Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

Author Topic: Official rules of Edo Tensei  (Read 72917 times)

Jolt

• Warning: HIGH VOLTAGE!
    • View Profile
Re: Official rules of Edo Tensei
« Reply #405 on: July 31, 2013, 03:09:03 AM »

Correction: Darkwaters03@gmail.com was the email address I used to create Academy Student Shinro. Kamui, if you want proof, check the messages on that account and you'll see that Zo is lying about everything.

@Rakudo: You're an intelligent one. You're right, though. I have nothing to gain by making Zo cry nor was that my intention by me being so stern. I'm glad this matter is at an end.

Zayuuummmmmmmmmmmmm!  ;)

Seriously though, that argument should be over, nothing good is coming from it but the entertainment to others. I'll say from what i've read, Pete sounds a lot more convincing.
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #406 on: July 31, 2013, 03:49:38 AM »

Another thought, if Shinro is done with rp, he could give up Edo Tensei and obliterate that student/master spot from the board so this doesn't happen again.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 31, 2013, 03:55:58 AM »

Let me just make it clear I don't tolerate any rude or bad language on here, at least not to that extent. ;)

@Shinro, I can't check mails. It's not within my power to do so.
I just go by word of mouth on here or someone will provide me a screenshot to validate their claims.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 31, 2013, 04:05:58 AM »

Spot obliteration sounds nice.

Also, I wanted to add in my own two cents to this mini-discussion.
Kamui every time we discuss something on the forum, everything I say makes sense. You researched what exactly? Is there an SL version of the manga? Because their are no resets in Naruto, Obito popped a Rinnegan in his head and could use all 6 Paths, specifically the Outer Path which he spammed. The SL progression of the Rinnegan isn't even correct. The only connection between Human and Outer Path is that 6 comes before 7 but the Human Path isn't even actually the 6 path.
壱 (1) - Deva Path.
弐 (2) - Asura Path.
参 (3) - Human Path.
四 (4) - Animal Path.
五 (5) - Preta Path.
六 (6) - Naraka Path.
This actually lends credence to your theory since the Naraka Path is the 6th Path and it is the only one with a relationship to the Outer Path. If we want to follow that instead that is fine with me since I'll have my Human Path.

Fixed it for you.
It's like I said before and I'll re-phrase myself, I like your logic of being right on everything all of the time. ^^
From what was discussed after the Rinnegan requirement revelation, 2 Uchiha resets (With EMS obtained) + 1 Mokuton reset + 1 Rinnegan reset was the minimum requirement to use the Rinnegan in RP.

And 2 Rinnegan resets were required to start using Paths (as in, using bodies not your own with chakra receivers stuck into them) since you receive the Outer Path along with the Naraka on the second reset. The number of Path bodies you can use is equal to the number of Paths abilities you have unlocked.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #409 on: July 31, 2013, 04:36:51 AM »

Kamui every time we discuss something on the forum, everything I say makes sense. You researched what exactly? Is there an SL version of the manga? Because their are no resets in Naruto, Obito popped a Rinnegan in his head and could use all 6 Paths, specifically the Outer Path which he spammed. The SL progression of the Rinnegan isn't even correct. The only connection between Human and Outer Path is that 6 comes before 7 but the Human Path isn't even actually the 6 path.
壱 (1) - Deva Path.
弐 (2) - Asura Path.
参 (3) - Human Path.
四 (4) - Animal Path.
五 (5) - Preta Path.
六 (6) - Naraka Path.
This actually lends credence to your theory since the Naraka Path is the 6th Path and it is the only one with a relationship to the Outer Path. If we want to follow that instead that is fine with me since I'll have my Human Path.

Fixed it for you.
It's like I said before and I'll re-phrase myself, I like your logic of being right on everything all of the time. ^^
From what was discussed after the Rinnegan requirement revelation, 2 Uchiha resets (With EMS obtained) + 1 Mokuton reset + 1 Rinnegan reset was the minimum requirement to use the Rinnegan in RP.

And 2 Rinnegan resets were required to start using Paths (as in, using bodies not your own with chakra receivers stuck into them) since you receive the Outer Path along with the Naraka on the second reset. The number of Path bodies you can use is equal to the number of Paths abilities you have unlocked.

See Kamui? God agrees with me I must be right.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 31, 2013, 05:54:07 AM »

壱 (1) - Deva Path.
弐 (2) - Asura Path.
参 (3) - Human Path.
四 (4) - Animal Path.
五 (5) - Preta Path.
六 (6) - Naraka Path.

Fixed it for you.

@Kage, I got the gist of the information from this thread (http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7133.0.html)

@Rakudo
Just for clarification, you need that one Mokuton reset to even begin to use the full extent of the Rinnegan's abilities in RP.
I looked up the whole "Yumei" Rinnegan rules thread and everyone pretty much agreed to one reset in Mokuton for RP usage.
Have fun with your "Hazama" Deva Path? I guess you're right or something like that. ^^
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 05:58:40 AM by Camel »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #411 on: July 31, 2013, 06:40:50 AM »

Just like Luka, right? I'm pretty sure me and Luka are the only ones who benefit from being able to use Rinnegan without Uchiha and Senju. What I heard is that anyone who reset for Rinnegan before it was revealed you needed Uchiha and Senju AND locked themselves out by getting Ice or Hyuuga could continue to rp with the Rinnegan, which makes sense.

Why don't we talk about your Rinnegan though Kamui? I was told you died as a GM Uchiha Sage of 2 Paths, and before the Rinnegan revelation thingy. Then losing your Rinnegan when it came out. Since you'd have been an Edo with just Sharingan you should only have one KG, but you rp with three. If I am correct the "you must lose a reset to implant one" rule was already in effect when you changed from Enishi to Kamui. Though I'm sure you have many good reasons and eye-rolling smiley faces for why you seem to be breaking the Edo Tensei rules.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 31, 2013, 07:41:11 AM »

Kamui AND Rakudo, why can't you two ever disagree with each other politely?  If both of you would take your sarcastic digs at each other out of it, you'd be a lot more productive. 

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #413 on: July 31, 2013, 07:42:06 AM »

Kamui AND Rakudo, why can't you two ever disagree with each other politely?  If both of you would take your sarcastic digs at each other out of it, you'd be a lot more productive.

I blame the public school system.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 31, 2013, 09:43:40 AM »

I blame the public school system.

I'm gonna blame your mutual desire to be right.
NOBODY should have Edo Tensei, it prevents 29*-page-long threads that end in feuds between people who argue about stuff all the time anywas so I guess it doesn't actually matter.
Whatever, I'm gonna go crack another beer and keep watching.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 03:25:09 AM by Sabumaru »

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 01, 2013, 12:53:18 AM »

Do we actually have anything to discuss? Considering we already have the rules in place. I'd like to see something more productive than Zo/Shinro feuding or Rakudo/Kamui.

If not, lets just let this thread die until something productive pops up.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 01, 2013, 03:12:43 AM »

Do we actually have anything to discuss? Considering we already have the rules in place. I'd like to see something more productive than Zo/Shinro feuding or Rakudo/Kamui.

Hey shut up I like watching them fight, it's better than the movies. You can't get petty sarcastic remarks like the ones you find here anywhere else.
Edit: This wasn't sarcasm, I actually enjoy watching.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 06:22:42 AM by Sabumaru »

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #417 on: August 01, 2013, 03:22:01 AM »

Hey shut up I like watching them fight, it's better than the movies. You can't get petty sarcastic remarks like the ones you find here anywhere else.

Case in point. ^

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 01, 2013, 03:25:51 AM »

Case in point. ^

There's a point to this? I guess I gotta go back and reread all 28 pages.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #419 on: August 01, 2013, 03:38:48 AM »

Case in point. ^

There's a point to this? I guess I gotta go back and reread all 28 pages.

I was referring to said petty sarcastic remarks that you demonstrated for us.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 20 queries.