Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29

Author Topic: Official rules of Edo Tensei  (Read 72933 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: Official rules of Edo Tensei
« Reply #390 on: July 30, 2013, 11:27:52 PM »

I never wrote that.  :shock:
The last thing I remember saying to him was that I don't care about his goals of making Otogakure stronger through Edo Tensei. I told him "no" many times before taking my break.

Considering Zo also "somehow" claimed to get Tommi's DNA and revive him,when Tommi wasn't even dead, leads me to believe he isn't always honest.

Zojin

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 30, 2013, 11:31:09 PM »

The last thing I remember saying to him was that I don't care about his goals of making Otogakure stronger through Edo Tensei. I told him "no" many times before taking my break.

Whelp, that's that then.  I'll remove him as a user.

@Kamui: If you could let me know what Zekko replies to you about this situation that would be great.  I figure since you already PM'ed him regarding the issue I shouldn't bombard him with another interrogation.

I should make a "blacklist" of all the people who either try to lie or abuse loopholes to learn this jutsu lol.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 30, 2013, 11:33:51 PM »

Considering Zo also "somehow" claimed to get Tommi's DNA and revive him,when Tommi wasn't even dead, leads me to believe he isn't always honest.

Actually that information was a startling revelation since if it is indeed true then it could also mean some changes for the users of Hiraishin.

@Zojin, I will do but for now I am going to clean up around my house but I will periodically log-on to check.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #393 on: July 30, 2013, 11:34:37 PM »

Lulz. Tommi himself, even stated that he didn't want his charcter involved in any of this Shinobi Legends affair.

I have to say he is kinda smart in a dick way. "This one guy (whose perma-banned) killed this other guy (who doesn't play this game anymore) and I'm reviving him now."

@ Kamui: It isn't.

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 30, 2013, 11:40:24 PM »

Now this is Quality Assured Grade A Proof:

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy323/Shinobilegends/proof_zpsec8e19a2.png

On July 18, two days after taking my break, Mariko tried to tell me email that Zekkō tried to claim Edo Tensei by replacing me. As you can see, I didn't gave up my position. I never taught him anything, and I think he's delusional to assume that I was going to teach him Edo Tensei.

Note that the blank parts are words that are too private to share.

@Zojin: Also, the blacklist idea sounds great. Make sure to add Zekkō.

@Kamui: I messaged Zekkō, he read my message, and refused to message back. Good luck talking to him.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 12:00:49 AM by Shinro »
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 31, 2013, 12:44:22 AM »

Alright first thing first as for Tomi Uematsu I was already told I was stepping into unknown territory with him but decided to still go through with it. I don't care if I lost my claim for him as if he truly doesn't wish his character to be bothered I'm all good with that but for me to be called out after having talked with you over the matter before you left and for you to return stating my claim was a lie I just don't understand. I volleyed back and forth through edo users after Hazama's death to find a legitimate claim to simply replace him but since your leave and your message to me I found such. Not sure how I could be seen in the wrong.

Shinro

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 31, 2013, 12:59:00 AM »

You forged that message, you little liar. I told you so many times to find another way to "restore" Otogakure because I'm never teaching or giving anyone Edo Tensei. You just like claiming techniques from people that leave or take long breaks. I told you that Shinro, my rp char, will be sleeping in Ryūgū-jō throughout my break. I erased my account so I won't be tempted to login. But that doesn't give you the right to forge a message and claim something that's not yours.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 01:02:58 AM by Shinro »
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 31, 2013, 01:12:15 AM »

Yes because If I were the lair you all claim me to be and forge shinobi mail in ways out of my own possibility that I would be commenting to defend my statement. Grow the fuck up a little here I could give a shit less or not to mess with shinobi mail for a simple technique. I took advantage of the timing that Hazama had died losing his spot as an Edo user and you were leaving to do whatever you wish for you godly character to do. Its all good I have nothing to hide here as claiming it legit-ly was what I sought out to do here.

Shinro

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 31, 2013, 01:19:20 AM »

And now you're cursing. Great. Now it's obvious that you're lying. I assume you created Academy Student Shinro, and just messaged yourself to create such forgery after I told you "no."

You're a liar, and you've been caught. Never have I imagined for someone besides Bocchiere to lie about their legitimacy to use a technique. You're no longer an Edo Tensei user, and your usage of this technique will hence forth be voided.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 01:22:31 AM by Shinro »
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 31, 2013, 01:29:10 AM »

So just putting your words in my mouth kinda proves you right? And if I deny such then you will just continue to think of your own ways and accuse me of using another method? You aren't that special to me Pete, not sorry if this is the first time you've had to acknowledge it.

Jolt

• Warning: HIGH VOLTAGE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 31, 2013, 01:32:53 AM »

And now you're cursing. Great. Now it's obvious that you're lying. I assume you created Academy Student Shinro, and just messaged yourself to create such forgery after I told you "no."

You're a liar, and  you've been caught. Never have I imagined for someone besides Bocchiere to lie about their legitimacy to use a technique. You're no longer an Edo Tensei user, and your usage of this technique will hence forth be voided.

Zayummmm. :shock:
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 31, 2013, 01:53:50 AM »

My choice of words doesn't relate to how I would be guilty more so relate to my reaction toward the bullshit you seem to be posting. I can go ahead and snapshot all my convos with your wife Mariko then show you the date and time I messaged your Academy Student Shinro alt before you finally restored your Shinro account. Hell! I can ask Kamui or any mod if they had been requested for the account restoration petition on your Shinro account because you made an Academy Student account to talk to me over the terms of Edo Tensei.

Shinro

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 31, 2013, 02:01:59 AM »

Academy Student Shinro was the account I created two days after I deleted my original account. I created that account because on the 18th of July, Mariko told me that you wanted to claim Edo Tensei. After telling you "no" so many times, I erased the account and resume my break from SL.

Go ahead, and ask Mariko or Kamui. I want you to. I want to see if there is any possible way for Kamui to check all the messages on Academy Student Shinro that's under Lightning13@outlook.com. I want everyone to see how you were sobbing like a puppy after I told you that I didn't care about your goals of restoring Otogakure and denying you of using Edo Tensei.

You're just a pseudo-Bocchiere that has been caught. As I said, from now on, your Edo Tensei usage is now voided. I'm done talking about this.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 02:03:51 AM by Shinro »
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #403 on: July 31, 2013, 02:36:27 AM »

Man everything exciting happens when I leave. Though I have to say, just thinking about it objectively, Zo is probably the liar.

What Zo gets if he is lying (other than a verbal ass kicking from Shinro): The "Most powerful jutsu in the world."

What Shinro gets if he is lying: He gets to make Zo cry...? Other than that I can't think of any reason.

Occam's Razor and all that good stuff.

Shinro

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 31, 2013, 02:47:05 AM »

Correction: Darkwaters03@gmail.com was the email address I used to create Academy Student Shinro. Kamui, if you want proof, check the messages on that account and you'll see that Zo is lying about everything.

@Rakudo: You're an intelligent one. You're right, though. I have nothing to gain by making Zo cry nor was that my intention by me being so stern. I'm glad this matter is at an end.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 02:53:09 AM by Shinro »
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 15 queries.