Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29

Author Topic: Official rules of Edo Tensei  (Read 73058 times)

Trev

• View Profile
Re: Official rules of Edo Tensei
« Reply #300 on: June 15, 2013, 10:48:18 PM »

Well my whole point is that they're not attached to the summoner in any way shape or form anymore. I can't summon, release, control, not even track the zombie once they have been released. Guess we'll have to wait on more opinions I suppose.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #301 on: June 16, 2013, 02:08:48 AM »

Well my whole point is that they're not attached to the summoner in any way shape or form anymore. I can't summon, release, control, not even track the zombie once they have been released. Guess we'll have to wait on more opinions I suppose.

It's true it wouldn't make sense for you to still be drained after releasing the zombie, but the rules we are making don't have to make sense rp wise, they just need to satisfy the need to take an ax to this jutsu.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #302 on: June 18, 2013, 06:48:50 AM »

I want to also add that zombies should not be able to do Chakra Transfer Technqiue. All you need is some zombie with flea summons or something and you are constantly gaining chakra from a bottomless source, it's half the benefits of Edo Tensei with no downsides. Just thought of this from the fight I am having.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 18, 2013, 07:58:49 AM »

I want to also add that zombies should not be able to do Chakra Transfer Technqiue. All you need is some zombie with flea summons or something and you are constantly gaining chakra from a bottomless source, it's half the benefits of Edo Tensei with no downsides. Just thought of this from the fight I am having.

Seconds this... Nice observation.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 18, 2013, 09:26:26 PM »

Here here, I third this! I don't know why I didn't think about that...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 22, 2013, 03:00:01 AM »

Sounds fine to me.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 28, 2013, 11:10:15 PM »

Double post, so I apologize, but I noticed this thread dying. Which means people likely don't care about it anymore/lack interest. So, to finally get this over with, I think most people would agree that Edo's can't transfer chakra over, so that should/will be added to the rules.

Since I'm the only one complaining about the chakra tax for free zombies, I guess I'll concede on that one. So long as it only hurts Edo users starting from this point on (So I don't get charged for Rares.) Similar to how Bocc got to keep his alt zombies, even after the alt rule, as the rule was not in place before hand, and I would like to not be punished now for a rule that wasn't there.

Thoughts? If we all agree and there is nothing more, I'll post the rules once more, add those two, and we can finally be done with this.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #307 on: June 28, 2013, 11:44:05 PM »

Double post, so I apologize, but I noticed this thread dying. Which means people likely don't care about it anymore/lack interest. So, to finally get this over with, I think most people would agree that Edo's can't transfer chakra over, so that should/will be added to the rules.

Since I'm the only one complaining about the chakra tax for free zombies, I guess I'll concede on that one. So long as it only hurts Edo users starting from this point on (So I don't get charged for Rares.) Similar to how Bocc got to keep his alt zombies, even after the alt rule, as the rule was not in place before hand, and I would like to not be punished now for a rule that wasn't there.

Thoughts? If we all agree and there is nothing more, I'll post the rules once more, add those two, and we can finally be done with this.

Foshizzle.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #308 on: June 29, 2013, 08:12:56 AM »

Oh yeah and this " Keito on the other hand weaved a few handseals before summoning a dozen Kage Bunshin to his side" Just nonchalantly summon a dozen shadow clones, why not 50? You have infinite chakra. There should probably be a limit on that.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 29, 2013, 11:42:56 PM »

Agreed, I say maybe three and that might be pushing it.

Or perhaps none, seeing the abuse that Shadow Clones can do with an Edo.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 11:44:15 PM by Trev »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 30, 2013, 05:46:58 AM »

Well, we see the effects of shadow cloning with Edo Tensei. Madara did it, and the five kage were able to dispatch his clones (at a high price, maybe, but dispatched nonetheless) while they barely got the original close to being sealed.

Hashirama's clone apparently was pathetically weak if Madara's complaint is to be believed, so the cloning process when involving Edo's seems to have some sort of detriment to it, especially the more that are used.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #311 on: June 30, 2013, 06:24:08 AM »

Well, we see the effects of shadow cloning with Edo Tensei. Madara did it, and the five kage were able to dispatch his clones (at a high price, maybe, but dispatched nonetheless) while they barely got the original close to being sealed.

Hashirama's clone apparently was pathetically weak if Madara's complaint is to be believed, so the cloning process when involving Edo's seems to have some sort of detriment to it, especially the more that are used.

Ok so something undefined might be happening. Also, didn't Onoki just vaporize all the clones with Jinton?

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 30, 2013, 05:41:26 PM »

I would still like to propose and push for the following.
- 25% of one's chakra per zombie summoned
- Concentration and control rule

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 30, 2013, 08:59:09 PM »

I still once again disagree >>

I think 15% is fine, considering we already have so many rules (Perhaps meet in the middle at 20?)

As for the concentration rule, I mean I guess it could get added, but 99% of people are going to treat their Edos as npcs, and just place a talisman in them to get total control. So I guess it can be added, but I don't think it will effect much.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 30, 2013, 10:04:17 PM »

Ok so something undefined might be happening. Also, didn't Onoki just vaporize all the clones with Jinton?

I reviewed that portion of the fight, and it was actually a massive ninjutsu-based counter-attack that took down the clones, including Dust release in ita combination attack used against Madara as a whole, but yes, the dust release is what actually took down the clones.. Madara had already shown that dust release can be absorbed with the Rinnegan, so I find it confusing that Madara's clones, as a group, were not able to stop the technique.

Maybe it is more a rinnegan limitation than an edo tensei one? I'm not entirely sure on this one.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:11:17 PM by Eric »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.