Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 80981 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #120 on: May 02, 2012, 09:16:19 PM »

Clones and summons should be allowed along with paths. But edo tensei should be where we draw the line cause it's no different than actually calling in the player for help. "But it's cannon!" So is hirashin but that doesn't mean I get to call players to my fight or rp as them in such.

As for sitters, the same should apply, while their effort is commendable, it still doesn't change the fact that they did not reset for their kg. Claiming a custom kg is just as bad as claiming an official one w/o the reset. Many could just claim custom doujutsu on par with the great 3 as cheap way to avoid resetting for it. I've met some cases but they understood upon a proper elaboration of why such is wrong. Weren't sitters though. Just saying, it's pretty unfair for all those that reset, didn't rp their kg until then cause it was all official stuff and only gradually rised it's level along with their well earned resets.

People w/o a reset should just do w/o a kg. But since there are people like sitters and what not instead of just the weak/noobish levelers that want to cheat the kg system is why I say it's not to be implemented globally and only voided upon the demand of one of the two parties.

Similar reasons for voiding pirated stuff, cheap way to cheat, and while I, personally, would allow it as long as done properly, i.e. butchering someone for their eyes there are some bad cases like: Alts, friends just lending it, getting it from people that never even rp so don't care in return for ooc favors, etc.

To further explain why the pirated kg falls under such since to my most recent intelligence some disapprove:
One could have Sharingan, Toad, Senju, Lotus resets. Let's say they implant byakugan in one eye socket, rinnegan in the forehead, and hyouton + kaguya dna. No that's just wrong. It's not viewed as generally god modish to have a pirated rinnegan so it's fine and all but if your opponent chooses to disagree due to you lacking the proper work for it, it's beyond reasonable.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 09:32:43 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 02, 2012, 10:00:30 PM »

I'm okay with paths and clones that were previous stated to exist; not just "oh you hit me but it turned out to be a clone" which is why I never really accepted substitution jutsu.

Curse you Rare!!! I was gonna do something similar to that seeing as I'm only one step away from my goal, but I think pirated DNA is where I draw the line because nobody is like Orochimaru/Kabuto in that they study DNA and do trial runs on many "patients" until they get it right. While I'm thinking about it, I think we need to establish that Earth Grudge Fear does not give you DNA based KG...
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 02, 2012, 10:08:07 PM »

I'm okay with paths and clones that were previous stated to exist; not just "oh you hit me but it turned out to be a clone" which is why I never really accepted substitution jutsu.

Curse you Rare!!! I was gonna do something similar to that seeing as I'm only one step away from my goal, but I think pirated DNA is where I draw the line because nobody is like Orochimaru/Kabuto in that they study DNA and do trial runs on many "patients" until they get it right. While I'm thinking about it, I think we need to establish that Earth Grudge Fear does not give you DNA based KG...

As opposed to the peanut butter based Kekkei Genkai? I already know who you are talking about and this is my logic. If you absorb someone with Jiongu who has an elemental kg like Yoton, Koton, etc, you are kinda absorbing them too. You are using the chakra and part of their body to perform the jutsu. That being said KG pirated in this manner would not be able to be used above 1 reset level. So just the basic stuff.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 02, 2012, 10:10:23 PM »

Ok i have to chime in on a few things.

1) Cmage i'll PM you when i get back from Chicago on Tuesday and we'll discuss how we'll go about switching the bijuu. Also did Rank officially drop the Sanbi? Just asking.

2) You guys need to seriously back off of Kay. (Rare >_>) The Nibi situation is between myself as the Kage of the village and her the jinchuuriki who had the arrangement. She's free to leave whatever village she wants for whatever reason she wants. As was stated i just didn't have the time to RP the extraction of the Nibi. I'll do so once i return from my trip as well. End of story. That's all she wrote. Further, regardless of what has been going on she's still a capable judge as far as legality of moves and abilities and overall RP. That said, i vote her in the council. Just how i feel.

3) The whole running away from matches deal sorta annoys me and given the option i'd have to say i'd like fleeing a match to be forbidden or something. I mean here's an example. You challenge me for a bijuu right? Now i have to set aside my precious time to fight you which is expected as a jinchuuriki should. Then just because you bit off more than you could chew you get to simply flee and challenge again another day? If that's the case there needs to be some punishment for fleeing like they can't challenge again for a certain period of time or something. Also, i think that there should be a longer time period between challenges than two weeks. I mean how much better could a person get in just two weeks. I think it should be bumped up to like a month or more.

Thoughts?
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2012, 10:20:58 PM »

The implementation of DNA Kekkei Genkai is just bad. Okay how about this. I'll reset into Mokuton and give everyone some of my blood so they can have it, the Rare, you reset into The Yuki Clan and do the same. Shinobilegendsblooddrive.com

What sense doesn't that make. I'll acknowledge non-resets to have a dōjutsu, if obtained the right way, which most aren't but who knows, but other than that, I don't oblige to accept such.

Also, Not attacking her in any form, but Kay if you're still going to hold on to the Nibi, at least fight for it until it's extracted by Zenaku. You say his method of sealing the Bijū away is taking them out of roleplay, so why have you done the same by first saying you wouldn't be host anymore so you weren't accepting challenges, then up and say you still have it and leave Kumo?

I'd say Zen has it whether it was roleplayed out or not, but this is my viewing upon the latter.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2012, 10:24:24 PM »

Haha sorry? >>
Well given the arguments between Boc and Nathan going on. The rules seem to require to be EXTREMELY specific for everyone to get. Now while it is not specified in the rules, to my knowledge, pirated doujutsu was voided before on the host request for reasons above stated.

We already did brozen, the council was the more iffy part and what not since no one really acknowledges the whole bunch.

As for the fleeing. You have a point. It's only fair that if the Host can't flee nor should the challenger. But it's something you should just put in the terms before battle since some just do them ooc'ly to begin with there is no need for an actual rule other than bijuu not actually fleeing to avoid having their bijuu taken be the fight ic or ooc. You don't want them to run? Set that rule before the fight. It's more than reasonable.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2012, 10:30:46 PM »

@Rare about Sitters:
Obviously I bring it up due to Jinzo's example. His use of the amateragan is, primarily, to see heat signatures and use fire-based techniques. Amateragan, as an OC, as been around for years -- even in the days of Tripleblitz.

The reason I want to defend sitters is because their purpose isn't to level, but rather to PvP. A very different game than DK'ing. As it is, Jinzo can kill people with over 100 dragon kills even though he sits at 2.

I mean, you can, obviously, argue "well, what if I make an acad and keep it at level 15? Can I claim Kg and stuff?" Although I want to say 'no', it'd vary on just how devoted you've been really -- that or just how out there your KG is.

2)  Further, regardless of what has been going on she's still a capable judge as far as legality of moves and abilities and overall RP. That said, i vote her in the council. Just how i feel.

As much as I love you, Zenny, you and I are going to be butting heads there quite the bit -- especially for "overall RP". Why? Let's count the ways.

1) She disregards currently stated affairs to meet her own desired standards.
2) She rejects things simply because they don't meet to what she wants them to be -- I.E. Jinzo being turned down a zone fight for the Nibi because he has a bijuu and 'doesn't deserve it.'
3) She is a bigger hypocrite than I am in several things; one of which calling an alt(?) of hers - the demon child - comic relief and yet implements her in 'seriouz bznz' RP.
- That's dwelling into the Suna invasion where she/it claimed to suddenly appear into the inner realm of Jinzo to talk to the Hachibi.
4) Her current stressing of situations consist of "it doesn't matter if you disagree, I agree so it's fine.".
- That's to say the situation where she is, apparently, at all reasons to say, as she desires, Rare is not in the council simply because. I said she wasn't fit for it anymore due to her outrageous remarks and blatant outbursts which consist of, but are not limited to:
A: Accusations of sexism in remarks simply because I disagree with her.
B: Telling me to shut up and that she will never again post (yet here she is) because I, again, disagreed with her.
C: Left her village, which she - to me it seemed- loved with no IC reason but simply because she's mad at me.

Those reasons, which aren't even all of them, show how spiteful she can be. So, who are we to say she's fit for council if she's so easily swayed by emotions? She even said so herself she'd be too bias and be in favor of Asadi should he ever be involved in a fight.

P.S. Kamui, don't you dare call this bashing. It's called discussion; as in why I don't see her input clear-minded.

@ Rare about Fleeing.

Rules are vague on it, but it states how one DOES win. Meaning fleeing isn't an option. So, mer. Like I said, it's a discussed rule that does in fact need implementing.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2012, 10:37:16 PM »

Well I see your point Rai, but if that's the case, we need to implement a sitter standard and what not. Some actually tried to make custom doujutsu on par with rinnegan. We can all agree that should not fly. I don't really have issues with minor kg but not those claimed to rival those of a maxed official one.

And let us have this clear once and for all cause in spite of a rather long argumentation on my behalf, Boc is still having issues. May or may not one of the parties oppose a pirated kg? The issue I am dealing at hand is Nate opposing Zioku's 6 path eye in Boc. And personally, I agree with Nate due to reasons stated prior. If so, it apparently needs to be specified accurately.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2012, 10:38:42 PM »

Those may be reasons in and of themself however we're talking about RP here. The Nibi situation is off the table to disregard that. Looking at pure RP and rulings in and of themselves Rai she has usually ruled the same way either one of would of ruled anyway. That shows me when it comes to being unbiased looking on at other bijuu fights sells me on her ability. Also, you guys keep claiming about her emotional state and her reactions.

I ask you this, if a gang of people were seemingly attacking you and your methods and then someone else comes along and makes the EXACT same ruling and they are praised what would go through your head? You may not react as she did but you'd probably go WTF?

Her demon child isn't on child here nor relevant when talking about bijuu matches either. We're focusing on someone's ability to fairly and justly judge a bijuu match. That's it. Looking back at her track record i'm convinced she can do that.

Looking at the bare bones of the matter we may very well be bumping heads however that's my stance on it. I don't have to have my way so long as i have my say.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2012, 10:43:38 PM »

*looks at Zen and Rai with teary eyes* Mommy, Daddy! Stop fighting! ;~;

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2012, 10:48:09 PM »

I'd better be daddy >_>

Also finally looks at Rare's avy and falls out laughing

*looks at Zen and Rai with teary eyes* Mommy, Daddy! Stop fighting! ;~;
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:48:54 PM by Zenaku »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2012, 10:51:11 PM »

And personally, I agree with Nate due to reasons stated prior. If so, it apparently needs to be specified accurately.

At this point, the only luxury we have is being able to establish things before the fight. I guess disregarding clarification on your behalf shows you don't care enough of the parlor trick; I.E. a maxed out doujutsu you don't have technically.

Also, you guys keep claiming about her emotional state and her reactions.

You make it sound like we shouldn't?

If your president, as shockingly handsome and charismatic he can be (or "beautiful and charismatic she..." for you sexist accusers), was politically wise and very well-versed in the laws of their country, would you overlook it if they made hasty and, for a lack of better phrasing, stupid decisions?

Hell, one country commented that what the president was doing was immature and to learn to keep calm instead of jumping the gun. Because of that, now the president has launched war and countries are engaged in firefights, etc. (Cold war, anyone?)

Why the hell is that figure in office? Ticking time bomb and whatnot.

I ask you this, if a gang of people were seemingly attacking you and your methods and then someone else comes along and makes the EXACT same ruling and they are praised what would go through your head?

A shock that I'm discussing her statements in a discussion thread. That I'm rebutting what she said with my own opinion as she has exercised hers to begin with.

What would go through my head? "Derp, I just said that." -- You can't compare two people's mentality's. Basic philosophical introduction: not everyone thinks the same.

Her demon child isn't on child here nor relevant when talking about bijuu matches either.
That was case-in-point towards her hypocritical means that she's been free-versing towards Rare. Yes, I understand Rare has been barking back (even though I told him to be nice), but the moment she says something to him that he cannot do, she immediately does it.

Example? Saying he's not in the council and that he cannot say he's in the council or say she's not in the council.

And you can say as much as you want; however, I hope you know that means I have all rights to respond to anything and use it against you.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2012, 10:54:47 PM »

*is glad he humored Zen! :D*

Even though I said I'd lay off, I don't think someone can argue that the points me and Rai have made are pretty valid.

Furthermore, the reason I  vehemently request that the pirated kg is clearly stated is that at this point we can't get any more reason. It already generated issues and arguments between a challenger and a host.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:08:53 PM by Uchiha, Rares »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2012, 11:13:20 PM »

1) She disregards currently stated affairs to meet her own desired standards.
2) She rejects things simply because they don't meet to what she wants them to be -- I.E. Jinzo being turned down a zone fight for the Nibi because he has a bijuu and 'doesn't deserve it.'
3) She is a bigger hypocrite than I am in several things; one of which calling an alt(?) of hers - the demon child - comic relief and yet implements her in 'seriouz bznz' RP.
- That's dwelling into the Suna invasion where she/it claimed to suddenly appear into the inner realm of Jinzo to talk to the Hachibi.
4) Her current stressing of situations consist of "it doesn't matter if you disagree, I agree so it's fine.".
- That's to say the situation where she is, apparently, at all reasons to say, as she desires, Rare is not in the council simply because. I said she wasn't fit for it anymore due to her outrageous remarks and blatant outbursts which consist of, but are not limited to:
A: Accusations of sexism in remarks simply because I disagree with her.
B: Telling me to shut up and that she will never again post (yet here she is) because I, again, disagreed with her.
C: Left her village, which she - to me it seemed- loved with no IC reason but simply because she's mad at me.

Alright I won't call this bashing per say...but allow me to counter your logic with my own then we can both be the judge of that.  :roll:

1) That is not true...I feel that most of us have to agree within the council before the standard is set but since you decided that the previous council is out without even informing the others the latters says the rest. ->
So, council is out, for now (though I stick with the prior suggested as 'set in stone' for the time being).

2) This actually speaks for itself, Jinzo already has a Bijuu, a Jinchuuriki shouldn't be allowed to challenge other Jinchuuriki since they must defend their own title from foreign invaders and of the lots.

3) I really don't anything about what occurred in this Roleplay but it's to my own knowledge that certain doujutsu users can reach the inner realm of the Jinchuuriki. IE; Sasuke VS Naruto

4) And is this making it any better by calling out the user on such trivial topics? IE; Putting more fuel to the flames will not make this easier...will only make me flagged this topic so I can watch you guys carefully.  :oops:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:20:19 PM by Kamui »

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2012, 11:26:54 PM »

As stated before, whenever I bring some names of that supposed council up, the bad ones of course, people lol and go "I never acknowledged that council to begin with." That's pretty much the very reason it's being like this. The council should contain only people of great valor, not exclude does that are appealing for such, and by all means not include people that put it to shame. Even those that chose to remain silent on the topic pretty much agree.

So when Nathan and Boc approached me, Nathan as host, not wanting to acknowledge a full 6 path pirated rinnegan and Boc raging at that I should have just went "Well Boc is a council member, I ain't. The shiz you coming to me and not listen to him?".

Personally I'd have some heavy blame for those that approved of something w/o knowing of those in question.

Sure, it was rude that the council members were not informed but the forum is pretty much public so anyone can come see it and express their opinion. Of course, it's a forum law to get bashed when everyone labels you opinion as silly but you'll just have to take that risk. :P

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 40

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 24 queries.