Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Fake Poll: Blueberry or Blackberry?

Blueberry
- 6 (27.3%)
Blackberry
- 5 (22.7%)
Greenberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Redberry
- 3 (13.6%)
Library
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: May 06, 2012, 10:51:17 PM

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 40

Author Topic: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.  (Read 77839 times)

Uchiha, Rares

• I don't argue. I just explain why I'm right. >>
    • View Profile
Re: Rewriting the Bijuu rules, The council, and Jinchuuriki Elections.
« Reply #240 on: May 04, 2012, 01:32:34 AM »

I'm guessing you mean the 5 acting ones right? I would personally object to such, 1, 2 of the five, six are pretty bad, in the retrospect not of being horrible but just by far not being there. For example, Hidesamu's  rp and style is renown in a non bashful manner, just last week I got complaints about him from two different people. While, Trev, even though I don't know his level and what not, is probably not quite there yet. As I've said, I wouldn't want people that aren't already acknowledged as really good and with great insight on rp. One of the complaints from last week was Hidesamu voiding a custom mangekyou technique on the basis: If it ain't in the series it don't exist.

Alas, weather we include all acting kage or not, here is a list of who I think should be in, that is not such:
Raifudo
Pete
Chika(he brought a pretty decent contribution thus far)
Jinzo
Nathan
Myself
Tommi

Well, for the custom kg and stuff, we aren't trying to stop it or anything, just trying to establish at what point a parties complaint towards such due to the non reset argument would be voided. It's reasonable for one to not want an academy that never went to the forest have kg but unreasonable when it comes to great sitters, grand kages, etc.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 02:09:39 AM by Uchiha, Rares »

Trash doesn't seem to know it's place anymore. I'm here to fix that.

Chika

• Come on bro, she was at my house last night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 04, 2012, 01:50:17 AM »

I agree with those on the list Rare suggested, also I know he might've left Zenaku off by mistake. For one, these are all active members who hold a high understanding of the roleplay which has been commencing for some years now. Cmage, was he left off the list by mistake, or was because currently he isn't as active as those that was listed?

I understand those the situation with the pirated KG's, i'm fine with that.

So far I believe there is a list of 8 people suggested for the council. Anymore good electives that match those listed?

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 04, 2012, 01:56:03 AM »

I did note, that I excluded acting kage until we decide weather we include all of them or not. Both Cmage and Zenaku are such to my knowledge.

What I did leave out of the pretty much decided rules was the tail system development:

one tail base: 20 days
Deductions: days in which training for such was rp'd count as two.
Each reset in sharingan, rinnegan, mokuton take out a day out of that base.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 01:59:22 AM by Uchiha, Rares »

TakahashiMariko

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 04, 2012, 01:58:09 AM »

Excuse me for pointing out the obvious, but if pirated KG are not allowed, then by definition you have banned the EMS.

Now, the true reason why Bocc's pirated KG is faulty is not because he ripped off a player in an RP battle. No. He went to the Rinnegan cherry picking tree and pulled them out of an account that is not an RP character. In effect, Ziokou is no better than an NPC because he does not RP. Nor does he even earn his resets because he paid people to level his account. Payment for that leveling was his eyes to Bocc. And before him to Zenaku, I forget what he was to be paid. DP?

Anyway, Basically all I see is that people do not like Bocc so they are trying to find ways to deny him something and then claim not to be hypocrites while doing so. You missed what was objectionable about his pirating while upholding your own.

Will this bijuu council be made up of idiots?

I think you all speak loudly for yourselves on that count.

Additionally, you have not asked the council a thing. What you are doing is usurping the power of a standing body that has existed long before you. And now Kage's are no good to sit the council? Pat yourselves on the back, hand out the powers to each other, and be prepared to be ignored and shunned for your corruption.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 02:07:37 AM by TakahashiMariko »

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 04, 2012, 02:05:27 AM »

Excuse me for pointing out the obvious, but if pirated KG are not allowed, then by definition you have banned the EMG.

Now, the true reason why Bocc's pirated KG is faulty is not because he ripped off a player in an RP battle. No. He went to the Rinnegan cherry picking tree and pulled them out of an account that is not an RP character. In effect, Ziokou is no better than an NPC because he does not RP. Nor does he even earn his resets because he paid people to level his account. Payment for that leveling was his eyes to Bocc. And before him to Zenaku, I forget what he was to be paid. DP?

Anyway, Basically all I see is that people do not like Bocc so they are trying to find ways to deny him something and then claim not to be hypocrites while doing so. You missed what was objectionable about his pirating while upholding your own.

Will this bijuu council be made up of idiots?

I think you all speak loudly for yourselves on that count.

It's not emg but ems.  As for that issue, they are not allowed in the sense of a gap for those that lack the resets for such. To my knowledge, you yourself are against Boc's 6 paths rinnegan.

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 04, 2012, 02:06:07 AM »

I did note, that I excluded acting kage until we decide weather we include all of them or not. Both Cmage and Zenaku are such to my knowledge.

What I did leave out of the pretty much decided rules was the tail system development:

one tail base: 20 days
Deductions: days in which training for such was rp'd count as two.
Each reset in sharingan, rinnegan, mokuton take out a day out of that base.

This will do fine.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2012, 02:10:57 AM »

I added Tomi to my list due to the fact that in spite of his doings and claims being highly questioned at times, his insight on rp and errors is usually a respectably good one. At least when it's not about himself. But he is bettering in that area also.

Chika

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 04, 2012, 02:21:25 AM »

My niece was just born, but i'll be back.

Yes I know Tommi's input is okay, but from his past...should he really be included?

TakahashiMariko

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 04, 2012, 02:24:35 AM »

Ever quick to jump down someone's throat Fifty. I was busy editing my post while you were pointing out my flaws. You are very good at this. Perhaps you should turn that penetrating gaze upon yourself.

Do not think that I am my sister to go run and cry because her friends have stuck it to her again. I come here with no friends save one. So say what you will. I shall not cringe from what you are.

This collection of the best that SL has to offer is a far cry from what is right and what is true. You are merely the measure of how far this wonderful site has fallen if we are to hold this gathering of fools up as something to judge and create our laws for us.

In the span of how long have you decided to tear things down and replace them with others? Too short a span for some people to even realize that this coup de tat has taken place.

Unlike some people, I can have an opinion against someone and still see how they are being wronged and stand up for their rights when no one else will. I don' t like Bocc. I am disappointed that Mangetsu didn't kill him and do to him what Bocc said he would do to  Mangetsu. I do not like his KG. But you argue it falsely and for self interests, not because it is the right thing to do. And I point it out as being in error without bias just because it is Bocc I defend rather than my best friend.

The resets are not enough for the EMS. You still have to pirate the eyes. And that is canon. No doubt you will argue against that so you can try and make it seem like you are justified in claiming a pirated KG while Bocc is not. But since it seems to be the fad around here to  make extravagant comparisons that have no actuality upon the subject that they are called upon to parallel I too shall be pointless and say.

You can call a rose by any other name and it would still smell as sweet.

In this case? That cow pie you stepped in has got its stink upon you and garbage is garbage no matter what name change you put upon it.

Tell me, are you going to ask the acting Kages if it is ok that you kick them off the bijuu council? Are you going to ask the past and present Jinchuuriki if it is ok if you kick them out too?

You are worse than pirates. At least a pirate knows he breaks the law and lives outside society. But you do this and try to cloak yourselves in righteousness.

I see you. I see you all.

Uchiha, Rares

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 04, 2012, 02:25:38 AM »

I'm not going: Here is the council list! Deal with it!

I'm just bringing up name that may or may not be included. You do make a point, and some may others about other names as well as other candidates being proposed.

Yeah, I'm just gonna ignore he vengeful rage and lamenting. Don't really feel like providing reasons and arguments over and over again to why we are changing something that was wrong to begin with.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 02:33:11 AM by Uchiha, Rares »

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 04, 2012, 02:33:03 AM »

*raises his hand, then calls on himself*
My turn.

I actually found this topic to be interesting. I found it to be healthy. Having feuds and whatnot from a different perspective does help the site, though not when that invisible line is crossed.

Unfortunately, both sides are digging themselves a deeper and deeper hole. Both sides are simply engaging in useless bantering. Both sides are taking issues extremely **personal**. Both sides are acting immature. Both sides are good at throwing insults. Both sides are....

You get the point.

Under KamuiKachi's discretion, these topics will begin to be locked.
He has thus far acted very nicely and justly.

Take personal issues and insults outside of this topic because thus far it has only created drama and problems that should not occur.
All of you, both sides, are pointing out damn good facts. Why not keep it that way? There is something to look forward from this topic, please do not lose sight.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 02:33:46 AM by Ace »

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 04, 2012, 02:39:55 AM »

My name came up in a earlier post from Rare so I thought I would post my opinion.....

DO NOT put me on the council. Why? I simply don't deserve it. I'm only a Kage cause no one was left in Oto to carry on the torch and I volunteered, though it does seem to be making a recovery. Plus I don't really see myself as skill (in battle anyway), but thats my personal opinion. I tend to be fair and do get asked often for advice, but its not major, usually just the location of things and who has what. Finally, I've only been rp'ing for a little over a year and though I have made tremendous progress, I still lack experience. So, once again don't put me on and thank you for at least throwing my name out there. That in itself is an honor
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 04, 2012, 02:40:51 AM »

I warned you guys and I won't warn you anymore.
You continue to fight over something so insignificant like children.
This topic will be locked until further notice and you may contribute to the other topic that everyone blatantly ignored.

~Kamui

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
The Current Thus Far.
« Reply #253 on: May 04, 2012, 07:12:50 AM »

As a continuation from here, I've taken it upon myself to list off the highlights from the prior thread and what changes we are looking to make. Because of Kayenta's leave, her thread is no longer subject to editing at our will to keep up-to-date with our progress.

Although open to discussion, I strongly plea we keep any sort of bashing, etc. to ourselves or, even, to PM's -- but away from this thread. I urge you to take upon yourself a lax tone, respectful attitude, and a positive-reinforcement mindset. Any initiation of negative attitudes, etc., etc. will be reported for removal.

To begin, I will list the current rules as well as what we aim to change or add.

ºHow to Challenge a Jinchūrikiº
In order to challenge a Jinchūriki & obtain a Bijū, one must extend an invitation to its host along with proper arrangements for it to take place; should the Jinchūriki refuse the set date/time: negotiate for a more appropriate time. Should the Jinchūriki ignore or refuse the invitation(s)-with no reason given- 3 times consecutively, you may report it to other Jinchūriki. Subject for such an event's invitation, for proof & reference of a challenge, must be titled: (Number of tails) - (Name of Jinchūriki); the body of the message may be as you please (though manners & politeness would of course make things much smoother).

ºShould the Bijū be Host-lessº
Should the Bijū be sealed within something not a Jinchūriki, whomsoever is in possession of the tailed beast (for a prolonged period of one week or more) is entitled to assume duties of fighting for possession of the Bijū. As such: Bijū are not to be set free to roam; they must be sealed and delivered to the village of their last Jinchūriki.

ºHow to declare a winnerº
The battle commences with the initial post & terminates once either combatant is unable to continue. Such a feat can result in several ways, including knock-outs (concussions, etc.), full paralysis, almost-fatal wounds & so forth. So long both parties declare it plausible & understand the longevity/risk of the claim, it's considered eligible for use. However, things can, of course, become debatable in attempt to reach such a goal & in doing so arguments are bound to commence. If need be, either party can have onlookers & such /dis/agree with the action until a verdict is reached. If desired, either party can have other hosts or officials of sorts represent them for a more "legitimized" (as some have called it) reasoning or "Back-up".

ºRulesº
Like any other zone fight, rules are established as support for completing the quarrel without need for troubles to arise. Those basic rules are also adopted into host-challenges. The rules are as follows [unless agreed upon both parties (with proof) to be something otherwise]:

‾No Auto-Hitting.
Auto-Hitting is recognized as being a direct action following through without consent of the opposing party.

‾No God-Modding.
God-Modding has been recognized as an incorrect claim of one or more super-powers incapable of one's possession or against what one's character establishes. Several other things have been regarded God-Modding such as dodging every attack, extreme maneuvers & such. If God-Modding should occur, the opposing party will object to it & things can be negotiated from there.

‾Hosts are allowed to use their tails.
There should be no arguments about a host using their Bijū's abilities. However, the claim of utilizing all of their tails, if it seems unfit for them, due to period of time with the Biju, can be negotiable [but must be maintained brief]. Furthermore, other rules can be negotiated between both parties. I.E. Rules such as the number of contestants versus the host [? v. the host (1)] can also be negotiated, etc.

ºGrace Periodº
After any challenge (& loss) from a challenger, a week must be given to the host before challenging them to a rematch (the one week grace period is in subject to a single challenger & as such does not signify a host can ignore challenges from all others during the time period). In cases such as obtaining a Bijū for oneself, a 2-week grace period is granted In order to “commune” with one’s Bijū. If a host shows inactivity for long periods of time (two weeks or more) without prior notice, you can report their missing & conference of a suitable host will take place when possible.

ºTampering with the Bijūº
Tampering with the Bijū, meaning: destroying it, editing its affinity, parting its powers into multiple entities, etc. & anything that changes it from its known canon form is prohibited. Reason being the unpredictable results of its edit & inability to properly decide what lies correct or not.

To be added, revised, or debated:
1) Fleeing from fights is not allowed.
- Adding
2) Time-frame of tail achieving.
- Adding
3) Use of custom Kekkei Genkai
- Debating
- Adding limits to validity of claim
4) Battles for Bijuu are permanent(!) in outcome. That is to say: what happens in the bijuu fight is not OOC, it influences characters; loss of limbs, etc.
- Debating
5) Jinchuuriki initiating a fight against other jinchuuriki for claim of their tailed beast
- Debating
6) ...

Secondly, suggested council persons.

1) Raifudo
2) Zenaku
3) Rakudo
4) Rares
5) Nathan
6) Tommi
7) ...

These names are subject to change and the list quantity is as well.

Currently in debate for council:

A) Should Kages, past and present, hold sudden rights to be part of the council?
b) Should Jinchuuriki, past and present, hold sudden rights to be part of the council?
C) Should there be a primary council, which are (insert number here) elected and the sub council which is made up of Kage, Jinchuuriki, etc. and given as a right to them?
- One can argue "why not just give them the power already if you're making a sub-council?"; yes, we can do that, however the primary is held as a "governing" body while the subordinate council offers advice, etc.
- - The idea is diminishing the more I think on it.
D) Amount of people in council and how council members are edited.

Thirdly, the solution to inactive jinchuuriki.

Because the rule of bijuu being host-less (refer to above rule of being host-less), in this sense that the jinchuuriki be inactive for an extended period of time (refer to above rule for grace periods), we have shown lenience towards villages, whose inactive shinobi is in possession of the bijuu, receiving the bijuu for electing a new host.

A) As such, the Four-Tailed beast -- previously in the hands of Darkshinobi -- is now in possession of Nathan.

B) As such, the Three-Tailed Beast -- previously in the hands of Ranketsu -- is now in possession of Rakudo.
- Possible exchange of the bijuu, the three tailed for the five tailed, is being discussed between Rakudo and Zenaku.
- - Similarly, the same is to be done for the two tailed and the six tailed.

5/3/12: Thread Started.
5/3/12: Added "D)" to discussion of council.
5/3/12: Edited "A)" of bijuu-fight rules to "debating" from "adding".
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 07:24:01 AM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: The Current Thus Far.
« Reply #254 on: May 04, 2012, 07:24:40 AM »

[Reserved in case of character count limit]

Edit: B, I, U.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 07:26:01 AM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 40

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.