Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Rasenshuriken  (Read 3221 times)

HollowAizen

• View Profile
Rasenshuriken
« on: May 31, 2010, 02:55:50 AM »

When the Rasenshuriken hits a target, the victim becomes trapped in a giant vortex of microscopic wind-blades that attack the body on a cellular level. It produces so many individual strikes that even Kakashi Hatake is unable to count them all with his Sharingan. The wind chakra severs the chakra and nerve channels in the body, and if the chakra circulatory system is damaged, it can't be repaired by any form of medical ninjutsu (in a manner similar to poison as stated by Tsunade).

The wind sphere created on impact.
Other than the damage done to his cells, Kakuzu's body was left intact after being struck with the initial version of the Rasenshuriken. After Naruto perfects the technique through use of senjutsu, the damage is greatly increased; not only is capable of cutting through rocky mountains, but when Pain's Human Path is struck by it, its body is ripped to shreds
Everything that happens is in responce to my will

TheSandDemon

Re: Rasenshuriken
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 04:32:12 PM »

Although this is a good idea, you are giving too many topics in a very short amount of time. This is like your 5th topic with a new idea. My advice to you is that you just stick with one idea for now and improve your idea on it rather than just giving little information about it and then starting up a new topic.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 09:05:33 AM »

Sorry
I've got so many ideas in my head that it's hurting  :twisted:

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 04:24:57 PM »

Just by looking at it, I can tell this isnt going to be implemented. >.>
I would assume one must need Rasengan, which is hard to get, in order to get this. Besides I wouldnt want a jutsu that severs the chakra and nerve channels of my body. >.>

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 02:36:13 PM »

:oops:
I know, but these are my first few posts you know.
The point is there to be a fair amount of dirversity in this game. I'm just trying to give out as much as possible.
Now I'm going to close most of my posts so that people can go with one idea at a time

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 02:17:27 PM »

Basically, this justus is as dangerous as opening all the gates up to the last of Hachimon Tonkou.
Even more, I think, because it rips not through (reparable) muscles, but to parts of the body that don't really heal easily.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 02:29:47 PM »

You ccould call this a one hit K.O :shock:
This move when first used damaged narutos arm. Do you reckon that It could go the same here.
This move might (mabey count as a KG by its self) and you have too reset too get

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2010, 11:13:03 PM »

This doesn't work the same as a kekkei genkai. You aren't born knowing the rasenshuriken. You have to start with the rasengan first, and obtaining that is already implemented into the game (which is already difficult on its own).

I feel like if you'd want this in the game, then you'd have to make it obtainable only after you've learned rasengan. It'd be difficult to learn/master, and even if you use it, it'd have terrible repercussions (as in you wouldn't be able to move for days), only for what? One hit?  Sure, it'd be cool to have, but you'd never use it after you've tried it maybe like... once or twice. Overall, it's cool for the manga, but for shinobilegends purposes, it's kinda... meh in my opinion.  There are also other jutsus that are already in the game that are basically 1 hit K.O. :D

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 01:48:47 AM »

If what you say is true (which I'm pretty sure it is) then this seems like something reserved for oro, he gets rather hard to kill at past 80 kills.
The point that its hard to get is inportant. It justifies its power. I'm thinking like a twelve chakra cost here.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010, 07:32:37 AM »

12 Chakra points for a jutsu is nothing in my opinion. Also, to justify its power, it'd have to like... hit one main enemy and then do splash damage to a few other enemies (due to its explosion radius), but even then, the person still has to spend days (weeks?) recovering from it. It just seems like it's not worth it.

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2010, 01:39:23 PM »

Gee... thats a shame that you think that purple. :cry:
But this would add a a nice peice of diversity to the game.
This would funcution better if there are more things like this in it. It would be more diverse.
Thats the point. And how would this be bad for balance of the game.
I think I've offered a pretty fair bit.
This is it's current picture in my head:
1. I will do something close to 300 damage on average.
2. Once used the caster will suffer 50 damage from the back lash.
3. On each new day you will recive 10-20 damage from your injurys.
4. This will take 20 Chakra to use.
5. If by some miracle your opp makes it out the other side of the attack they will take 20 damage each turn.
6. Depending on if you are fighting multiple opps the others will take around 100 damage.
On the screen this is what I picture it as:
* Neji holds his hand above his head. " Taste the power of Rasinshuriken"
   Chakra starts swirling above him becoming the shape of a shriken. A dull clanging noise can be heard.
   "Futon: Rasinshuriken!!" Charging forward neji slams the attack into the opponent.
    Chakra needless made from the wind deal 300 damage. Some of the needless creep on to nejis arm dealing 50 damage.

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 02:48:48 AM »

Well, if it's to be made very difficult to obtain, it should have to do more than that, seeing as how with the fuuton specialty, the kamaitachi no jutsu only costs 3 chakra and it can do roughly 300ish damage per round (and it hits multiple people and lasts 3 turns).  I don't know how damage is calculated for tsukuyomi either, but that's a super powerful, nearly 1 hit k.o.  Also, asa kujaku in the 8 gates does a CRAPLOAD of damage (like, 70-120 damage and it hits maybe 8 or 9 times in a turn).

Uh... rasenshuriken would have to be way crazier in damage to justify its difficulty to obtain. xD

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 06:17:41 AM »

You do understand in the game I'm bearly a acad. :oops:
I still don't really understand these bits, thats why I need people like you to take care of these things. (thanks)

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2010, 12:41:22 AM »

Sorry if I came off as a total beezy (my apologies!! T_T), but yeah, at the moment, there are a lot of goodies that come from resetting for kekkei genkai, as well as a lot of other specialties to choose from the more you progress in the game, so if you play some more then you can try them all out for yourself! :D

HollowAizen

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2010, 01:13:29 AM »

Well I have read the wiki and I have talked to people so I do know more than the average acad
But like you said "there are a lot of goodies that come from resetting for kekkei genkai" I'm try to make sure there are more Goodies \.
If neji says that this post is impossible, then I shall Close this topic but not before.
I do have a friend who's a Hunter nin though and he lets we take a look at that sort of level game play.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 17 queries.