposed to use youtonnnnn. And ototon and other jazz you made up or stole, I dunno, don't give a damn.  e_________e I'm like the only one I've seen using the right ninpou [suna, fuuton] other than that one guy/girl... Isaribi, right? >>

And perhaps, just like Kyuubi, the 7 tails prolly ain't got a ninpou affinity, hmmm? >_> Just physical ish.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 09:58:44 AM by Raiken »

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2009, 02:12:21 PM »

Now that I think about it. If Tau read the manga, he would have known ALOT sooner that Yonbi doesnt have anything to do with acid >.>
Mmm...Raiken got another point. Some of these bijuu may not even have chakra affinity or special abilities if Kishimoto didnt mention them.
Think about it. Kishimoto mentioned Gobi using steam ninjutsu and Rokubi using soap bubble ninjutsu BUT he didnt mention any abilities for the rest of them that have none o.o
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 02:13:43 PM by Mei »

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2009, 04:14:24 PM »

I do read the manga._. I realize he has nothing to do with acid. I originally thought it did because..well.. that's what everything said. I found out and just said (go read my bio) that it just powers my previous abilities, basically.

Well, Tau, don't you have that acid crap, poison, and Youton, which is a canon ninpou, as well as that steam and bubble, seeing that the guy who made Naurto made them up. -__-
I don't have that steam and bubble.-.

And what I meant was, you, Tau, use aforementioned posion and acid crap, when you are supposed to use youtonnnnn. And ototon and other jazz you made up or stole, I dunno, don't give a damn.  e_________e I'm like the only one I've seen using the right ninpou [suna, fuuton] other than that one guy/girl... Isaribi, right? >>
I'm "supposed to"? I'm pretty sure this is a roleplay game and you make up stuff (within reason), which the acid and poison are. There's no limit on the ninpou. For all we know, it could all be real and there could be an acid ninpou. Heck, there's a damn crystal release despite how god-moddy that seems at first glance.

People, if that one Naruto guy who made up everything makes Ototon, then use it. As far as I know, the Oto shinobi's ninpou was clearly fuuton, or a higher level of it or summin. >_> Never saw Ototon once in the anime/manga. >__>
Kin and Dosu used sound ninjutsu. Sooooo, ototon seems of the most reasonable things you could make up.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 04:31:45 PM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2009, 10:25:35 PM »

Raiken, shut it. >.>

Ototon was used by the sound 4/5, also with Dosu and kin from the chuunin exams. As stated by Tau. Also, again, this is a role play site. So if you honestly cannot handle it, either move on, or go away. Gawsh.

Also, I'm pretty sure Kyuubi has the Fire affinity.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 10:33:02 PM by Ryukage Darkrasengan »

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2009, 11:03:00 PM »

Ototon itself wasn't used, as it was never called that. But it seems VERY reasonable to call sound ninjutsu->ototon. Calling it that doesn't make it fake. I've also been researching and I can't see any common fuuton element in the Sound ninja.

We are yet to know all the true "advanced elements". We know of mokuton, youton, steam (no -ton name yet), hyouton, and shoton (it was never stated if it actually is a combination of elements). I'd assume there'd be many more.

I'm agreeing with the Kyuubi fire affinity thing...somewhat. In the four-tailed Kyuubi form, I think it mentioned how he was extremely hot and if anyone touched him they'd burn. I don't think normal chakra would do that.<<

Shichibi - eh, maybe a grass type.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 11:12:36 PM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2009, 11:20:08 PM »

For shichibi, its element's that are most likely to be for it, are:
Ototon
Mokuton / Grass
&
Fuuton

Also, this isn't pokemon, be creative. >.>

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2009, 11:28:14 PM »

Or doton. Doton seems like a strong possibility.
Maybe it'll have another combo element.

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2009, 11:55:12 PM »

Fuuton, and Doton!

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2009, 12:03:27 AM »

We have seen like THREE ppl use sound in their fighting style.
Dosu, Kin, and Tayuya. TWO of those THREE used it as part of GENJUTSU.
Ototon would have to be a PHYSICAL ninja attack, not ILLUSIONAL.
Dosu's fighting style was the only one that used sound as a physical attack, HOWEVER we didnt hear him say any "ototon" or anything that may mean sound release. Btw, his sound attack was basically to attack a person's INNER EAR.
Most of you make up the WEIRDEST ISH for ototon. Walking on sound waves? Physically attacking the whole body? Sound should only affect the ear...period.
Any sound-related jutsu that causes the opponent to see illusions would just be labelled as GENJUTSU, not ototon.

I'm "supposed to"? I'm pretty sure this is a roleplay game and you make up stuff (within reason), which the acid and poison are. There's no limit on the ninpou. For all we know, it could all be real and there could be an acid ninpou. Heck, there's a damn crystal release despite how god-moddy that seems at first glance.

There will be no acid/pioson ninpo. You know why? Cuz it's most likely part of medical ninjutsu. >.>

For shichibi, its element's that are most likely to be for it, are:
Ototon
Mokuton / Grass
&
Fuuton

Also, this isn't pokemon, be creative. >.>

It's one thing to be creative, totally different to be illogical >.>

IceSlayer

« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2009, 12:05:11 AM »

Wow, your just sad Mei, get over yourself
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 21 queries.